Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need a bloody medic over here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:04 am

luna nodded and whent over to berry and the others "hello im here to help you " she said and moved berry away from her and started to heal her "she will need a blood transfusion when im done she has lost to much "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:09 am

Ooc: Is she getting blood from any one specific?
James felt dizzy and sat down
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:10 am

Ooc: I need to go to bed see you tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:11 am

Occ: same bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:11 am

no blood bags lol)
she snaped and three bags of blood poped up and she stuck the needle into isabellas arm and arowed the blod to go into her "okay there she should be fine whos next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:12 am

ooc:see yall tomarrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:13 am

OOC: ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:19 am

Occ: never mind I'm not tired anymore.
Yomi tried to lean up again only to fail. "Over here." Yomi stuck her good hand up in the air.

Last edited by IceChika13 on July 24th 2013, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:21 am

luna moved over to the girl and looked at her "were is it " she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:23 am

"My left arm. Pretty *cringes* sure it's broken."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:24 am

she nodded"ok well then im going to have to set it before i heal it so get ready "she gave her a few moments then pulled and placed the bone then started to heal it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:26 am

"I need to let you all know. I am a warlock. But please keep my powers a secret."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:26 am

"you're all finished jet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:32 am

"Ok Kataro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:34 am

"Is that everyo...." Kataro turned his head and noticed a beautiful girl. "Is... Is umm... Is that everyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:45 am

luna finished healing it "okay anything elts (i g2g bbt)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:46 am

Ooc: bye
"No that's it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:52 am

"good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:53 am

OOC: sorry I left. My dog decided to take a MASSIVE SH*T ALL OVER THE FLOOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:55 am

OOC: oh shit... No pun intended XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:57 am

OOC: LOL

Kataro got off of the floor and dusted himself off. "Well..... In glad that's ove!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:35 pm

-he runs into the Infirmary where Isabella was at; frozen with shock-

She....she'll be okay....won't she?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:39 pm

Luna nodded " yes she will be fine I healed her injury and she is geting a blood transfusion now she should wake up soon"

Isabella groned as her eyes fluttered open
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:42 pm

Kataro stood up and put his hand on the top of his head, then he looked around the room. [color=red] "I think you'll all be fine... I hope.." He sat down on the ground and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:42 pm

Kataro stood up and put his hand on the top of his head, then he looked around the room. "I think you'll all be fine... I hope.." He sat down on the ground and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a bloody medic over here!   We need a bloody medic over here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need a bloody medic over here!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next