Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) Empty
PostSubject: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 6:09 pm

Stand on the balcony of the DWMA, Martyn looked down upon the city with a rather regal expression, glad to be alive and back home. After the stunt he pulled he was a mess to say the least. his clothes were torn to shreds, and he entirely discarded his old t-shirt that was left in ruins. His jacket was left open, as the wind swept him gently. He was cut in several places along his front, and after coming so far he was beginning to look rather tone. He had nothing but time to spare now that he had finally fulfilled his purpose, the one thing he had set out to do originally. And just now, he could feel the presence of someone behind him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 6:12 pm

Rose leaned back against the archway to the balcony, studying him with a small smirk. "I see you made it back alive. Good. I'd hate to think all of my work went to waste." She said with a chuckle, studying him. "See you got a few scars. Scars are nice. Women like scars."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 6:19 pm

Martyn didn't even turn to look at Rose, but he just smiled. It was good to hear her voice again. "You know you can't take all of the credit. The only thing you taught me to do was find value in life." He felt the length of one of the scars that trailed to his back. "It's not like I did it for looks, y'know."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 6:25 pm

"Are you sure?" She said with a laugh, stepping out from the frame and standing beside him. "How're you doing?" She asked, leaning her back to the railing and looking into his eyes, her own somewhat clouded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 6:50 pm

He at first didn't look to her, glancing at the sun before looking into her eyes, and then smiled. "Much better." He reached out and pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 6:53 pm

She was momentarily confused by the gesture, before she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tight and hugging him. She patted his back, giving a small smile at the moment. "I'm glad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:13 pm

He let her go, and turned to his whole body to face her now. "Why are you here Rose, surely you didn't come here only to exchange a few words with me, right?" She seemed oddly more passionate towards him, especially with her tone earlier.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:16 pm

"What can I say, you're my star pupil, and you're not dead. Well, my only pupil." She laughed, pulling back to the railing and leaning back on it, still watching him. A breeze sent her hair blowing, short blonde locks shining white in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 12:03 am

He pushed himself away from the railing, and took a moment to admire her after her hair blew in the wind. "You know, your not too bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 12:07 am

"Flattery will get you nowhere." She said with a chuckle, leaning her arms on the railings. "Y'know, for looking like hell, you look pretty good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 12:24 am

"I think of it as my own brand of charm." he joked terribly. "I'm tired of this place, wanna go get a drink or something?" He had full intention of getting something alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 12:27 am

"Sure, though we might be better off going to my home away from home. Don't need to worry about you getting carded, and I keep most of my alcoholic products there, away from Arcadia." She said, pointing down towards a building in the distance that looked more akin to a warehouse than an apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)   The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third Meet of a Peculiar Pair (M| private)
Page 1 of 1