Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema)   Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 9:45 am

((OOC: Yep, which is why it's hard for her to get a feel for it's movement on Steph.))

With the weapon's help, Millie could at least get the arm to do relatively what she wanted... With some work, they could probably manage. Putting her arm up, the girl looked into her left palm. "Then that's it. With your help, I'm going back to the field." She stated, the fire in her eyes burning bright. She could protect people again... And this time, she wasn't going to throw it away. Last time, she almost lost her life... She was lucky... This time had to be different. No, it WOULD be different. She'd make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema)   Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 11:25 am

"Great. I'm glad I can help you, Achi." Stephy told the meister. She seemed to calm down a bit although she was still very cheerful The engineer was ready to remain in her weapon form as long as Millie needed her. It was a bit uncomfortable, but whatever! That fire in the meister's eyes was worth the discomfort. "Achi...and you, lady white haired princess, I am ready to spend my entire days in this form, so my dear meister can walk on her own." She told them as her face appeared in a reflection on the exoskeleton's right arm. Stephanie was smiling widely. "And I'm telling ya, we'll become the most awesome team in this city's history!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema)   Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 2:58 pm

Rin's expression turned thoughtful, the slight grin on her face genuine as she watched the light return to her fellow meister's eyes. She had not known Millie before the incident, this was true, but something told her that she was even more determined, now, than she had been, back then. If Ace could shut his pride down, he would probably admit the same. A momentary pause came over her, as her gaze seemed far-off for a moment. Grinning wider, she pulled her phone out, stepping back and holding it up, outward camera directing the partners and the discarded wheelchair into a single shot. "How about a picture, to commemorate the occasion?" What she wasn't telling them, of course, is that she also had the intention of translating this memory to paint, with the aid of her own weapon, at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema)   Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depression Debilitater: Heroes Don't Stay Down (Me/Rackie/Ema)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2