Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty Empty
PostSubject: Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty   Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2017, 6:55 pm

Misery had been walking around Death City for what felt like forever. She was forced to take shelter under a wooden shelf every night underneath the darkness of an alleyway. She didn't really think about the comfort of it. After all, she was never comfortable with anything. She didn't care about anything, not for others, nor for herself. She was alone in this world, the only one with her was Allister, and he didn't say much.

She found herself once again roaming the shopping district, full of people, looking for her assassination target, only to look around and find nothing but pedestrians. She had no interest in their lives or what they were doing, in fact they might as well have been objects to her. Moving objects that had nothing to do with her or what she did. They were simply there, like gray forms on an even grayer landscape.

As she walked through the crowd, bumping people every know and then, clutching her left arm almost as if to keep it still or make sure it didn't fall off, she found a little box.
A little box filled with tiny green stocks. She ended up standing there, facing these things and looking down at them in the dirt. She stood there for a good long while before finally she brought down one of her fingers to prod at the little thing. It was then that a little bud of the plant suddenly opened and revealed a black flower.

Misery wasn't sure what she was looking at as she pulled her finger away. Was this an illusion? Was it her black blood toying with her mind? The flower had looked almost familiar to her before suddenly withering instantly while at the same time Misery had felt the eyes of another presence upon her which she turned to, holding her arm in her hand once again.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty   Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2017, 11:36 pm

While it wasn't particularly something she was very fond of doing, Wisteria decided to put some effort into exploring her new surroundings of Death City. The girl was very quick to memorize patterns and pathways, though the labyrinth that was constructed by the winding roads and tall walls that often reflected shadows onto the roads and walkways managed to prove a challenge to her. It was almost as if it were ever-changing, like a living being settling in new and unique positions every day to absorb sunlight on different areas of its skin. But perhaps she was thinking too deeply into it. It was only a city, after all.

So far, Wisteria hadn't found too much of interest in the expanse of the metropolis that she now called home beside a few notable landmarks. There was a broken streetlight that only worked from nine PM to ten PM, a bench adorned with a skull motif that was the dwelling of a family of black cats, and a fantastically crafted fountain that sat in the center of several crossing paths. Everything else seemed like a blur. It's not like she'd need to remember the more boring, samey places. There were very few places she frequently visited and put effort into look in on. From her hometown, only two cafes and her mother's flower shop remained in her memory, while everything else formed the barriers that directed her travel route to and from class. Secretly, she dearly hoped that she'd find a number of places to call hers, but so far, that hope had been dashed. Wisteria hadn't found a single flower shop in the time she had been located in Death City, and her heart ached at the thought of not being able to sustain her very own plants without the necessary fertilizer and new seeds for the passing seasons.

As she passed through the seemingly endless corridors and alleyways that dotted the city's insides, Wisteria couldn't help but have her eyes be caught by a breathtaking flower held by a short girl. While she wasn't that enthusiastic about speaking to strangers, she couldn't let this chance pass by to find out what type of blossoming plant this was. Then, right before her very eyes, the poor thing withered in an instant. How unfortunate. With a passing thought, the girl pieced it together that perhaps it had gotten an immense amount of sunlight when it was meant to grow in its beauty under partial shade."Hey." Her voice was soft, but she was close enough to the other girl to be heard clearly in the crowd bustling through the streets. "Black flowers normally don't thrive in sunlight, you know." There was a very slight air of unfriendliness in her speech. Truth be told, Wisteria was a bit upset over the death of the graceful floret.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty   Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 11:03 pm

Misery turned her head around and looked up at the darkened girl who was talking to her.
Her expression not very caring at all. She then looked back at the box with the soil in it and placed the stem back into it and crossed her arms in front of her, still bent down kneeling. "Everything dies... whether it's a beautiful flower, or another person... All things eventually end...sooner...(sigh) or later..." The cloth wrapped girl looked down at the soil and grabbed a clump in her hand before letting it slip through her fingers and fall back into the box.

She crossed her arms again and sighed heavily and depressingly announced in her raspy light voice, "I wish I was you little flower... so I could wither and disappear... just like everyone else did..." She then looked back towards the girl again. "Oh... you're still standing there... why would you wanna be near me? In a dark little place like this? She asked darkily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty   Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withered Flowers - Idoc and Wisty
Page 1 of 1