Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 10:43 am

"I've had worse..." she mumbled, holding her stomach as she tried to will its contents to stay put. A flight certainly wasn't something that she'd had in mind that day, but she couldn't deny it's effectiveness. Besides, it saved at least some of the money she had in the bank.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2018, 12:59 pm

"Seriously, or are you just being nice?" Jay asked, a little surprise in his voice. He didn't exactly pride himself on being passenger friendly. Still, otherwise he was simply looking around now rather than paying much attention to Phoebe's apparent motion sickness and the condition it put her in. There really wasn't anything he could do about it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 2:45 pm

Eventually, she managed to succeed in suppressing the sickness, straightening and looking around to get her bearings. She was breathing more deeply, now, trying to use the airflow to help calm her stomach, but otherwise appeared fairly normal. "Where do you think the roost might be?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:01 pm

"Up," Jay said, without missing a beat. Clearly, he was the one that was the obvious choice in asking where a flying animal might nest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:03 pm

Phoebe wanted to groan at this, shaking her head as she searched the skyline for possible answers. "Well, I guess you're leading the way then."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:09 pm

Jay picked the direction where the elevation seemed highest and where he didn't exactly see much in the way of small animals and such prior to landing. Land or water, animals tended to avoid things which could kill them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:11 pm

Phoebe followed along after him, looking for any potential signs of the monster in question as they went. She wasn't sure what they'd find, but sincerely hoped that they weren't too late to catch the griffon before anything, or one, else could get to it first. After all, there was a high likelihood that anyone else might just simply kill it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:21 pm

As Jay walked along, he seemed to change direction a few times. Perhaps something to do with the broken branches, feathers, fur and other signs that some sort of animal was there; then the blood, which Jay then began to follow at a somewhat increased speed. Perhaps they were late?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:26 pm

Phoebe's pupils dilated slightly at the sight of the blood, as she picked up pace to the point that she was nearly directly behind him, watching the mess they found laid out before them. She swallowed hard when the reality settled in, dismay seeping into her at the thought that not only had someone gotten there first, but that they had killed the creature. She'd done more than enough research on the creatures to know that there was a sentience to them. This was unnecessary; it didn't have to die. Still, the further they walked, the more obvious that outcome seemed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:32 pm

The amount of blood and the clumsiness with which the creature seemed to have on it's way through the area indicated to Jay that they were in all likelihood about to find a corpse. He was right, too. It seemed as though it had been shot and then bled out, considering the trail it left. A hunter with an Axe wouldn't have left the creature with only a hole where it's lungs were, nor would they have left the soul which was still floating above it. Jay didn't seem to give up then, instead moving to inspect the corpse more closely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:38 pm

Phoebe was spouting curses to herself, shaking her head and looking around. True, she could feed the soul to her own Axe, but that was not a thought she wanted to entertain, right now. Instead, she'd rather wring the neck of whoever had done this, but it was unlikely that she would find the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:45 pm

"Ordinary gun. Probably a hunting rifle. Locals must have gotten scared or someone might have wanted a nice, expensive trophy." Jay said, seemingly knowing enough to determine that. "Female. She was heading in mostly one direction, uphill. Let's keep going. The nest might be worth seeing, even if only to see if there is a reason it was hunted down beyond fear or greed."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 3:56 pm

Nest? Phoebe grew more uncomfortable when he said that, unsure of whether the creature being female meant that they'd stumble across dead hatchlings as well. Hell, finding an empty nest or merely some abandoned eggs would be preferable to finding dead babes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:02 pm

Jay said nothing more, simply walking in the general direction that the train had been moving previously. It would make sense for the creature to have been trying to get back to it's nest after being injured. It was a while of walking before a mess of sticks became visible to them. "There," Jay pointed out, as he moved towards it with renewed urgency.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:05 pm

Phoebe took off after him, more careful since she actually could fall and didn't have the benefit of the wind magic that he possessed. Still, she wanted to know, for sure, if they needed to try to track down and save the mother's potential young, or if there were any to save.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:21 pm

Jay had gotten to the top of the nest earlier than Phoebe and soon laughter came from therein, more specifically him, as well as some other sound that sounder suspiciously like the squawking that might be expected from an eagle. Whenever Phoebe made her way up, she'd see Jay with a small version of the griffin, held by Jay in a way that it could neither escape, or claw or beck the man who seemed to be having way too much fun with it all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:24 pm

Her alertness slowly became confusion, which dissolved into an incredulous expression cast her lover's way. Cocking a brow at him, her eyes shifted from him, to the babe, and back to his face. "Is that... what I think?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:27 pm

"Yes! It's adorable!" Jay managed to say between bouts of laughter, brought on by the wiggling of the little one, as well as narrowly dodging it's beak when it managed to turn a little in his grip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:34 pm

She shook her head slowly, relief overwhelming her even as her face fell into her palms over Jay's reactions. She certainly hadn't expected him to be so enthralled by the griffon, but at least they'd found one alive, and a baby at that. Without its mother, the creature had little chance, on its own, of survival in the wild. She'd planned for an adult, but taking the baby into her care was far from beyond her. Xenia would certainly be intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:41 pm

When the creature calmed down, probably finding that it didn't really have much of a chance with the struggling it was doing, Jay's mirth seemed to die down a little; his laughter was a wide grin. "Well, that's easier than trying to catch a big one, at least. Shame, though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:44 pm

Phoebe nodded, watching him as he calmed the child. "I don't really have any more grasp of how to transport the hatchling than I do an adult." She admitted. With a full grown griffin, she could have provided directions herself. Instead, the youngling was too small to understand, she'd imagine. Honestly, she'd be surprised if it was old enough to fly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2018, 4:52 pm

Once the little one calmed enough that Jay thought it understood that Jay wasn't going to hurt it, Jay chanced giving it a scratch on the top of the head. He ended up without any fingers being bitten off, so he called it a success. He stood up still holding it in his arms. "You can carry a small one. You got a truck for Lady, so why not a helicopter for Pleasant?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 6:24 pm

Phoebe noticed two things simultaneously. Firstly, Jay seemed to think that it was a good idea for her to be in a helicopter, which is known for turbulence, after seeing how she reacted to regular flight and general motion. Secondly, he'd apparently already named the fledgling, without asking or being prompted. Really, she didn't know what to do about either of these things, and ended up just staring at him incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 6:28 pm

"I'm sure you can find some lackeys that can handle the little guy without getting mauled too badly," Jay said, apparently not implying that the Phoebe should actually be on the helicopter herself. It's not like she had to be with Lady when she was transported. "Or, you can just get a helicopter to take you somewhere that a car of some sort may reach," he then suggested.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 6:56 pm

Can't I just roll down the mountain? She thought desperately, somehow more willing to deal with that than flying. Phoebe didn't voice this, however, merely shaking her head and placing a call to her assistant to inform her of the changes in plans. To anyone else, Xenia might have sounded bored, but Phoebe knew her well enough to recognize the hints of joy and excitement in her voice. She immediately knew that the creature had basically been adopted by her two partners, and wasn't quite sure what to do with that information. Still, she left the rest of the arrangements to the Chimera, sitting down in place and watching Jay fawn over the babe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next