Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:17 am

Courtney looked back at Joseph, biting lightly into her bottom lip, before she recovered her bag. "I've lost my appetite." She said, turning and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 2:52 pm

Alex looked at her sympathetically. "I'm sorry. I didn't know he'd be working today," he got up as well.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 3:40 pm

Courtney stopped outside the restaurant, reaching a hand up and rubbing her temples as her post-transformation headache slowly started to spread. She looked around, spotting a nearby bench, and walked up to it. She sat down, letting out a long sigh and rubbing at her forehead with both hands. "Dammit all..." She muttered, clenching her teeth just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 4:07 pm

"I wouldn't have pegged you as one to curse," Alex said in a halfway amused tone as he plopped on the bench next to her. "You can't react to those kinds of people, especially Joseph. He has controversial views on literally everything. You believe in one thing, he'll go "I believe in the other and you're an asshole!"" The meister smiled at her. "Cool weapon form, though. Some kind of protective suit of armor?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 4:38 pm

"It's inefficient..." She muttered softly, still rubbing her temples. "I'm incompetent... Without a meister... Even small partial transformations find a way to be painful..." She said, reaching into her bag and pulling out a small bottle of acetaminophen and dumping 5 pills into her hand, dry swallowing them and then returning to rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 3:18 pm

"Hey, if you wanted to, I could try being your meister? I've never had a partner before, that would be cool," Alex suggested bluntly, raising his hands as if to say "why not?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 5:28 pm

"I wouldn't mind..." She said softly, looking up and at him for a few minutes. She idly pulled out her phone, taking a picture of hkm, undoubtedly to his surprise, and then shrugged. "We can try now."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 12:23 am

Alex blinked when a picture was taken of him. "That wasn't very polite!" He exclaimed, sticking his tongue out slightly. "But uh.. Yeah we can try. How about we try training together say.. Friday, 6 pm?" He asked with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 2:08 pm

"No, I meant now." She said, standing up and rolling her shoulders and looking down at him, waiting for him to stand up as well.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 9:55 pm

Alex looked at Courtney for a few more moments, still completely dumbfounded by her taking a picture of him without his permission. "Sure, if you really want to. I just figured that you would want to go collect your stuff out of the music room or go back to playing," He stood up as he spoke, ombre blue hair blowing slightly in the wind. "How do I even go about using you? I've never had a partner, let alone a partner who is a hollow suit of armor,"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 1:01 am

"I have what's needed..." She said, straightening the cuffs on her suit coat before looking him dead in the eyes. "Stand still." She instructed, a mite harshly, before she started glowing softly. The light mkved, surroundingiving him in its warmth, wrapping around his arms and legs in slow fashion.

OOC: Does Alex have a grigori soul?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2016, 7:11 pm

Alex stood up when he was instructed, humming softly. The meister found it hard to stay still for the time, but he went slack in awe when Courtney started to wrap around his body. "That's so cool!" Alex chirped after a minute. "Can I move yet?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2016, 9:45 pm

"Only if you want to lose an arm." Her voice came a few moments later, sounding close and distant all at once as the light spread over his whole body, before starting to wrap around his head. "That was a joke."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2016, 11:35 pm

OOC: You can harass me if it's been this long! I luff the blibi!

Alex half smiled and half frowned, still trying to absorb what was happening to his possible partner. "Are you done yet?" he whined after a moment, obviously having trouble staying still for as long as Courtney required of him. Regardless of her answer, he started to bounce up and down in place. "ADHD." was all the meister muttered as he continued his bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2016, 10:25 pm

The suit suddenly tightened around him, the interior becoming a soft, leather-like lining that covered him from head to toe, and the outside hardening into thick metals. Brightly painted blue and white armor pieces burst from the light over Alex's body, the helmet and Soul Drive appearing last.

Finally he could see, but more than that, he could see better than he probably ever had as the display lit up, the action synchronized with the eyes of the suit flashing a bright green. He could see all the aspects of the suit he was wearing: structural integrity of each of the extremities, a gauge that measured their resonance through the Soul Drive, and lastly a small holographic representation of Courtney, dressed down into an admittedly form fitting two-piece outfit with pulsing circuitry patterns on it.

She looked at him, sitting down on his display, right in front of his eye. "Move now. Slowly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2