Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:15 pm

She shook her head, pulling her bandages closer, though they remained prime to attack. "I.... I think I'm content with my own paintbrush." Rin said, suddenly very much wishing that Takumi was handy. Slowly, she began to straighten herself, however, and the regality of her station began to shine through. Pushing her hair back, she looked him over, curious and confused. "Why do you want to attend the academy? Do we even accept.... sorcerers?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:23 pm

"Alright then, and I think you guys accept Sorcerers, if not then what do those papers mean?" Ink stretched somewhat and grew a little bit tired. Suddenly Ink poofed into rainbow smoke with glitter dust surrounding him, after it cleared showed Ink as a cat. "I am kinda getting tired...~" Ink yawned and jumped on top of the desk and laid on the cushion. Soon Ink noticed the note that Rose left on the cushion. "Hey look at the note." Ink used his paws to point at the note Rose left.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:32 pm

The girl gave him a strange look, moving closer to inspect the note in question. Her teacher had left it for the apparent... sorcerer... letting him know that she and, Rin assumed, her twin were at a staff meeting. It instructed him to fill out the forms to the best of his ability, but that they would be back soon for class. Remembering that there was less than fifteen minutes before class would be starting, Rin muttered under her breath and glanced towards her discarded backpack by the door. If she wanted, she could help the strange boy with the forms... or she could blatantly ignore his existence until her teachers drew attention to him.

She wasn't sure which one she would rather do... but staring at his big, strange eyes was making things difficult.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:36 pm

Ink curled up in a ball again on the cushion and started to prepare to resume sleeping. "I never got your name... What was it?~" Ink didn't bother moving for the question, he just wanted to sleep until whatever was going on was over.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:38 pm

Her eyes shifted to him, and she paused for a long moment, unsure of whether or not to answer. Ignoring him seemed like a safer option; whatever he was, it confounded her, and played chinese checkers with her soul perception. Breaking her own silence, she finally spoke the words that were dubbed her own: "Rin," she said, her voice flowing into it's usual, confident smoothness. "Rin Toromaki."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:40 pm

"Weird name...~ But I like it..." Ink soon fell asleep in a curled up ball on the cushion. He slept the same way as before, with the same movement, and the same smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:43 pm

She watched him curiously for a while, eventually lessening the power that she channeled into her bandages. Retracting them fully, she moved to grab her bag, taking her usual spot at the front of the class. Though she prepared all of her supplies, setting them out on her desk as she usually did, her eyes always drifted back to the sleeping Ink cat, seeming almost to glare in her fellow classmates entered, each time that they looked at him, as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:48 pm

Ink would sometimes make a little snort, at one time he sneezed making a cute noise. He would also purr at random times, Ink never knew what he did in his sleep but in his dreams he would just be painting out his days. But for some odd reason his dreams would never be forgotten, they would always stay, so inside his dream he was wondering through them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 8:55 pm

Several minutes later, both twins returned to the classroom, Crystal almost immediately taking to her cushionless chair behind their conjoined desks while Rose began to pace across the length of the room. "I take it that everyone studied, last night?" She asked, pencil eraser dragging the forms into her view as she passed by the desk, pausing just long enough to notice that he hadn't worked on it. Sighing, she glared at the admissions papers critically before her eyes soften upon noticing his sleeping form. She had no way of knowing just how long he had been out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:01 pm

Ink gave a long yawn and started to stretch. He looked around at all the students in their seats, it took awhile for Ink to process what was happening around him. He walked on Rose's desk and pointed at a pencil on her desk and made jesters with his paws to see if he could write with it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:04 pm

Eyes transfixed on the strange creature, Rin seemed to cock her head the slightest bit, watching him in his attempts. After a moment, Rose turned to look at him, shaking her head before lifting him off the desk and holding him against her. "Class, this is Ink. Can anyone tell me what he is?" The meister held her tongue at the instructor's question, arm remaining down even as an array of students offered their answers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:06 pm

Ink looked around at everyone giving their answers, he meowed at some people, every now and then he would blink and his pupils would change shape and color. Ink was so excited, he wanted to hold up the act for a bit longer, this was too good for Ink.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:10 pm

Several people guessed correctly, though Crystal appeared to be keeping tally scores of the answers on the board behind her. Eventually, Rin raised her hand, eyes still intent on Ink. She was the last to answer.

"Paint-based cat sorcerer aiming to gain entry into the DWMA."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:12 pm

Ink was a bit surprised, he expected her to stay silent. He wanted to keep quiet about it but it was so hard for him to keep quiet. He giggled a bit and smiled at the whole class.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:20 pm

To be fair, a slight majority of the class had already guessed correctly, at least as far as the class was concerned; the runner-up thought was that he was a monster, naturally, with "cat" being the minority of choices. Saying nothing further, Rin set about sketching in the margins of her notes, the barest hint of a smirk hidden by the tilt of her head as she focused on her paper.

Carefully, Rose set the sorcerer down, moving to stand behind her desk as Crystal returned to her place. "Ink," the teacher began, "Why don't you tell us what you are?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:36 pm

Ink cleared his throat and pointed to himself. "Hello my name is Ink, and I guess you are Rose's class. Nice to meet you! As some of you have guessed, I am currently a cat. But just like what Rin said." Ink pointed at Rin, "I am trying to be enrolled to the DWMA. Does anyone have any questions for me?" Ink smiled again, this was way too exciting for him, his heart could just burst out of excitement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:48 pm

The class immediately clamoured for answers, several of them demanding that he confirm what class he was --- sorcerer or monster --- while others seemed more than a little fascinated simply by the paint concept for his magic. Sitting back, Rose allowed him his chance at the spotlight, letting him run through his introductions while she worked to fill out what she could of his forms.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:56 pm

Ink jumped off Rose's desk and a puff of rainbow smoke and glitter covered Ink, when it disappeared it showed Ink in his human form. "I believe this covers a few questions." Ink's eyes kept on swapping colors and shapes, he started answering questions that students have to the best of his ability. "Let's calm down some bit though, but I do have a few questions myself... Has there ever been a student that is a witch before?" Ink wanted to know, he was hoping that he wasn't the first.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 9:58 pm

"There have," Crystal chimed in, voice melodic and seeming to possess an otherworldly sound to it, "Kim Diehl, for one. There are two witches named Aurora..."

Rin's wavelength seemed to tremble for a moment, and she flipped a page in her notebook before moving on to her graphing paper.

Rose smirked, watching the interactions play out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 10:04 pm

"That is a relief, so I guess it is possible to be enrolled then... Rose can I see my papers, I will like to finish out the rest please." Ink was excited about this, he could finally be enrolled to the DWMA, he could actually explore the world. Ink couldn't contain his excitement, Ink jumped high in the air and quickly turned around holding his hands out so he can finish what Rose was doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 10:06 pm

Rose looked to him curiously before handing him the papers, pointing him to the only empty desk in the room ---- the one nearest to the door, right beside Rin Toromaki.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 10:09 pm

Ink joyfully took the papers and moved to the seat next to Rin. "Oh, uhm, Rin do you have a pencil I can borrow?" Ink wanted to fill the papers out as fast as he could, he was too excited to wait.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 10:11 pm

Without looking up, she handed him the one she was using, taking another from the top of her desk and continuing her sketchwork. Meanwhile, Rose decided to open up the day's discussion on an all-too-relevant topic: Magic users. It was a new uni that this particular class had yet to cover, and amidst her drawings, Rin was quick to take notes on the subject. Up until today, she had not even been aware of the existence of magic, let alone its users.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 10:14 pm

Ink started to fill out the papers, he tuned in while writing so he could probably learn some things he didn't know about. I wonder if they might use me as an example, or might request something from me... Ink brushed the thought away and continued to write and listen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 6:35 pm

All the while, Rin was alternating, rather rapidly, between her sketches and notes, occasionally flipping into a wholly separate notebook for the former. In time, Rose drew the class' attention away from their writing and towards her, where she smiled slowly. "Now, who here possesses the ability known as Soul Perception?" Only about a third of the students raised their hands, Rin included. Rosaline nodded at this development, stepping forward as she pushed off of her desk. Aside from Crystal, behind her, everyone here was a meister, be they a magical one or otherwise. Smiling softly, she closed her eyes, honing in on her own Perception abilities and amplifying them. At first, souls became visible to first herself, then her Death Scythe, who was nearly constantly in some form of resonance with her, and was also rather used to this ability. However, as she continued to focus, the souls of those present became visible to everyone else in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next