Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:00 pm

Ink looked at Rin with a puzzled face, "Estate?" Ink pauses for a moment to try and remember what an Estate looked like in general. Painting a picture in his mind Ink clasped his two hands together, "Oh! You mean you live in a big house? That's cool!" he didn't know much about the houses, except that they are big and rich people live in there. Either way the sentence for the space of paintings caught his attention, he couldn't wait for that part for sure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:31 pm

Upon hearing that she would just be taking them to eat at the estate, Takumi looked back over his shoulder, seemingly contemplating going back to fetch the artwork so he could finish it. With a shrug, he turned back to face the way he was going, obviously deeming it not worth the effort.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 4:39 pm

"Super big," she clarified before gesturing to Takumi. "The landscaping and courtyard are finished, finally. I'm still pulling for some changes on the inside, but if you ever want to update your painting again, you're welcome to."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2017, 1:30 am

Ink jumps up in excitement, his fatigue from any point was gone again. His mind began to run, he didn't know why Rin has an estate but he wondered how big it was and all the paintings. He started to wonder how big the hallways were. With this he was pumped. He could finally run around without the fear of hitting someone on the head with his trusted paintbrush. Besides outside, he could never really run inside due to the paintbrush... plus the rule of: No running inside, was still fresh in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2017, 6:57 pm

"I see." Takumi said rather happily, now with something to smile about to boot. "I will come and pain it soon. Do you want the paintings for the estate once they are done?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 12:22 pm

"Would you let me buy them off of you?" She asked back, grinning with slight amusement as she looked to him. As though to try to calm the other man with them, she grabbed Ink's hand, squeezing it gently to try to root him in place, rather than to allow him to take off at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5