Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:13 pm

Still rather baffled by the concept and the ordeal, she shook her head, looking back at the desk and remaining quiet for a while. He was right, still, whatever else there was, he was right. She might as well. "...sure."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:17 pm

"That's settled, then," Jay said, now grinning at her even if she couldn't quite see over looking at the desk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:40 pm

She nodded, somehow just simply awkward, now. It was an embarrassing realization, but despite his general smugness, she doubted that he would call her out on it. One question did come to mind, for her, however. Well, two, actually. She asked the first to try to pre-determine the answer to the second, "What would we do?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:49 pm

"Don't know yet. We have plenty of time to figure something out, right? Is there anything you enjoy? I love to travel, but since you don't like flying options would be limited," Jay said, leaning against the desk after coming back over again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:09 pm

She trembled a bit at the thought of needing to fly more than she already had. The helicopter ride had been bad enough, but at least she'd had Pleasant to distract her. "You're not much for social situations," she said, in part because he was more of a nomad and in part because she didn't much care for any sort of form of PDA unless she was trying for a status symbol, "So the typical wining and dining would be out, I suppose..." Honestly, a hike would be fine. She mused, but she wasn't sure if that's what he'd have in mind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:23 pm

"Yeah, that and that stuff gets boring," Jay said, shrugging, scratching at the back of his head as he tried to think. "Really, if you have any ideas at all, however stupid you may think they are, say so."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:34 pm

She shrugged, forcing herself to look away from the notes but only barely meeting his eyes. "Hiking, perhaps?" It felt dumb, but it seemed up his alley, and it gave her the freedom to be in any form she chose. While she didn't like her horns or how young she looked, it took less out of her than the other forms did.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:43 pm

"That would work, sure," Jay agreed, nodding. "It works with the travelling thing, too, so we've got a winner."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:47 pm

Phoebe nodded, holding back her other question and instead opting to find somewhere else to sit and relax. She wouldn't leave until Xenia decided that Pleasant was settled in well enough. Then again, she could send Jay along before, without her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:49 pm

Jay, of course, followed her once again, rather than staying put, exploring by himself or simply leaving.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:53 pm

She didn't say a word as he followed, merely turning back from where they'd come and settling into a lounge area, where she stretched out her small self across one of the couches. "You can leave whenever you want," she assured him, actively trying to not sound rude, "You don't have to wait for me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:56 pm

"I go exactly where I want, whenever I want," Jay said, sitting down on another couch. "Mind if I play?" he asked, as he reached for his flute.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 6:56 pm

She looked over at him and shrugged, though a small smile threatened to tug at her lips. Nodding, she closed her eyes and faced towards the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:00 pm

Well, that was an agreement enough for him. Jay brought the instrument up to his lips and began to play a relaxing tune, slow and steady, though perhaps not simple. Even within the cave, here, a breeze seemed to stir.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:13 pm

Phoebe relaxed and let his music carry through the cave. Xenia would probably be confused by it, but it certainly didn't bother her or Lady, and she expected that it would help keep Pleasant calm, as well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:16 pm

He decided that he would keep playing until anything happened that should make him stop. Unusually, he didn't think about how the sound carried through the cave so that most of the others within it could hear; he was really only thinking about playing for Phoebe. That was also unusual, as he rarely played when he wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:31 pm

Jay pretty much managed to relax her into properly sleeping, passing out on the couch in front of him. She relaxed enough that she didn't even move, eyes closed, breathing steady, not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:38 pm

Well, the person he was playing for falling asleep was a reason to stop playing for Jay, though he finished the piece he had been playing before that, simply because the end trailed off and didn't end abruptly. He smiled after he watched her for a short while seeing that she was indeed fast asleep before he stood up and started heading out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7