Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2020, 2:31 pm

It wasn't a big surprise that Luna noticed the stare and that it caused her cheeks to turn red with a bright blush. No matter what, it was still quite embarrassing for her to be stared at like that. It's not that she didn't like it, because she did, but she couldn't help but feel at least a little bit embarrassed because of it. Nevertheless, she sat up, let out a yawn, and started stretching her body as much as the fort allowed for, which, in turn, of course, exposed her chest and figure more. Luna looked at Ana and tilted her head to the side slightly at the comment. "Uhm... yes... I'm fine... why?" She replied, then asked, feeling both confused and a little bit worried. Not a hard guess, she probably had no idea hangover was a thing. "How... are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2020, 3:24 pm

Ana bit her lip as she watched Luna stretch, entranced by the sight. If she hadn't been thoroughly satisfied the night before, she would likely have had a difficult time stopping herself. Not minding, enjoying if anything, the blushing on Luna's cheeks, she kept staring until Luna finally replied to her question. Ana blinked and focused on Luna's eyes for a change. "Oh, uh, if you drink too much alcohol and not enough water, you can get headaches in the morning, and stuff like that. We didn't drink much in the way of water before... Well, not that we drank too much alcohol either, but... Well, I was just worried. I'm fine, too," Ana explained, and having done that, leaned forward to then crawl towards Luna. Once close enough, she cupped Luna's cheek and placed a lingering kiss upon her lips, then with barely a moment of pause moved towards where the exit to their little fort was. She was surprised it was still standing, thinking about it. "Lets... Hmm... Get some breakfast, clean up, and get some clothes on? Maybe not in that order. Not that I'd mind it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2020, 5:57 pm

Luna felt a little bashful after noticing how much Ana was staring. It was a nice feeling and it made her somewhat excited, but after their nightly intimate moments she knew going at it again would probably be too much. Seeing how Ana started crawling towards her, Luna shivered a little from the excitement, she knew what was coming, so she closed her eyes when Ana was close enough. When their lips joined, she placed her hands on Ana's shoulders and pressed onto her lips, prolonging the morning kiss. Afterward, she listened to the suggested plan for the morning, while crawling over to leave their wonderful sturdy fort. "I... wouldn't mind doing it all in... t-that particular order..." Luna admitted, her cheeks getting slightly pinker as she glanced over at Ana's body once more. "Ahem... Ahm... W-well, I'm just h-hungry, yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2020, 6:37 pm

By the time Luna was out of the fort, Ana was already standing in front of the entrance, hands folded behind her. With a smirk on her lips, she turned sideways on the spot a little, showing herself off without shame. She felt even more confident than usual which, when considering how she had been under the influence of alcohol, she found somewhat strange. She hummed an affirmative along with a nod of her head, then sauntered towards the door which lead into the rest of the apartment. "No need to make excuses, Luna. I, for one, think breakfast with your gorgeous self to look at sounds wonderful," she said, looking back over her shoulder with a grin. "Oh, and, when you look at me like that, it really does make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world... So, keep it up, I guess," she then added, turning back towards the door while scratching at her head. Even she wasn't able to say both of those things without it affecting her at least a little. She opened and headed over to the kitchen. She hoped that Minerva wasn't going to choose any time between now and them getting into clothes to partake in the material world.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2020, 4:00 pm

The pose Ana did, with the hands behind her - Luna just couldn't stop herself from staring. Quickly, her whole face turned red because of it. All the effects caused by alcohol were gone and she was back to her usual sheepish self. The fact that she got sort of called out on her attempt at not making herself sound less innocent than usual made her very embarrassed. She looked away and at the floor and put her hands behind her back while trying to drill into the floor beneath her with her foot. "B-But to me you are the most b-beautiful..." Luna finally managed to mumble. At last, she also understood one thing about herself. She followed Ana into the kitchen, while still shooting glances at her lover. Her beauty was truly unresistible. "Y-You're so tall... I like it so much..." Luna added quietly.

As for Minerva... she wouldn't be interrupting them. Problably.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2020, 6:44 pm

Compliments from Luna, while easy enough to work through without much in the way embarrassment, were sure to put a smile on Ana's face. Once she was in the kitchen, she leaned back against a countertop after turning around to face Luna again. "I'm glad you do. I love that you're all small and cute. You're, like, the perfect height for hugging," she didn't bother with letting Luna know what she liked in a hushed tone, but just said it out loud, her smile still lingering. She paused for a few moments as her eyes roamed across Luna briefly, once more. She turned around and started looking through the fridge and cupboards, trying to formulate some sort of breakfast plan, as she spoke up again. "All that, and you're really sexy, too. I love that too. And everything else, really. I love you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2020, 8:45 am

Luna's face couldn't get any redder at that point, so even her ears started getting pink. She covered her cheeks with her hands and looked away. Their exchange of compliments in a state they were both in was too much for Luna's heart and mind. "I... I... I... I love you too..." She finally managed to say, although she was almost whispering. Nevertheless, after getting that out of her system, she finally managed to give Ana a sweet loving smile. "Uhm... w-what are you in the mood for today? For... For breakfast, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2020, 9:37 am

Ana has a bright smile on her face for a good few moments as she continued to look at the somewhat limited selection. Finally giving up with trying to figure something out, when she was asked about what it is she wanted, she turned back to Luna and leaned up against the counter again. "You bought stuff for tacos, didn't you? That never happened, so we can make breakfast tacos."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2020, 6:01 pm

"Hm... That or... or... perhaps there's also some leftover pizza from y-yesterday?" Luna said leaning against the counter with her arms crossed slightly below her chest. It seemed like she wanted to make sure no food would be wasted. "A-... Alternatively, we could have tacos for breakfast and keep the leftover pizza for lunch... if there is any..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2020, 3:18 pm

"I'd rather the tacos right now," Ana said. Making something for breakfast didn't mean she was suggesting that they waste the pizza. Ana wouldn't allow that, even if it was only for the sake of Luna's finances. Saving on the ingredients for something else was always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2021, 9:42 am

A funny thought came into Luna's head regarding their latest dietary habits and let out some sort of a quiet giggle. "Now that... I'm thinking about it... There's so much unhealthy food around here now. Oh my... I can already imagine Mr Foster deciding we ought to lose a few pounds..." Luna shared her thought, before squeezing her tummy with her fingers as if to make a point. "Anyway... Tacos! I haven't had tacos in... ages... I think. Let's go make some" She added, with a loving smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2021, 10:04 am

"Well, if he decides that, then his safety isn't guaranteed," Ana said, momentarily wearing a smile that really didn't reach her eyes. The cracking of her knuckles made it look quite like she was getting ready for something at just the thought of it. "You're plenty thin enough, Luna," she said, her features softening as her smile turned to a genuine one and then into a playful grin as she gave Luna a quick wink, cheeks once more gaining a red hue with the following comment. "I checked."

Saying that, Ana started on gathering the ingredients they'd need, turning her back to Luna again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29