Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:36 pm

"Ah." Takumi thought. It was bad that she didn't have her bandaged, but she was invisible. The element of surprise was on her side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:42 pm

Rin nodded, returning him to his hiding spot. Surprise would be her greatest blessing. She made her way over to the source of the wavelength. It wasn't perfectly on her path. but it was close enough that a quick sprint wouldn't give them away. She had to rely on that. She had to. Breaking into a sudden run, she took the sword in both hands, aiming to plunge it into the creature's back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:46 pm

He had no idea. Between the wind and the fact that it wasn't expecting anything, the kill was easy enough.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:49 pm

Rim kicked off of the body, flipping backwards as it ribboned. She looked around for more, prepared for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 12:56 pm

There was nothing else nearby, this seemingly being a single individual that was coming back to the hideout.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 2:09 pm

Rin took off back towards the city they'd touched down on, ready to be out of this god forsaken permanent winter. It was far beyond her how anyone survived things like this. Far, far beyond her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 2:36 pm

After Takumi ate the soul, he quickly caught back up with Rin and transformed back to his weapon form.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 2:39 pm

They arrived back to the city in relative peace, allowing her to leave Takumi to transform back into his human form. The arrangements for the plane took little time, as they'd already had plans to leave "at some point in the day." Even the ride back was uneventful, and the pair were returned back to the relative silence of the estate, where Rin was quick to retreat to change back into something resembling normal clothes.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she made her way back to the main area, having left Takumi to change into spare clothes in one of the downstairs baths.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 3:22 pm

"I should be asking you." Takumi said as he fiddled with his hat, adjusting it on his head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 3:34 pm

"I didn't eat corrupted souls." She pointed out simply, though she rubbed at her muscles absently. "I'll be fine, though."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 3:56 pm

"Those are the ones that are fine to eat." Takumi said in turn, finally getting the had in place how he liked it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 3:59 pm

Her eyes rolled gently, though she worked to lead him to the dining area. "True, but I don't imagine that it makes the experience pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 4:05 pm

"I would say it is not good or bad." Takumi said after thinking back for a moment, following behind Rin. "Just strange."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 4:13 pm

"Texture?" She asked, somewhat curious but mostly conversational as she gestured a hand towards his seat, taking her own. The house felt so empty, but she had no idea where her cousins or Ace's former meister was, leaving her alone with the staff, most days. It made her restless.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 5:38 pm

Takumi thought for a moment for a moment as he sat himself down but obviously couldn't think of a way to aptly describe it. "I guess it's..." Another pause and a frustrated tut. "Smooth? I don't know."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 6:32 pm

Rin shrugged at this, seeming to accept the answer as the best one that she was likely to be getting. "I hope you're not a picky eater." She said, changing the topic, "Dinner will be ready soon; I let the staff know when we would be landing."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 7:50 pm

"I have a feeling even a picky eater would not have much to say about the food here." Takumi said. "Not that I am one."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 7:57 pm

She nodded, accepting this happily as the kitchen staff began sending food their way. They made way too much, of course; anything that was not consumed by the two of them would go to the staff, anyway. Rin hated to have food go to waste.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 9:10 pm

"Do you eat like this every day?" Takumi asked looking at what was being brought out, or rather how much of it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 9:19 pm

"They made a little more when I said that you were coming." She clarified, sitting back and allowing the staff to fill her plate for her. "They eat what's left, so don't be too concerned."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 9:38 pm

"A little more?" Takumi asked, still looking over everything as if it would bite. He very much doubted that he would ever get used to how rich people lived.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 4:45 pm

Her lip twitched into a grin, "A little." She affirmed, smiling in amusement as they filled up his plate as well. "Eat whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 9:44 pm

He started on doing that as soon as he figured out where to start, very, very not used to this much food.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 9:53 pm

Rin maintained her mild amusement as she watched him eat, silently consuming her own food. Eventually, she spoke again. "Where do you live, anyway? We've been partnered for a while, but I've never seen."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 10:07 pm

"I'm renting somebody's loft. It's cheap and small, but that is fine for me." Takumi said, pausing to talk and then listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next