Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need a bloody medic over here!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

We need a bloody medic over here! Empty
PostSubject: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:25 am

Jet comes into the infirmary his left shoulder skin torn to the bone well a chunk he has multiple puncture wounds on his torso area and quite a bit of scratches so his clothes are completely soaked in blood he is looking quite pale and he is carrying Yomi so he says "Stien? Nygus? Anyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:28 am

Yomi cringes again. The pain in her arm was killing her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:32 am

iim here waiting for vixen to bring in isabella)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:33 am

Barry, James raven and Fiona come in with multiple stab wounds
James has a broken hand and Barry has Isabelle on his back half dead
"We need a doctor!" Barry yelled as he limped inside the infirmary his
Leg had puncture wounds in it leaving a trail of blood on the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:35 am

isabellas breathing was shallow(who is the docter ????)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:36 am

Ooc: I don't know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:37 am

OOC: either Oblivion or Beyril needs to get on for one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:37 am

Kataro saw jet. "JET!! What happened?! You need medical attention!!" Kataro wanted to keep his magic a secret, but he had to use it. He quickly used his powers to stop jets bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:38 am

OOC: I stand corrected...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:39 am

James sat on a nearby bench covering it with blood
"This is bad Isabelle needs a doctor now!" He said through clenched teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:42 am

ooc: lol
isabellas blood was starting to slow down coming out of her wound as her blood levals were so lo she was on the edge of deaths door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:43 am

Jet sets Yomi down walks a few more steps the just face plants from blood loss

OOC: don't ask why he falls down now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:44 am

"Jet!! If you want to survive... I'm gonna have to give you a robotic shoulder!! Are you ok with that!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:45 am

"Jet!" Yomi tries to lean up but fails because of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:47 am

Ooc: cyborg jet!
James starts to panic "who's the freaking doctor here!?"
He growled angrily raven looked at him in surprise she never saw him like this before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:48 am

"I can't help all of you alone. I need help!" Tears well up in Kataro's eyes, he couldn't stand to see one of his best friend like this. "Answer me jet!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:50 am

Jet is only able to murmur a few words which they sound like "I am gonna kill that bitch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:51 am

"Whatever! I've gotta give you that shoulder now!" Kataro goes and gets his toolbox and begins to examine Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:51 am

suddenly a little dragon flew in the room and transformed into luna the witch(random act of kindness by an evil witch )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:53 am

Jet just mumbles a little bit and Hikari runs covers her mouth and says "Oh my god.." When she sees all the blood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:55 am

Kataro was just about finished with jets shoulder. He just needed to make a few modifications.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:57 am

luna whent up to kataro" hello im here to help "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:01 am

"Thanks, its nice to meet you!" Kataro quickly shakes her hand tightly and continues to work. "if you could heal the others over there, that would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:01 am

Jane growled frustrated "some one is dying over here!" He points at Isabelle
Barry had sat her down on a bench and was now trying to keep her from going unconscious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:02 am

Yomi laid on a bed feeling useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need a bloody medic over here!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next