Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:16 am

Courtney was so far enveloped, so under Evelyn's sway, that all she could think to ask was. "Can you send me the directions?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:20 am

Eve's smirk was quick, widening instantly, "You show up here, I will take you on my doorstep." She said flatly, seriousness still evident as she stared her down, hypnotic eyes not yielding.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:22 am

"Directions." Was all Courtney said in answer, rolling off her bed onto the floor, where she squirmed out of sight.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:28 am

Evelyn grabbed her phone, typing out the directions from the cafe area. She was in the middle of typing the exact address in the bottom when a sudden call popped up on the screen. She frowned, rejected it and tried to type again. Nearly done, a message popped up over top of the one she was typing, and she laughed aloud.

"This night is either about to be ruined, or made better than I could have ever hoped," she said, smirking, her eyes dancing with deviance as she looked at Courtney, "Marc said he's free of the house and wants to come over. I'm leaving that call up to you."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:30 am

"Invite him over." Courtney said, picking up her phone and taking the call back from her tablet. She made her way out the door, and was off to where Evelyn was sending her.

15 minutes later, Courtney buzzed up to Evelyn's apartment, waiting for her invitation in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:34 am

ooc: Townhouse. She literally owns a small building. Is on her profile.

Evelyn was slacking on her couch, naked save for an open robe, towel long gone (and hair a mess) when the bell rang. Smirking to herself, she approached the door, only barely putting forth the effot to close the robe. Her eyes looked through the peep hole for but a moment before she released the door's three locks and stood there, hip cocked, smirk on her face, "You don't waste time, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:36 am

All Courtney could do is reach her hands up, and slowly undo the clasps that held the coat around her body, allowing it to fall open and reveal her bare form to Eve. "Internet doesn't do it justice..." She muttered softly, waiting for Eve to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:39 am

Her lip twitched up and she let the robe open, slacking her shoulders so that it would fall to the ground, just inside her doorway. The way Eve looked at her seemed positively hungry, hypnotic eyes roaming over her as she fought to keep her hands back. "You have ten seconds to walk over this threshold or I am pinning you to the ground and you will somehow have grass stains on your ass within the hour."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:42 am

Courtney was across the threshold in three, and by the count of 8 she had relieved herself of her sandals and her coat, leaving them both by the door as she looked at Evelyn with heady eyes, already panting softly, her cheeks flushed red and her thighs still damp.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:45 am

Evelyn had the door slammed and the main lock in place in seconds. In half that time, she had the woman pinned against the door, one hand hiking her thigh up against the meister's hip, and her mouth laying claim to her as she instinctively began grinding against her. The feeling of hair against her own bare core had a tickling, thrilling sensation, and combined with all else had her trembling.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:08 am

Courtney didn't have time to react beyond her eyes going wide before fluttering closed, her body quivering lightly as it felt Evelyn's heat so close. She was completely at the meister's whim, if only due to inexperience and her lack of desire to be in control of the situation. She, of course, ground back against Eve, but it was fairly clear that the meister was the one in control.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:11 am

Eve's fingers thread through Courtney's as she held her in place, grinding against her roughly while her tongue sought dominance over the woman's mouth. She wanted her, desperately, needily, but at this point, she was struggling to think enough to decide just what to do to her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:15 am

Courtney managed to break free just long enough to pant out a question. "Marc coming?" Before she willingly surrendered herself to the kiss again, her tongue putting up next to now resistance, her body practically begging to be taken.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:17 am

"Will be," she said, though her mouth took the opportunity to take control of her neck, kissing and nipping at it gently, testing the waters, "Your choice where we're at when he's here. Should be about seven more minutes and he has a key." Her voice was breathy but controlled, though her hips didn't appear to be getting the memo, and neither was her leg, which was grinding up against Courtney's core.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:19 am

Courtney let out soft gasps and groans, leaning heavily against Eve. "B-Bedroom?" She stammered out, her grip tightening by the moment, though she sounded uncertain.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:21 am

Eve's lip twitched up, "You're not wasting time." She said. With that, her hands went under the woman's thighs, lifting her up to where Courtney's legs were around her hips. Her mouth returned to hers as she walked her over to and up the stairs, carrying her with relative ease. "I will message him when we get to the room," she said, revealing, suddenly that she actually had removed the headset again, "What do you want me to tell him?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:23 am

"Whatever you want to say..." She said, wrapping herself around Eve more out of instinct than anything, her cheeks blushing a bright red at being so easily handled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:25 am

Eve kicked the bedroom door open, setting her on the vanity dresser before stepping back. Shamelessly, she looked the woman over, biting at her lip as she did so. "He's either going to stay put if I say or instinctively come up here to check." She pointed out, though she was, by now, reaching out to run her fingers over the girl's thigh, "You have four minutes."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:28 am

Courtney blushed a deeper shade of red, looking anywhere but at Evelyn. This was so much easier over a screen. She could pretend to be so much more confident... "I-I don't care which..." She squeaked out, crossing her legs at the ankles while leaving her thighs spread.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:30 am

Eve moved closer, not noticing the habitual sashay of her hips. Ignoring her phone entirely, she placed her hands on the girl's mid-thighs and moved them apart, releasing her ankles. Kneeling slowly, she looked up at her, watching, waiting. "Tell me where you want me, Courtney."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:33 am

Courtney couldn't deny the ache she felt, or the way she was dripping on Evelyn's vanity. She squirmed lightly at being the focus of attention, softly muttering out. "H-Here..." While her hand pointed down at her core.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:35 am

Eve smirked, sliding one of her hands up to cup and toy with the girl's breast. Keeping her eyes locked on her pale ones, she leaned forward, slowly, teasingly, running her tongue up the entire length of her folds, pressing it against the bud of her clit as she savored the feeling, the flavor. "You'll have me," she breathed against her, hot, heavy, and ready. "Just tell me you want me, Courtney."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:38 am

Courtney let out a long, slow mewl at the feel of Eve's tongue against her core, leaning forward and running a hand through her hair. "Y-You felt so good..." She murmured, leaning back on the vanity. "I-I've never felt something like that..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:41 am

She grinned, looking up at her while she pressed her tongue between the folds, pushing it as far as it would go before wiggling it inside. Her tongue was all but vibrating as she pulled it out, and she kept it that way as she pressed it to her clit, body trembling from the sound, pleasure, and taste.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:48 am

Courtney leaned more heavily against the vanity, letting out along moan before stammering out. "I-I...n-never th-thought it would f-feel this good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next