Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2018, 4:00 pm

Despite knowing that Jack didn't mean his words the way he said them, it still stung a bit. Continuing forward, he put it behind him. He flashed a smile at his boyfriend partner. If Hudson was being honest, he didn't care about making sure he himself had fun, or that he was doing what he loved, but more that he was getting to spend the time with a person he cares about, and all he wanted to do was make him happy. The meister led the two towards the path, keeping their pace fairly slow to help Jack get back in the hang of things.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2018, 5:44 pm

Luckily for them, Jack started getting used to horse riding. Old skills he'd learned as a kid came back to him and he managed to relax in his saddle. He even got confident in his skills enough to get closer to Hudson so they were almost touching themselves with the tips of their shoes. The weather seemed just perfect for a romantic horse ride and sure the bois would enjoy their day. The smell of ship sailing the love sea could be smelled in the air. Jack pushed his glasses up his nose before looking at Hudson. "My apologies for not being able to come up with a plan of my own. To be absolutely honest with you, when I called you, for some reason I was simply unable to plan anything." Jack told Hudson calmly before he rubbed his own neck. "I am pleased with the outcome though... This... this is better than spending the entire day on training." The weapon added, trying to open up a bit- to be a little bit more honest about his feelings with Hudson.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2018, 1:10 pm

Hudson smiled and shrugged it off. "It's fine, really. I don't mind at all." Of course he didn't mind, he was getting to do what he loved, as well as go horseback riding. "I'm pleased too." The meister agreed. Hudson was glad that Jack was starting to open up to him a bit more. It made him feel... Special. He liked that Jack trusted him enough. Hudson nodded. "While training doesn't hurt, it's nice to have fun every once in a while." Hudson said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2018, 5:54 pm

Fun. Fun. Fun. Jack closed his eyes as that word ringed in his head. He had never had too much fun with anything. Well, at least not until the day he met Hudson. For some reason just being in his presence was a really pleasant experience. The weapon was definitely having fun and it was thanks to Hudson. After closing his eyes for a second and rubbing the back of his neck, Jack smiled before looking at Hudson. "Well, having fun certainly is addicting." He said, then made a short paused. He seemed slightly hesitant to continue for a second. After all, what he was about to say was probably out of his cold character. Jack wanted to tell Hudson what really was sitting on his heart. "I'll be honest, I think I find this activity to be fun only thanks to you, Hudson. Hm... to put it more clear: this is fun because we are doing this together." He told him calmly. Being honest with both Hudson and his own feelings suddenly seemed so easy. "Let's speed up the pace, shall we?" Jack suggested with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2018, 1:02 pm

Hudson nodded along. "Yeah, it really is. Especially when there's someone you can have fun with." The meister said with a wink. His heart started to pick up pace a little with every word Jack said. Letting off a small blush, Hudson replied. "I... You're welcome. I already enjoyed this, but being here with you... It just makes it so much better." As much as he wanted to tell the weapon how he felt right then and there, he managed to hold back, not wanting to push Jack more than he seemed to already have. Hudson responded to his weapons smirk with a smirk of his own. With a flick of the reins, he sped up his horses pace to a slow canter. "Faster you say? Well then, faster we'll go."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2018, 6:00 pm

Only Hudson's reaction to his words made Jack realize how awkward his statement had probably sounded. Though, instead of getting embarrassed because of it, he noticed that a part of him actually enjoyed the whole thing. The blush. His reply. It actually encouraged him to try to open up a little more. He adjusted the pace of his horse to Hudson's and closed his eyes for a short second. He tried to come up with something that would allow him to once again see that reaction on Hudson's face. Unluckily he just couldn't come up with anything... and that's why he just went with the simplest thing- "I'm glad to hear that. Hm... in that case I think we should try to spend more time together." He said, trying to appear and sound calm. Though, his barely visible smirk and that spark in his eye betrayed him. He was somewhat excited and happy.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2018, 4:27 pm

Hudson blushed once more and nodded. He let out a chuckle and a cheeky grin. "Hehe, yeah, that would be great. I love hanging out with you." The meister replied, returning Jack's smirk with one of his own.

OOC: Sorry for such a late reply and for how short it is ^^
I've been in a bit of a funk and just haven't been myself, been going through some rough things in my life ^^
So this is really all I could come up with, sorry ^^
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2018, 6:44 pm

OOC: Isok! As you can see I'm a bit... terrible at posting lately ^^; I hope you feel better nowadays! :D

IC:
Jack grinned for a second, as he looked down. Certainly, seeing such reaction from his partner was really... pleasant. Deep inside his heart, unconsciously, he started wishing that their meeting would officially turn into a date. Though, such thoughts made him feel slightly embarrassed. "While I think that such... relaxing days should become our routine...we cannot forget about our goal! I still wish to become a powerful Death Scythe one day." He told Hudson as he looked at him and laughed shortly. "We are on a good path to reach that goal, I believe... Anyways..! Apologies for my curiosity and for changing the topic so suddenly... but tell me, Hudson... what are your views on romantic relationships?" Jack said and then asked. Well, he really just asked out of curiosity, but a part of him was just curious about Hudson's preferences. That's why he started the topic. Upon realizing that his question was rather vague, he decided to add: "For example: what do you think about romantic relationships between co-workers? Are such relationships a good or bad, in your opinion?"

Yup, that's how you keep a conversation with people Jack... by asking weird questions out of nowhere! XD
ooc: Not his fault that he just wants to know if he has any chances with Hudson and he doesn't know how to get answers without asking directly? >.> So shush Raccoon!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2018, 4:36 pm

Hudson nodded. "As you wish. I shall turn you into the best death scythe the academy has ever seen." He said with a grin. The meister blinked at the sudden change of subject. "My view on romantic relationships? Well, I believe that if you find someone you really enjoy being around, and that makes you happy, then you should be with them, regardless of gender, race, etc. Same thing with co-workers. Who cares if you work together? If anything, that should make someone more excited to go to work, in my opinion." Hudson told him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 6:43 pm

For a moment, the weapon was silent, slowly processing what Hudson said. He seemed quite satisfied with what he'd heard though. "I see... You know, I agree with your opinion. Love doesn't choose as some people say. I believe it's quite fascinating... beautiful even, that nowadays people can freely express their emotions and share who they really are with others. Yes, we live in fascinating times indeed." Jack finally said, smiling slightly during the whole speech. It meant that he had chances with Hudson after all. It was a relief.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2018, 10:22 pm

The meister nodded in agreement. "Indeed we do. I'm happy to live in such a... Open, and accepting world and generation. " Hudson replied, a small smile now on his face. He faced away from his weapon in hopes of quickly hiding the smile from him. For all he knew, Jack didn't feel the same way he did, and he didn't want to risk only they're partnership, but they're friendship, with his emotions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2018, 11:16 am

Well, it seemed like in reality both Jack and Hudson had no idea what each of them was thinking. Oh well, how easy it would be for them to be able to just realize the truth instantly, right? Satisfied with the conclusion to their conversation, Jack decided he'd gotten used to riding a horse and thus he decided it was time to speed up a bit. So, out of nowhere, he led his horse into a gallop. "Let's race, my friend!" He said loudly and with a smirk as the horse rushed forwards.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2018, 12:17 pm

Hudson let out a laugh before chasing after him. There was nothing quite like a good horse race with one of his favorite people to make him any happier. Of course, there was one thing that could make him happier, but we're not gonna quite get into that yet. ^_-
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2018, 5:23 pm

Well, of course, we're not gonna quite get into that yet, it's too early! ;)
So, Jack tried his best to keep the pace and not let Hudson catch up so easily. On the other hand, riding a horse wasn't easy and his skills were quite rusty at that time, so it was just a matter of time before Hudson would catch up to him. Hey, at least he was trying his best, right?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 10:13 am

Meanwhile, Hudson was very familiar with his horse, and was soon right by Jack's side. Tossing a smile over at his partner, Hudson gained a bit more ground and was able to pass him by a sliver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)    RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiCh boIs sTrikE agAiN (Private||Rackie and Lacey)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2