Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 7:04 pm

Jay seemed to slowly be giving the small hybrid more and more freedom from his hold as it calmed down and trusted the man more; not that it was really warming up that quickly, as at this point it was simply just not actively attacking him or squirming too badly. Still, Jay was more than happy to just not put his fingers where the little creature could get them easily.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 9:19 pm

She shook her head, letting him do as he wished while she waited for confirmation from Xenia. Really, she didn't have anything else to do, right then, especially with Jay effectively socializing her new pet for her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 9:23 pm

Jay solved the issue of Phoebe not having much to do when he suddenly decided that bringing the griffin over to her, rather than keeping it with himself. It was going to be guarding Phoebe's stuff, so it only made sense for her to interact with it, right?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 9:58 pm

She looked up at him curiously when he approached, but welcomed the company. Carefully, she reached up to see if the babe would let her touch it or not, though she really was unsure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2018, 10:03 pm

Of course, whether it let itself be touched and whether you could were two different stories. While it did not instantly try to snap at Phoebe's fingers, it also tried to wiggle out of the way. "I don't think he doesn't like you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 8:03 am

An almost snorting sound escaped the woman, and she shook her head, reaching out to gently try to calm the young creature. "How observant of you..." She said, a sort of disbelief in her words though she wasn't actually arguing with him. With time, this one would adjust. He wasn't Lady, but Lady also acted like she stayed simply because she had literally nothing better to do. That and she could eat all the fish she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 8:21 am

The small creature gave up with wiggling when it didn't make Phoebe or Jay stop, simply sitting still and resigning to it's fate. Jay laughed at this, obviously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:12 am

It brought a slight grin to Phoebe's face as well, and she smiled down at him while carefully petting down his back. She was careful, non-threatening, trying to get him used to her touch before she tried to find a sweet spot to pet. Besides, it would be a while before a copter or anything else could get up to them. At that point, she'd have to figure out how to get the griffin away from her lover.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:38 am

The griffin much preferred the gentle caress that Phoebe was giving him to Jay's firm but gentle grip and the way that he was the one to get him under control in the first place. It was very much trying to get to her instead of staying with him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:52 am

This brought a laugh out of her, though she didn't try to make Jay loosen his hold on... Pleasant. Instead, she merely continued to stroke the babe's fur and feathers, gently petting him and getting the fledgling used to her and human touch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:55 am

Jay, seeing that the little one was not longer actually aggressive, let it go without so much as a warning. Of course, it jumped straight from his arms to Phoebe. Jay, once more, found this pretty funny. He seemed to generally find anything the small griffin did to be worthy of a laugh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 9:58 am

An unusual sound escaped the woman, something akin to a giggle as she tested the waters and tried scratching under the creature's chin. Hopefully they would get him to bond well enough that they'd be able to transport him, though she was concerned that they'd probably have to go with the chopper back to the hideout in order for Pleasant to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:03 am

"I think he actually doesn't just not not like you," Jay said, sitting down more comfortably now that he didn't have a small wiggling creature in his arms. "Seems like you have a way with birds or... bird things."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:14 am

Her eyes narrowed almost playfully as she looked at him sidelong, smirking slightly. She didn't feel the need to give him a retort, however, instead simply going about petting Pleasant some more. From how things were going, it seemed like that's how she would be spending her time waiting for the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 10:53 am

"I understand you already found out what these guys like to eat, right?" Jay asked, watching Phoebe petting Pleasant with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:33 am

"Most meats," she answered, as though such was obvious, "Which means that there will be some overlap with Lady's diet, but I'll need to get some extra red meat delivered. Xenia's already prepared to make arrangements." Phoebe knelt down a little bit to look at Pleasant more at his own eye level, smiling gently at him. "She's also going to look around; she thinks she still has contact information for an old friend that was essentially trying to expand his veterinary practices to encompass more.... exotic critters."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 11:37 am

"Makes sense," Jay said, nodding. He stood up and stretched, apparently having had enough of sitting in one place for a moment. "Considering you're collecting those, that would be very convenient."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 12:04 pm

She nodded, her mind running through all the future plans she'd have to make, trying to do so before she even had all of the factors to account for. It was foolish and she knew, but Phoebe had a way of getting restless if she wasn't occupying her mind with something. Idly, she began to wonder if maybe she should look into getting a herbivore at some point. At least that way she could just set plants up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 2:50 pm

After walking around a bit, Jay approached Phoebe again and crouched down in front of her to pat Pleasant on the head again. It seemed like he couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 2:57 pm

Phoebe settled in for the rest of their wait, watching Jay reappear at the fledgling's side. It seemed this would be all they'd do until the copter arrived, and such an assumption was proven correct when, sometime later, their transport appeared. It was loud, almost obnoxiously so, but landed far enough off that they weren't immediately struggling with being able to hear themselves think. Carefully, bundling Pleasant in her arms, she began to walk over, cooing to him, knowing he wouldn't be terribly happy about the strange flying think that was simply absurdly loud.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:05 pm

As the helicopter arrived, Jay started channeling some magic or other, one of which being his calculation magic. "Vacuum," Jay finally said. Pleasant's squirming from the noise stopped. He had basically made vacuum earplugs for the little guy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:11 pm

Phoebe was somewhere between a giggle and a sigh of relief when he settled down. Apparently, that had helped him quite a bit and it was more than what she could have expected or ask for. The trip would be a lot easier, this way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:13 pm

"It's very convenient, but I do have to keep channeling," Jay said as he followed Phoebe into the helicopter, his hands together as he did just that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 3:29 pm

Well, that would certainly make the whole ordeal exhausting. With that in mind, she hurried to the helicopter, getting herself settled and signaling for them to take off as soon as the three of them were done and ready.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 4:31 pm

Jay didn't seem to be in too much of a rush, though whether that was because of him concentrating or actually not being worried about his stamina was up for debate. "About how far is that place we're going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)   Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Couple; Just Partners (Private, future MH, NSFW)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next