Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:23 pm

Aurora started walking beside him, so was close their arms were touching. "Of course, but I want to teach you anyways. Cooking is a useful skill." She told him, smiling at him. One sudden unexpected thought made her sheepish though."I mean... well... if everything goes well, I'll be the one cooking for you every day, in the future... but still... " Aurora said with a blush on her cheeks, she looked away for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:50 pm

"I guess it is." Yurio said, agreeing about the cooking. What she said next, however... Quite quickly he went very red, even more so than she did; not that he'd know, because he was looking in the opposite direction of her. He didn't try to agree with her either, because he knew he'd just end up tripping over every other word.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:51 am

Aurora's face was fully red at Yurio's reaction. "I-I'm sorry... I sometimes say things that... come to my mind... B-But yeah, i-it's still just me being optimistic." The girl told him, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere that she'd caused. After a short awkward moment, Aurora managed to calm down. "Anyways, cooking with someone is more fun than cooking alone. I know it from my own experience as I usually cook with my sister. That's why I thought it would be lots of fun to do that with you. Teaching you will be even more fun, in my opinion." She told him, trying to remain calm and somewhat serious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:09 am

"I-it's okay..." Yurio said, squeezing her hand, though he then didn't say anything more on the subject and listened to her explain why it was that she wanted to cook together. "I don't doubt that it will be a lot of fun. I just think I won't be much use to you. I do want to help."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:25 am

Aurora just shook her head at his words. It didn't matter that we wouldn't be much use for her. Trying mattered. Soon they would finally arrive at Aurora's place She led Yurio inside and sighed in relief. Angela wasn't home and everything seemed so empty. "Okay, then. Do you want to take a short break before we begin?" The witch asked as she started taking her shoes off.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:31 am

"I could use a drink." Yurio said, following Aurora's lead, taking off his own shoes. He hadn't had anything to drink since the tea before they left.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:44 am

Aurora nodded, suddenly realizing how thirsty she became. "Alright, what would you like to drink, then? We have... tea (obviously), coffee, apple juice, orange juice and, of course, water." The girl said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 12:23 pm

"Apple juice is okay. Thank you." Yurio said. "I'll go sit in the living room for a moment, okay?" He continued, pointing in the general direction of said room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 1:10 pm

"Sure." Aurora replied, nodding, before disappearing into the kitchen where she started preparing two glasses and a bottle of apple juice. Of course, it took her less than five minutes. She walked into the living room, holding the glasses in her right hand and the bottle in her left hand. She placed everything on the table and sat next to Yurio. The girl quickly filled their glasses with juice. "It's funny... When we first met so many years ago I was so scared I tried to hide from you and now I'm your girlfriend... To be honest, I like how it turned out." She told him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:49 pm

"I was also a dragon. Still, am really, just now I have a human form." Yurio added, taking one of the glasses after it had been filled. "But I agree."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:23 pm

"Mhm!" Aurora said nodding. Then she took a sip of her juice and giggled. "Still, even as a dragon without a human form, you were cool. Now you're great." The witch said as she leaned on him gently.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:29 pm

"I spent most of my time messing with people so they'd play with me. That's a lot easier now." Yurio said, leaning against her in turn as he put an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:14 pm

"Well, it's even easier now, because you have me." Aurora told him, smiling widely. She quickly drank half of her juice and put her glass on the table. Her thirst was satisfied. "Alrigh, we can get started when you're ready." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:17 pm

Yurio drank the rest of his juice, standing up after he put it back down on the table. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:13 am

In the kitchen, Aurora started preparing ingredients for their pancakes. She decided that they will cook the classic European ones, known also as crepes. Once the ingredients were ready she approached a sink to wash her hands. "Here's the thing, Yurio. Our pancakes... or crepes... I don't know anymore how to call 'em, are very simple to make actually." She explained as she put a bowl on a table. "I'll guide you. I've prepared one hundred gram of flour, two eggs and a glass of milk.You have to put them together into our bowl. Then I'll add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of oil and mix it all." The witch said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:34 am

Yurio listened as he washed his own hands, then looking over her shoulder as she explained what to do. He wasn't going to touch anything until she explicitly told him, and saying that she'll guide him wasn't explicit enough.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:23 pm

Aurora shook her head. He wouldn't do anything without her help, would he? Aurora stood behind him, and pressed her chest against his back and gently took his hands to guide him. "Step number one, we put flour into the bowl." She said as she guided his hand to the glass of flour she'd prepared. "Flour's in, now it's time for two eggs. We have to be careful to not make them end up on the floor." Aurora said, this time guiding his hand to a box filled with eggs. She then guided him to carefully break eggshells and add what was inside the eggs into the bowl. "Finally, we add milk." Aurora told him, this time guiding him to pour milk into the bowl. Once those ingredients were in the bowl, Aurora added a pinch of salt and one teaspoon of oil. "Now mix it please." She said, handing him a wooden spoon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:29 pm

That was not helping, THAT WAS NOT HELPING. Yurio would be having a difficult time focusing on the ingredients if Aurora wasn't so helpful as to guide his hands where they needed to go. Sure, all those hugs did basically the same thing, but this was her doing that herself. It was different somehow, in his mind. When told to mix, he did so, since it was something he could actually do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:46 pm

Aurora gave him thumbs up and let him mix everything for a few minutes. "You're doing great, Yurio. Don't worry though, that's just the beginning." She told him as she put a frying pan on a stove "Now just pour our mixture-thingy onto the pan and I'll leave the rest to you. Know that both sides have to be golden before you put a pancake on a plate. Also, there'll be lots of pancakes so be prepared for that. I'll be helping you, but less than earlier." Aurora said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:49 pm

"At least I can't burn myself..." Yurio said as he waited for the pan to heat up for a while. Once it was, he started slowly putting the mixture onto the pan.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:54 pm

Aurora folded her arms over her chest and watched him carefully. "You're doing good." She told him
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:58 pm

"Am I?" Yurio said, trying to use a tool to flip the pancake in the pan; something that he'd probably find easier if he just used his hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:18 pm

Aurora nodded. "Pancakes are a good start. We can do more complicated things later. I can't wait to finally teach you to make Schnitzels with french fries or pork cutlets..!" She told him, smiling widely. At that point, it was obvious what was Aurora's favorite dish.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:35 pm

"I can't wait to eat some of that, sounds nice." He said, putting the pancake onto the plate and putting more batter onto the pan.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:44 pm

"Then you'll have to keep cooking dinners with me~!" Aurora told him enthusiastically, grinning widely. The witch approached the fridge to take a few different jars of jam out of them. "We'll eat our pancakes with jam!" She told him. Obviously, if Yurio, for some reason, didn't like jam, Aurora would find something to replace jam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next