Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:15 pm

It took awhile, but her voice finally broke the silence, though she teased his senses with a buck of her hips at the same time, moving her hips in a gentle circle immediately following. "What you said..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:17 pm

"I meant it..." He said in answer, circling his arms around her. If they were going to have this conversation, regardless of their situation, he wanted to make sure she wouldn't run from what he had to say. "Every word... You... The thought of you puts butterflies in my stomach. You make my heart flutter with every word, every text, every picture... At first, I didn't...didn't know what it was, but..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:49 pm

She diverted her eyes from him, forcing her apparent attention away from the conversation. Vanja had no choice but to listen, but she lacked the words, let alone the thought process, with which to respond.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:51 pm

August leaned up, and in, and kissed her gently. "I want you to be mine. And I want to be yours..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:06 pm

You already are. She thought, the words a realization as well as a statement, though she kept them in her head. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:08 pm

"Dammit, I don't know... You...you make me feel so...so different. Important. Special... And I... I want to make you feel all of those things too..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:16 pm

She squirmed, trying half-heartedly to wriggle out of his grasp. 'You're a fool, Auggie..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:17 pm

"I know... I know I am..." He murmured, holding her a bit tighter, leaning down and pecking at her lips. "But I'm your fool..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:22 pm

She closed her eyes as tightly as she could, focusing her attention away from him as best she could. "Why now..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:36 pm

"Because... Because it just happened... I didn't get to decide that it would, but after Roanoke..." He trailed off, holding her a bit tighter. "What I realized I was willing to do for you... A-And then all the time we spent afterwards..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 6:32 pm

Conflict raged in her mind like a maelstrom of war. She knew the proper reactions, knew how she should be reacting, but fear was so overwhelming that Vanja wasn't sure what to do. Instead, she nudged at his head, trying not to respond in any verbal manner. The weapon felt that she physically couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:02 pm

August didn't know what was going on within her, but he also didn't plan to push her further than she could go. He knew little of her past, or of her true nature, but he knew that such a startling change in tone between them would take...time. So instead of pushing for a response, he returned her nudge gently, grabbing a blanket and wrapping them both beneath it, suffocating the lights of the room above them so they were alone in darkness.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:07 pm

"You're going to roast me like this..." she murmured out, the words a grumbling tease.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:10 pm

"Tell me you'd rather be somewhere else..." He murmured in reply, planting kisses down her neck again. If she grew ready again, he felt he could go another round or 3 with her, but just as well he would delight in just laying here with her, oblivious to the outside world.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:16 pm

"I mean... it's not like I have anymore clothing left to lose..." She said, laughing at the thought though she hummed in pleasure at the gesture he bestowed on her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:20 pm

"Would you like me to get you a closet of lingerie in here? You can dress up in different ones and strip them off each time..." He teased her lightly, though she knew if she asked he'd do it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:25 pm

"And have your dragon claws tear them to shreds? It's almost a waste." She said, reaching to nip at his ear, tugging the lobe lightly. "...almost."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:26 pm

He let out a soft sigh, tilting his head to the side to give her better clearance. "I think I could get behind tearing a new set of lingerie off of you every time..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:31 pm

"Could you?" She asked, breathing the words against his ear before trailing tongue and teeth around his neck. Without having to be taught, she had trained herself long ago to not leave a single mark above the collar.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:33 pm

"Mmmm...more padding for my nest... A reminder of each time I'd taken you..." He purred out, seeming to grow more aroused by the moment, if the stiffening of his length within her was any indication.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:37 pm

Vanja smirked slightly, the gesture a hinted grin at the corner of her lip. He was so easy to tease that he managed to do it himself. "Oh, is that the momento you want to keep?" She asked, grabbing one of his hands and roughly pressing his fingertips to her clit.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:39 pm

He jolted up a bit when he felt her tighten down around him, his fingers instinctively starting to play with the little bud. "W-What else would you recommend I keep?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:53 pm

Vanja shrugged, moving her hips against his in a fluid motion. In some ways, it was more like she was using him to masturbate herself, rather than to fuck him. "Oh, I dunno... a picture or two..." She shifted so that she was leaning over him, riding him. "Maybe even a video." The weapon taunted, bucking him hard to punctuate the suggestion before rolling her hips in an infinity formation, grinding against his cock and hand alike.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 7:55 pm

"Mmm, and why would I want to film something I do every day? If I were to film us doing this, we'd need to make it...special..." He said, pulling his hand away from her clit and rolling on top of her, pinning her once more as he started slow, teasing thrusts. "And you already sent me plenty of pictures..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 8:05 pm

A growl broke past her lips as she fought and struggled, honestly, to turn the tables once more. "I dunno." She said, the words falling past clenched teeth as she put up her stubborn fight, [color]"Is there anything you've always wanted to try? A position, a style, a place?"[/color] Vanja laughed, the sound escaping her despite herself, "Fuck, if you wanted, I wouldn't turn down anal or a fetish..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next