Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2017, 10:57 pm

"I'm sorry," she said, the words a murmur as she followed along after her, "Do we have any other game plan?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2017, 2:03 pm

"We could board up the doors and windows to make them come out of one. I doubt we'd be able to finish it all in time, since it's be noisy." Candy went on, pondering. "Make a pitfall, or bait them to one spot? Or we could just get some distance from the building and fight them as they come. There aren't THAT many of them."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:04 pm

Aurora thought for a moment before smirking slightly, "What attracts them?" She said, running with the bait idea but trying to figure out how else to contain them in the process.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:39 pm

Candy thought for a moment, humming to herself in the meantime. "Ah," She said, "Get something shiny and I bet you they will come running. They don't like the sun, so it might be hard to coax them out, but it's worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:44 pm

Shiny... what would be the best bet there? Aurora pondered to herself while she looked around, unsure of what they could grab that might work. "Something shiny in the dark... maybe something that glows?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 2:41 pm

"That's easy enough to find." Candy said, after giving Aurora a nod. "We could buy a bunch of torches, turn them on, and out a pile of them near the house. Or something like that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 5:49 pm

"Torches?" She said, suddenly realizing how obvious that option would be, "Wow, I feel stupid now," Aurora said, somewhat sheepish even as she began dragging Candy to a store.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 12:47 pm

"Ah." Candy said, realising something quite important. "You exchanged some money, right? Because I know I didn't. Dollars won't do."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 1:22 pm

"what else do you do at the airport?" She asked, laughing a bit to herself; she had done so, though not much. Afterall, they weren't planning on staying there long.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 1:57 pm

"For me it's mostly reading." Candy replied, shrugging. "I forget to do anything that I need to do."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 2:03 pm

She chuckled at this, heading to the store with Candy in tow, "It's a good thing that I got used to traveling, then." Aurora said, thinking vaguely back to her adventures leading to joining the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 2:19 pm

"Yeah. It's also a good thing you can find your way around places." Candy added. Being capable of getting lost just about anywhere sucked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 2:31 pm

"That one, I had to learn." She said, laughing softly to herself as she chuckled, bringing her into a store. "Is there anything else that we need to get?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2017, 5:20 pm

Candy thought for a moment and shook her head. "Nothing I can think of." She said, walking off into the store.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2017, 10:47 pm

"Well, good," Aurora said afterwards, following in behind her and soon wandering off to try to find the devices in question.

ooc:

Also, if I didn't watch so many British gamers, I'd be so confused, We call those "flashlights".
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2017, 9:19 am

After walking past the same aisle at least 5 times and finding just about everything but what she was looking for in the meantime, Candy decided to just wait around by the front of the store.

OOC: I know you do, but I don't. Funnily enough I don't call stores, 'shops.' At least not in writing. Sometimes I'll alternate when talking. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2017, 10:27 pm

Aurora, meanwhile, was loading up her arms with a variety of torches in various sizes and colours. Her eyes seem to be darting about between the devices until she could no longer hold any more. Proceeding to the checkout, she set down her bundle and offered up the necessary currency for the stockpile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 10:49 am

Once the cashier had placed the torches in bags Candy approached and took one, then headed for the exit of the store. She was rather eager to set up a big glowing pile outside of the house, even if it was going to take a while and be tedious.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 10:51 am

Aurora laughed, thanking the cashier and heading out to follow behind her partner. "Do you know the way back?" She asked, toying with the other flashlights in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 10:58 am

"Not even slightly." Candy said, having only just about managed to go in the general direction that they approached the store from.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 11:01 am

Aurora dropped her Protect again, waving a hand as she muttered under her breath and summoned her Clairevoyance spell again. Taking the lead, she grabbed Candy's hand and lead her forward.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 11:16 am

"We make a great pair." Candy said with a giggle, following Aurora obediently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 12:01 pm

"If only 'cause I have magic." She said, laughing in response; they were enough alike that they'd probably be useless as a pair, otherwise. Or, at least, would end up in far worse trouble.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 12:39 pm

"Maybe. But I'm sure you could make do without it." Candy said. "Though night-vision must be really good to have, too... Actually, all of your magic is just really convenient. Except for the obvious wind stuff, and animal form, it's all things you could learn, or use some sort of device for. First aid, night vision, directions."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 12:59 pm

"GPS only works so much," she reminded her, shrugging, "They have a specified range they can work out and Lord help you if you're in a deadzone." Stopping in front of the house, she looked around for where might be the best spot to set up their trap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next