Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:43 pm

That's what Takumi did, taking his own bag down from the overheads and moving out of the way just a little so that Rin had space to get out too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:46 pm

Thoughtlessly, she took his hand as they walked out, letting him play guide as the disembarked the plane.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:57 pm

Takumi swallowed hard quite suddenly when she grabbed his hand, while his other tightened on the strap it was holding on his bag. He glanced back at her, his expression almost pleading, though also hidden behind his hair. He had to bite at his lip to not say or do anything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 2:58 pm

Rin didn't seem to entirely be paying attention, her focus instead on keeping track of her belongings. As such, she didn't really notice him looking back at her, let alone his expression that was, regardless, hidden.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:08 pm

Takumi just about had the patience to lead her through to customs, using the excuse of getting a drink from his bag to wriggle his hand out of her own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:26 pm

She let go weakly, her hand hovering in the air for a moment before she let it fall back to her side. Readjusting her bag, she began looking around, wondering where the exit was. It probably would have been a good idea to have learned at least a little bit of Spanish in advance.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:30 pm

Takumi walked on, mostly going along the path that the layout of the airport seemed to be leading people in. Symbols also didn't change overmuch between countries, so that was helpful too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:35 pm

Rin followed along after him, reaching out for his hand as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:40 pm

Takumi turned around almost the instant that Rin's hand touched his almost reflexively. He looked at her for a moment before figuring another cover for his actions, "Did you arrange transport?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:41 pm

Rin nodded; she had managed at least that much. However, she hadn't arranged rooms themselves since she hadn't been willing to ask him, until the trip, about the rooming situation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:44 pm

Takumi was surreptitiously minding his hands now. One hand on his bag, and the other gesturing ahead so that Rin may lead to wherever transport was, neither one in a place to be grabbed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:52 pm

She lead him outside without any clear direction, though a sigh of relief escaped her when someone held up a sign with her name printed on it. Rin made her way over to the taxi, assuming that Takumi would follow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:53 pm

That assumption would be correct. He did follow, though with more steps between her and himself than was customary from him; once more, it was hand protection, which he was now actively doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:54 pm

She slid into the car without a word, flashing her ID for the briefest of moments before doing so. Setting the bag on her lap, she sat looking out the window in silence.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 3:58 pm

Takumi too got into the car, on the other side, leaving his bag at his feet as he did on the way to the airport at the start of their journey. Similarly to Rin, he also looked out of his window.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:01 pm

Habit had her, as per usual, setting her hand in between them. She didn't actively pursue his, but the little hint towards it was still evident enough.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:05 pm

Even if he wasn't looking in that direction, Takumi somehow knew that she was doing it. He was almost chewing at his lip at this point. This had to stop... Or... Something had to be done about it!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:09 pm

Rin did little else for the rest of the taxi ride, moving reluctantly when they reached their stop. She paid the fair, bag in hand, and snatched Takumi's before she realized what she was doing, let alone before he could avoid it. Dragging him along with her, she paused when she realized that she now had to get them a room. The color visibly drained from her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:13 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The familiar inner voice which did nothing but scream was an unwelcome but familiar thing that he thought he wouldn't have to deal with. The moment, the moment they got into a room... He did yelp audibly when she dragged him along. The moment!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:25 pm

Rin eventually brought him with her up to the counter, her expression somewhat panicked, but certainly nervous. She hesitated before trying to speak, asking first if they spoke English; since it was a higher end, more touristy area, she was in luck. Heaving a sigh of relief, she requested a room for the both of them, with two, separate beds and was grateful to have the keys handed to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:43 pm

Takumi, now that they had the keys to the room, pulled her along by the hand that she was holding. He probably looked way too eager to do something or other. He even took the keys along the way so he could open the door quicker. Once inside the room, he took his hand away and pointed to one of the beds. "Sit. I need to say something, because you clearly don't get something," he said, quite a bit more forceful than he was used to being.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 4:44 pm

Her head cocked slightly to the side, tossing her hair, which was at this point rather loose, along with it. She took a seat as directed, rather surprised to be given orders by anyone, let alone Takumi, of all people.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 5:05 pm

Takumi took a deep breath, clearly looking more nervous now that he actually had her there and listening. Another deep breath followed when the first didn't quite do the trick and then he began to speak. "Rin. When you try to hold my hand, offer your hand, do any of this stuff... I can't... I don't want to do any of that. Well... It's not quite that... Uhm... It hurts? I guess? You rejected me quite thoroughly, and you doing just won't let me forget... Forget my feelings. They'll just get stronger if you keep going, and even more so if I don't keep myself from going along," he looked down at his hands, which he now found fiddling with some material on his clothing. When he looked up, the expression on his face was almost desperate and definitely pleading. "I... What would your family even do to you? Aren't you supposed to be the perfect one? And me? Would they dare touch someone who.... Whatever," he shook his head, swallowing hard again and taking another breath. "Rin, I need you to choose! Stop doing this... This," he pointed to his hand, "Or ignore what your family think and... And listen to your own feelings!" he paused for a while, to calm down somewhat, "And if you can't do either... Well, I'm afraid that it will impact our partnership and friendship both... I'd have to leave, because as much as I care about you, I won't let myself feel so very terrible every time I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 5:15 pm

Something passed in front of her face that acted very much like a mask, covering her expression and hiding it as he spoke. Internally, she could feel herself shaking even though the movement wasn't actually visible. Her mind was going in several different directions where it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep the tears from forming in her eyes. It made her feel weak, made her feel helpless despite the knowledge that she simply could not control what anyone else thought or felt. She couldn't truly control anyone in her family, no matter what words she spoke. As the perfect one, she'd be demanded to give an equally perfect, meister heir, and preferably a female at that. Being with a weapon, however temporarily such may be, was not a recommended course of action for her. Logic screamed in her skull, making the inner linings of tissue ache as her brain swelled from the pressure that was very much becoming physical. She heard every word that he said, understood every word that was spoken to her, but she was slow to respond, slow to, visibly, react. When she did, the initial response was to drop her head, eyes unfocused as she began to lose the battle with her tear ducts. She didn't know what to say, only what she was expected to say, and what he wanted her to. These things, though, these expectations weren't her own thoughts because her own thoughts were an absolute jumbled mess of should-do's and should-not's. In silence, she curled a bit, thinking things over, trying to choose words. Without thinking, her hands moved of their own accord, opening her bag and pulling free the bear he'd made her. Curling up completely on the bed, with her knees to her chest, she held the bear against her. It was a safety net that she didn't fully realize she'd sought out, and the comfort of it, the reasoning for such, was currently lost to her. As it had been, she'd actually been avoiding the reasoning, though she'd known all along why.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 5:26 pm

Takumi, of the things which he actually wanted to accomplish with his speech, wasn't expecting to make her cry. That was one of the lasts things he wanted to happen, and he bit at his lip again to keep himself from doing the same. He picked his bag up from the floor and carried it over to the other bed, sitting down in silence. What he wanted wasn't that unreasonable. His own expectation was for her to say that she wanted to forget, to let them be friends and nothing more. No hand holding where it wasn't absolutely necessary, no more awkwardness. He was completely prepared for that. The other choice was his hope. He hoped, deep down, that that was what she would pick. Then if she couldn't choose... That's what he wanted least of all. He'd be devastated, but that would pass and he would be able to go on sitting in the backs of classes quietly waiting to graduate and then go back home. He wouldn't want another meister anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)   Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Framed in Fortune (Arc/Lani, Painters)(NSFW)
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next