Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need a bloody medic over here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:45 pm

-he sighs of relief and smiles as he looks at Isabella-

It's good to see you awake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:53 pm

Isabella gasped and grabed her stomach witch wAs now healed and tried to sit up and instantly regretted it as she got a masive headache from it "ohhhhh it's good to be awake I thought I was dead ,are you okay " she asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:55 pm

-he kneels down at the side of the bed; out of the nurse's way-

I'm good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:01 pm

"Well.. If everyone's ok.. I'm gonna head out.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:03 pm

-he watches Kataro leave; waving slightly-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:10 pm

Me to I'd rTher not be here when the teachers show up " luna she said switching to her small dragon form and flying out the window

Isabella smiled" good I'm glad " then all the events of the day returned to her memory and she whispered "Stella" on the verge of tears
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:12 pm

Kataro was sitting on the steps ok the academy. He had his elbows on his knees and his hands on his face. He was looking down on the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:18 pm

Luna landed next to him " what's got you so down " she said transforming into her regular form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:22 pm

-he frowns slightly-

I saw it happen.....

-standing up, he places his hand on her shoulder-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:23 pm

"I just hate to see the people I care about in pain. Jet was one of the first people I met when I can here... I can't imagine a life without him........ No homo....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:31 pm

Isabella cryed " why her she was so innocent she didn't deserve it "

Luna nodded " I would hate to see my friends hurt but I also don't feel like you do tords other people"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:33 pm

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:34 pm

-he stares off into space for a few moments before responding-

I haven't even seen my parents.....adoption was the only answer.....even my adoptive parents left....at least you knew your sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:41 pm

Isabella nodded "yeah I guess your right"

Luna sighed" I'm a witch I was raised a witch and I was raised to enjoy hurting others "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:42 pm

So, do you think you will be out of here by the end of today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:44 pm

"my mom is a witch. She has a history similar to yours. Except she raised herself... I guess that's why she's so freakish.." Kataro shuddered at the thought of his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:49 pm

she looked at him who is your mother ?" she asked him

isabella smiled "i think so once i finish with this blood and my head stops hurting "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:51 pm

-he messes with the pencil on the bedside table-

Let's just hope we don't come across anything too bad like that again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:53 pm

OOC: there's is a party in the thread: when boredom strikes, something something something. Anyway you should come and we could meet up there.

"Her name is Elaine. She lives here in death city. I'm a witch too. But I wasn't born one, my mom gave me these powers. For no reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:59 pm

Jet mumbles from the floor "Kataro you are a warlock." Then he gets up and yawns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:01 pm

ooc"okay sure see you there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:01 pm

i hope not but what dose nebun want with mizuki "she askes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:03 pm

"I have no clue... Maybe he has a crush on her... Or something.

"Yes jet. I am warlock. Don't you remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:05 pm

"I think I know why he hates competition so he will try to get rid of her. Yes I remember."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 5:05 pm

Erup41 wrote:
"I have no clue... Maybe he has a crush on her... Or something.

"Yes jet. I am warlock. Don't you remember?"

ooc: that question was for zarchy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need a bloody medic over here!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next