Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:14 am

Soon, she was switching between games, clearly bored and unsure of what she wanted to do with her time. The meister knew full well that most of the issue was coming from her just overstressing about the situation and thus making it more stressful and awkward. However, that didn't exactly make her stop.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:25 am

Takumi, after some time, got bored of his game. He also decided that the awkwardness between them was too much and he would have to do something to cut through it as well as to do something about both of their boredom. Thus, he got the sketch pad out. Flipping it to an empty page, he put a bunch of dots on it. He hoped that she'd know of the game, but if she didn't then that would be an excuse to explain. After putting a line on the page, he put it on the chair between them, along with a spare pencil.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:28 am

Rin glanced over when she noticed the movement. After a moment of curiously looking at the page, she put her phone away and picked up the pad and pencil. Taking some time to decide, she eventually made her own line before passing the pad back to him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:32 am

Takumi smiled when he saw that she knew how the game worked. He quite quickly put another line on the page before passing it back along to her. This should help. It didn't require that they talk, but it was something that wasn't sitting idly waiting while being awkward.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:35 am

Rin continued to play the game in relative silence, leaving her hand out for him to hand her back the drawing pad after his turns. It was almost normal for her, which really shouldn't have surprised anybody.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:43 am

As the board filled up with lines connecting more and more dots, Takumi took longer with each of his turns. Each time he handed back the pad, he seemed to have a different happy or concentrated expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:47 am

Surprisingly, given how well he knew her, now, Rin's expression was overall unreadable. Even though it seemed like she was the more likely candidate for loss, she seemed neither disappointed nor determined. She didn't even look like she had anything up her sleeve; her expression was simply blank.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:53 am

Even though he was well and truly distracted by the game, he couldn't help but notice the lack of expression. He paused in handing her the pad, instead asking a question, "Anything wrong..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 11:56 am

Her eyes flashed up to him from where she had been looking at the paper, and she simply shrugged, smiling at him slightly. However, the smile made it look like she just might be hiding something, be it something dealing with the game or something else. She didn't choose to say. Instead, she just gestured for the paper, waiting on her turn.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 12:00 pm

Takumi didn't pry, since he thought that it might make things more awkward again if he did. He handed back the pad, though a little reluctantly, and looked back at her trying to perhaps glimpse anything in her inexpressive expression; he looked a little concerned, though he couldn't help that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 12:11 pm

When she received the page back, she set about doing her best to try to reclaim her chance at victory for the game. There was no guarantee that it would work, but she sure as anything was trying!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 12:15 pm

Now distracted somewhat from their distraction, Takumi ended up making a mistake. He let through an almost complete box while he wasn't thinking quite right. Noticing once it was done, he handed the pad over with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 1:16 pm

She took advantage of the development willingly, filling up the page with as many R squares as she possibly could. At the end of it, she handed the page back over to him, smiling victoriously.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 1:21 pm

"Aaaah, I lost," Takumi said, looking over the page while scratching the back of his head; he then put the pad down on the chair between them and gave Rin a smile, "That was fun."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 1:33 pm

"Mmhm~!" She said, beaming at him. She was kind of surprised that she'd won against him, in all honesty. Still, it had passed a good bit of time, so that was an added bonus to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 1:47 pm

Still smiling, Takumi looked back to the drink he had somehow still not finished, or at least turned his attention to it. Still smiling, he sipped at it idly, trying to suppress the slight blush which had wormed its way up onto his face. Ah, forgetting was never going to work, was it..?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 1:56 pm

Rin finished her own drink idly, pulling her phone out to browse absently. She had her victory, but now she didn't know what to do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:06 pm

Takumi decided to do little else except for playing on his handheld and finishing his drink, finishing that soon after their game ended, while waiting for the plane to arrive.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:09 pm

The rest of their wait carried out much the same, and when it was time to board Rin acted as she usually did. With their trash already long discarded, she had everything packed away and she moved to get in line, tickets in one hand while she extended the other one backward towards Takumi. It seemed that the habit really didn't want to die, subconscious or not.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:21 pm

Once again Takumi simply looked at her hand as if it might bite him, though the act of her doing so so very often hurt in a different way. Every single time it happened, he wanted to hold it a little more. That would just be counterproductive! He'd end up hurting either way...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:24 pm

She let them scan their tickets and boarded the plane with him, ignoring the looks of people wandering not only why she had her hand held out, but why he hadn't grabbed it in response since they were boarding together. When they got to their cabin once more, she waited the way she had before, assuming that he wanted to take the window seat once again. This time, their row only had three seats.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:27 pm

Takumi did indeed take the window seat, looking at the single seat between them and wishing there was a little more distance; even if one seat was plenty to provide a buffer. Whatever. He was going to take a leaf from Rin's book this time around and attempt to get to sleep. He did leave the handheld he had been playing with on the seat between the two of them, however.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:33 pm

She took the aisle seat as she had before, ignoring the seat between them and its contents entirely. Curling up as soon as she could, she began reading articles she'd downloaded on her phone. Occasionally, she'd set her arm down absently, tapping at her armrest or just leaving it sitting them, palm up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:38 pm

Takumi spend most of the time asleep, with his back towards Rin so that when he did wake up he could pretend that he was. He thought things would be less awkward if neither acknowledged the other's existence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:40 pm

They continued like that for the rest of the plane ride, with the plane moving to land, she treated it the same way she had the first ride. Pulling her bag out from under her feet, she let him get out ahead of her this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next