Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evelyn's "property"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:30 am

Jet says "Hey Ace don't have too much fun with that beautiful siren of yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:32 am

"don't be upset, just accept your fate." "we should go find ms.metzger, she'll know what to do" Connor whispered to kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:34 am

"you get the old hag. And I'll get shade." Kataro whispers back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:34 am

Jet elbows Connor in the stomach and whispers to him me and ace have a plan." Then he turns to ace agian "Alright ace?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:35 am

"Wait, strike that. I'll get my brother. Unless you think I should get shade?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:38 am

"Heh, no promises." I tapped my foot. "Now lets go. The more time you give me to think, th more time I have to make a plan." In all honesty, I just wanted out of this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:53 am

Jet says "Anyway we should get going you are lucky Ace you got a hot date tonight but I got to keep Toni happy and either way if I get tied up I would die I would be like being in the pound again! No not the pound!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:03 am

"Im going to get Kasharu. Anyone wanna come?" Kataro whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 10:19 am

"we should talk outside" Connor walked outside with kataro "we should get shade first. Kasharu is our last resort""if you need anything , just let me know. Out of all of them" she whispered in aces ear "your my new favorite"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 10:28 am

I felt like I should be sick to my stomach, but for some reason this witch had a reassuring air about her. Whether it was a trick or not, it made me able to keep calm. "Hey, you know you do a pretty good job at creepin' people out Eve." With another smile I motioned for her to finally get going somewhere, and leave.

OOC: Hey Connor, you know if you'd rather make the character an actual Succubus or Siren, you can. It would probably fit under the same pretensions as a Kishin egg or witch, depending on how you go about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 10:38 am

Ooc: I'd rather it be a witch.like In the beginning of the series when Blair wanted soul to be with her.
Not trying to copy it

"that's my job" she stroked his cheek "and I'm a workaholic" she was overjoyed but she stayed calm on the inside . She knew she would eventually get bored and dispose of him, but she enjoyed herself for now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:49 am

As Jet walks out he taps a beat on spoons if Ace knew it says 'Ill be back.' Then walks out the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:16 pm

They found ms.metzger walking home. They told her of the situation."eve?! The seagull witch?! This is bad. If she has ace we need to stop her, now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:19 pm

"Hey guys me and Ace have a plan first step we need to steal guns from a milatary base. Then follow the tracks Ace made for us then save him and whop eve's ass. That is the plan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:37 pm

"that won't work. Eve is too smart for that. When I was young, she captured my partner Brandon. It wasn't easy to get him back" she turned to jet "that will only get us and ace killed"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:44 pm

"No we will just get wounded alittle trust me Ace is a good strategist. I know he has whooped my ass quite a few times in a fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:53 pm

"as your teacher I won't let
You. He will have to stay there until further notice. Lets just say, before I had to deal with eve, I was shy"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:41 pm

Me,Kiro and kin were walking on a nearby roof when stopes and said
"I hear some commotion..." He pointed his tail to the building we all sneak up to it and look inside a window my soul protect was off
Ooc: Connor invited me :3
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:46 pm

I gasp in surprise and whisper "it's jet.....and some guys" I squint my eyes to get a better look
Is tha another witch I thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:49 pm

Ooc:the guys left its just ace and Evelyn
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 2:54 pm

Ooc: ok
Kin looks at me and asks "should we help?"
Kiro scoffs "it's not our fight!" I sit and think for a while
"Maybe we should watch to see if they need help..."
Kiro And kin nod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:02 pm

Ooc: are kiro and kin guys?

evelyn appeared outside "are you kids lost? Cute boys like you two could get hurt out here alone" she smiled at them
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:11 pm

Ooc: yes but they 13(Kiro) and 14(kin)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:14 pm

Ooc: Evelyn captures young men and well. You get the point.

"why don't you come inside, rest for a bit." She stroked kin's cheek "you look like you could use it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 3:17 pm

"My teacher is Proffesor Vallhallen the only reason I was there was because he wasn't there hat day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evelyn's "property"   Evelyn's "property" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evelyn's "property"
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next