Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evelyn's "property"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:20 pm

"fine, do as you wish. But I warned you jet." She said reluctantly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:20 pm

Kin narrowed his ice blue eyes and said "I'm not sure about that...."
Kiro crossed his arms and said "I don't know"
I stood up and said " I don't think so lady"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:23 pm

"I wasn't asking you. Either you come willingly or I drag you with my own hands. Or the alternative, I kill you" a white and blue aura surrounded her hand " so what will it be"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:25 pm

Jet hears them talking on the roof and decides to sneak in a open window he does and stays low to the ground keeping to the shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:30 pm

she tied up kiro and kin and brought them inside to see jet. "Ooh, more boys for Evelyn *chuckle* not that good looking but you'll do" she attempted to tie up her aswell
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:32 pm

i turn into my fox form and bite the ropes then i glare at evelyn and growl "so you use your charm to kidnap little boys?!"
I frown "your even worse than lance!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:33 pm

Jet jumps back and when he land he is sitting like a angry dog growling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:36 pm

"and he doesn't seem to smart either" she turned to kin and kiro "thats exactly what I do. And there's nothing you can do about it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:42 pm

Jet sneaks towards Eve while her back is turned he turns his right hand into a rapier blade and gets ready to strike
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:43 pm

Ooc: I'm a girl Kiro and kin are the only boys also if your doing this should've you put MATURE in it?
I growl "perverts like you should just die!" Kin and Kiro get into fighting stances
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:45 pm

Ooc: well no because I didn't do anything dirty
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:58 pm

Ooc: ok
Kiro me and kin watch Evelyn to see if she made a move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 4:21 pm

OOC: where's ace and the old bat?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 4:29 pm

Ooc: the creepy witch lady Evelyn is up on a roof with me and jet
I snap my fingers twice and then say "vulpes vulpes light show!" Sparks shoot from my hand like a bullet and explode on Evelyn
Ooc: I can't get this song I made up out of my head!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:09 pm

as the smoke cleared a gust of water shot up in front of Evelyn "I'm a witch, did you really believe I'd let you kill me? Hmph... Incompetence"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:12 pm

I snickerd "I'm a witch too...I may be younger but ill kick your old wrinkly but!"
Kiro snickerd a bit but quickly put back on a serious face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:18 pm

Ooc: erm, she's only 31

"how about we make a deal. I'll let ace go and you don't tell anyone about this" she grinned and stood quietly awaiting an answer
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:20 pm

I look confused "nothing happend yet though O_O"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:21 pm

Ooc: I know 31 isn't old but I just wanted to say that :3 no offensr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:23 pm

"I don't believe in violence. I feel that problems can be solved through negotiation " she clenched her fist and raised it "but that doesn't mean im useless in battle..."

Ooc: it's fine because they are kids sooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:26 pm

OOC: where's Connor and Metzger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:27 pm

Ooc:metzger wouldn't let them go after eve saying it was too dangerous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:30 pm

"I think she means tell no one about about why she does."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:30 pm

OOC: what about Connor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 5:33 pm

Ooc: idk where they went they went but they aren't fighting Evelyn. Lets just say they're at academy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evelyn's "property"
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next