Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging Out Gone Wrong

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 5:52 pm

"I really don't know. My miester and friend were both just killed in front of me." She says starting to cry again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:11 pm

Dustan was watching them from an alley, waiting to quickly climb to the rooftops if necessary. He had arrived just in time to see Alexx die...this wasn't good. He wished he could do something, but he knew it wouldn't do him any good...he tugged down on his mask and began to climb to the rooftops. He needed to tell people about this...especially Mr. Akagi.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:16 pm

Sprocket turns to Nettie "what exactly are you planning to do to her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 9:36 pm

Nettie shrugged, "I'm taking her to Reaver and the kishin. I know you know the way. Take us, please. I'm under orders not to kill her."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 9:42 pm

"Sorry 'bout your luck dear, but I don't think their likely to kill you." He says climbing back on to his vehicle. "Everybody on board."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 9:49 pm

Nettie climbed in, taking Lexi by the arm and pulling her in with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 9:51 pm

Jet is watching the whole thing execpt for the deaths on a roof his eyes barely visible over the ledge of the roof
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 9:58 pm

[Reaver the Kishin?] Lexi thought to herself. She was dragged onto the vehicle without warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:00 pm

Jet grabs something while making sure not be seen he grabs the laser pointer and shines it one Lexi hoping to get her attention
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:00 pm

After Nebun hops on sprocket's machine, sprocket guns the vehicle. They feel some form of static attach them to the seats before they feel a pulling sensation all across their skin and they go zooming so fast that no one can distinguish the land and sea. In about 2 minutes they are outside of reaver's university freezing in the snow."we're heeeere!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:03 pm

OOC: Move thread.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:04 pm

Ooc:ok!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:05 pm

OOC: ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out Gone Wrong   Hanging Out Gone Wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out Gone Wrong
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3