Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 1:46 pm

It seemed like Aurora had seen the whole scene unfold before her very own eyes. Seeing the boy fly into a nearby locker and then fall to the floor bought a mix of amusement, confusion and surprise onto the witch's face. It was something unexpected. Codi's reaction though was rather impressive, at least in her eyes. Noone could deny the comedic value of the situation. "Well, that's one way to reject a guy." Aurora finally spoke, joking. With a hand on her hip, she smiled slightly at Codi. "You okay Codi?" The witch asked, absolutely unbothered by the look the bunny girl had given her. It was as if what she'd done was absolutely and completely normal. At least in Aurora's eyes.

With a pained groan, Felix rubbed the back of his head before standing up. He looked more than confused by what'd just happened, but it seemed like, apart from his head hitting the locker, he was completely fine. Probably. Maybe. Perhaps? He certainly had a thick skull. "Aaaw! I just wanted to pet your head!" The boy said with hints of german accent in his voice.

"Dude. Why?" Aurora muttered, coldly looking at the guy.
"She's so cute! Come on! Don't tell me you disagree, mein Freundin!"
"I mean, I don't, but you can't just freaking jump at a girl screaming how cute she is."
"Aaaw... you're right! I'm sorry!" Felix finally seemed to realize his mistake. With a look of guilt on his face, he looked at Codi. "Could I maybe touch your fluffy ears, please? I... I've never met anyone this cute..." He said that smiling widely at her. How on earth wasn't he even remotely embarrassed by his own words?
With a sigh, Aurora looked at Codi. "It seems like you've got yourself the first fan."
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 2:34 pm

Codi's look of shock and confusion only became more apparent after listening to what Aurora said... well it wasn't really "what" she said, more of how nonchalant she said it. Codi could almost smell the pride in her smile at what she did to this poor boy. Wait... the boy! Codi turned around to see the boy getting up off the floor, she felt slightly relieved. After seeing what damage she did to the locker she swore he was dead! Thankfully though, he wasn't, which meant Codi didn't have to go to Jail for murder.

When Codi heard what the guy had said she flinched a bit and backed up closer to Aurora. She confusedly looked back and forth at the two as they talked. The boy had an interesting accent but he was WAY too weird for Codi to handle. I mean, who just goes up to someone like that... and wanting to t-touch her? What was wrong with this guy? When he asked to... to touch her ears Codi used her sleeves to hide them. As Aurora looked at her and commented she shifted directly behind her, keeping her eyes on the guy to make sure he didn't make any sudden moves towards her.

Codi couldn't afford to try and write anything down with this guy around, and she had enough trust and respect in Aurora to move her mouth closer and whisper in her ear. "W-What's going on? W-Why is this guy acting so weird?" Codi was starting to think maybe she gave him some head trauma... but since he acted similar before the kick she doubted that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2020, 3:46 pm

Aurora didn't move, allowing Codi to hide behind her. She was like a parent prepared to protect her child from a bully. In all seriousness, Codi's shyness reminded her both of herself when she was younger and her cousin's girlfriend. It was that kind of innocence and purity she strived to protect with her soul and body. Her heart screamed to the rest of her body - No bulli the bunny! P R O T E C C T H E B U N N Y! Of course, saying those out loud would be extremely awkward and creepy. Instead, Aurora just glared at the boy with her metal hand clenched into a fist. "No clue. He may be a weirdo." Aurora replied whispering, before addressing Felix once more. "Oi, stop harassing my friend. She's new here and you're creeping her out!" Aurora said as if to give the boy one more chance to deal with the situation in a diplomatic manner.

Once again Felix gave the two a guilty look. It seemed like she finally got through to him. Putting his hands behind his back and shuffling his feet a little he started staring at the floor like a child who'd gotten scolded. "I can't help it alright? When I see something cute and fluffy I just... have to pet it." He said and looked up at them with a smile on his face. "I would pet the fluffy even if it cost me my ha-..." Felix was about to say, but then he saw Aurora's metal arm. "Oh... sorry!"

Aurora sighed. "Alright, dude, listen, she is not a pet, alright? She's a girl who got turned into a bunny-human hybrid against her will. How would you feel if someone turned you into, I dunno, a turtle?"
"Awkward, I guess?"
"She feels more than awkward. She's terrified, okay? I'm trying to help her get used to this form until the DWMA will figure out a way to cure her."

The explanation sparked something in the boy. Suddenly all his excitement died down, replaced by a more mature look of seriousness. His silly smile replaced by a more warm and friendly one. "Ich verstehe! Ah! I understand. I'm really sorry for scaring you like that, I didn't know what you are going through." Felix said addressing Codi. "I know I haven't given a good first impression but.. can I get another chance?" His smile turned into a grin as he put both of his hands on the hips.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2020, 3:11 pm

Codi stayed behind Aurora for the whole conversation, clinging to her new friend like her life depended on it. She really had been through a lot in the past few hours, but honestly Aurora made her at the very least feel safer when she was near. It was scary being in a new place, but now Codi was pretty sure she could navigate this place with relative ease. The boy had gotten a calmer air about him once Aurora explained everything,
and he even apologized for scaring the living fur off of her. She looked at his grin and while she was still cautious she felt like this boy wasn't as scary as he seemed.

Codi took out the pen from her pocket and a sheet of paper from the stack she took off the clipboard. She placed the paper on Aurora's back and used it to write a message. A moment passed and Codi stepped to the side of Aurora and bashfully showed the paper to the boy. M-My name is Codi... n-nice to meet you. P-Please don't jump at me like that again." Codi wanted to give him a chance but was keeping her distance for good reasons. She wasn't fond of normal touching from people she didn't know. Heck, whenever a stranger bumps her she gets an anxious tingle down her spine. She just hopes this guy didn't attack her or anything.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2020, 5:15 pm

With the situation seemingly under control again, Aurora allowed herself to let out a relieved sight as she started relaxing again. A part of her hoped that since the buy managed to calm himself down from his weird "fluffy-lover" mode, he would finally start behaving as a normal person would. Of course, that didn't mean she wouldn't be keeping an eye on the guy. One wrong move and he would end up with a broken bone or two. Nobody shall ever be allowed to hurt her friends and not receive her wrath.

Felix had to squint his eyes and lean in to be able to read what was written on the piece of paper from the distance that was between them. Why didn't he get closer? Well, he didn't want to scare her again, that's why. "Meisterless weapon Felix Schneider at your service!" Felix introduced himself with his usual energy and enthusiasm. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Codi! Oh and... I'll try to keep my love for the fluffy in check." The weapon winked at her as he gave her not one, but two thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2020, 12:32 pm

Codi did her best to hide her shudder at Felix's wink. She didn't want to be rude, but his mannerisms made her a little nervous. All and all she felt like he was a good guy, and maybe if she got to know him a little better she would get used to his actions. She was curious about him being "Meisterless" however. She knew she wasn't really a Meister yet, but she did wonder how the whole dynamic worked. She ended up writing down another message on her Handy clipboard. She swore she needed a notepad or something easier to carry.

When she finished the message she showed it again to Felix. It read, "Is ot hard to find a Meister at the school? I've been wondering on applying to be one, but I don't really know anything about it." Come to think of it, she didn't know anything about weapons either, but maybe she could ask Felix about that later seeing as he apparently is one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2020, 4:41 pm

Once again Felix leaned over a little to see better what was written on the clipboard. Rubbing his chin he started looking around as if the answer to her question could be found directly in their surroundings. Obviously, it wasn't the case. Whatever worries were on Codi's mind regarding Felix - he simply wasn't aware of them nor he'd noticed the shudder. The big point was, Felix's intentions were good. He just wanted friends. "Eeeh, I don't know?" The weapon said as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I've just started looking for one recently, really." He said.

"It's often based on luck. For a pair to be formed - their wavelengths have to be 'compatible' with each other. Example - my sister is a meister, however, her terrible luck has prevented her from finding anyone for... years." Aurora explained
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2020, 3:20 pm

Codi put the board down to her lap a second and placed her sleeve upon her chin as she thought to herself. Luck? Was it really something as contrary as that? Luck was something more used for gambling and the such... although honestly with her luck she would be lucky to find anyone wanting to be her partner if she did join. But then again... all the people here, they haven't really treated her badly... after all she even had a new friend... well maybe two... she still wasn't quite sure about Felix... but it would be rude not to give him a chance... it was then Codi decided and brought the board back up to write on.

She wrote a message as well as drew a little doodle on the newest page. She then showed the board to the other two with a determined smile. The board had a little drawing of herself cartoonized giving a thumbs up with a message underneath saying. I will join the DWMA! Codi didn't know a lot about the world, but she felt a lot safer here after meeting some of the people here, and she knew that if she was going to get on her own feet again, this would be one of the best places to do it. After a moment she suddenly thought of something. She took back the board and scribbled a bunny face with a question mark over it as well as the words, So... how 'do' I apply to be a Meister? Her face showing an expression just as questioning as the picture she drew.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2020, 4:43 pm

Aurora smiled widely seeing the girl excited about becoming a DWMA meister. As long as she stayed in the NOT class, she would be more than fine. No dangers, no monsters, no soul hunting. It was a good life with good opportunities for the future. If Codi joined the EAT class, however, Aurora would certainly start to worry. Codi just didn't look like someone who would handle the horrors that come with soul hunting. On the other hand... She knew someone from EAT who was a little like the bunny girl and was getting pretty good at fighting the corrupted individuals. "Hm, if I understand my father's plan well... tomorrow he'll help you go through the process of enrolling. It's a lot like enrolling in a normal academy actually." Aurora explained.

Felix looked equally as hyped as Aurora was to be the witness of Codi's decision to become a meister. With a wide excited grin, he chuckled excitedly. "Wunderbar! You can count on us to help you with everything! Right?" Felix announced and then gave Aurora the same kind of excited grin.

"Hm, I guess you could make yourself useful, fur lover. You're a weapon, yeah? You could help me show Codi how things work from a weapon perspective... Although I have a feeling I will reject your soul." Aurora said
"Oh! Oh! Maybe let Codi try wielding me? What do you think, Codi?" Felix presented his own idea.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2020, 5:49 pm

Codi blushed and rubbed the back or her head at the reaction of the two, a smile still on her face. She was honestly excited for the first time since getting her after what happened. Though honestly those troubles had completely slipped her mind for now. She giggled a little at Aurora, both for the fur lover comment and the idea of her wielding Felix in general. She wasn't 100% on what it meant to have a soul rejected but she could just about guess. It wasn't until Felix asked for Codi to weild him that her ears stood up in surprise. She took a second, looking at Felix in thought before taking a look at Aurora in question. She then took a look back at Felix for a second before writing something on her clipboard again.I-I don't know... I've never done something like this before... She took a few more seconds to think before she suddenly decided that she might as well give it a try. What would I have to do? She quickly scribbles before showing then.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 10:03 am

"You'd just have to try to hold him. I mean, we could show you." Aurora briefly explained. As if an idea suddenly appeared in her head, she pulled her phone out to send a text message to her two acquaintances. If both of them rejected Felix, they would at least have two options to at least show Codi how things work. "Okay german boy. Transform for me, will you?" The witch said calmly as she reached her metal hand out towards the man.

"Ja! Right away." Felix said with a wide grin on his face. With a flash of bright light the transformation occurred. Suddenly, a modern-looking compound bow materialized in Aurora's hand. The witch gripped it tightly and clenched her teeth as if just holding the weapon was unpleasant. Out of nowhere, bright yellow sparks started coming out of the hand and the bow itself. With a click of a tongue, Aurora dropped the weapon and bit her lip.

"That wasn't nice!" Felix said, still in his bow form.
"Of course it wasn't. As I said, our souls aren't compatible." Aurora quickly responded, before glancing over at Codi. "Wanna give it a try?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 12:37 pm

A text from Foster. Unusual. Glyndwr thought it to be most unusual for her to be requesting his presence over that of the one who was reading that same text over his shoulder. His mind couldn't help but wander to the last time that she had asked him for help with something and he looked at Yurio as if he really wanted someone else to handle it. Somehow, he had managed to mess that up badly enough that it left a lasting impression. Alas, he knew that if Foster was asking for him, it probably meant that it was probably something that he was actually suited for. It was lucky enough that the two of them had just about finished dealing with the latest bit of busywork the Academy had called on Glyndwr for. Both Glyndwr and Yurio headed off in the direction that they both knew Aurora Foster -and some other people besides- were. One could see her witch soul through the walls of the Academy, the wavelength being familiar enough, ever since she had decided to undo her Soul Protect without putting it back up. The other was guided by his sense of smell.

They were close enough that they ended up walking up the same stairs Aurora had been considering earlier on just in time to see her asking a strange looking girl if she wanted to try something. That something was presumably the bow weapon on the ground.. He wasn't all that surprised to see Codi, although mostly because he was warned by Yurio that there was a, quote 'furry human' that he could smell. Neither of them announced themselves just yet, opting to quietly stand to the side until someone acknowledged them.

Last edited by Arc on July 31st 2020, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 2:44 pm

As Codi watched Felix glow into a bright light and turn into a compound bow out of a high-tech magazine her face showed obvious aw. Her mouth opened, her pupils got bigger and her ears stood up straight. Just the fact that he could transform was a great first experience for her. When she saw the spark show from Aurora's hand she was somewhat concerned and had to cover her face in response. She was worried but it seemed like both of them were fine.

It was then that she was the one given the chance to weild the bow. She looked down at it for what seemed like a few minutes. Her hands started slowly moving until Codi got a chill up her spin that even forces her ears up straight a second time. Her fur stood up, and she started shivering... even in her new form she recognized this feeling... fear. Codi then suddenly turned to look towards the stairs and felt an unusual dangerous presence. She wasn't quite sure why, but she knew in every fiber of her being she had to hide.

Codi ended up instinctively getting on all fours and hopping directly behind Aurora. She held on tightly to her shoulders with her sleeves, Aurora could surely feel her shaking like there was an Earthquake. Codi looked over Aurora's shoulder at the stairwell, just staring, too scared to say a word.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 3:17 pm

Aurora gave Codi a puzzled look. Her sudden reaction to something was more than unexpected. She'd gone from awe, through worry and straight into overwhelming fear. Of course, Aurora's senses not only were not a sharp as hers but even if they were, she would probably not get scared of whatever was that she'd felt. Besides, they were in the DWMA. There was nothing scary nor dangerous just roaming about the building. At least, without any supervision. She quickly scratched off the possibility of the Reaper himself being near - why would he? Finally, Aurora's eyes finally followed where Codi's terrified gaze had fallen onto. Suddenly, a sense of pure amusement filled her mind and soul. It was hilarious. Absolutely unbelievable! Unable to stop herself, Aurora suddenly started laughing amused. "Hi, Glyn!" The witch greeted the human-warlock hybrid before her eyes focused on the other man. Suddenly, a joyful gleam appeared in her eyes as a wide, loving smile appeared on her face. "Yurio!" Aurora said with a somewhat higher pitched and extremely happy voice. She raised her arms as if she wanted to hug him or, at least, encourage him to hug her. After all, she was stuck in place as long as Codi was holding onto her shoulders.

In the meantime Felix transformed into his human form, awkwardly standing there in the background. What was going on even? All he knew was that Codi was scared and that caused his 'older brother' instincts to kick in. "Hey, hey... There's nothing to worry about, Codi! Come on, calm down, Freundin." He said with a warm tone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 3:54 pm

The two Arget's reactions varied. Glyndwr was standing there scratching at the back of his head sheepishly. There went another one. What was it with the people that Foster chose to help out? All of them seemed to react rather viscerally to either him or Yurio. "Hey, there. Sorry for startling you," he said, smiling awkwardly in the direction of the bunny girl and Aurora. "And, can I get caught up a bit?"

Yurio looked down at himself, very confused about that reaction when he was very much not in his dragon form. No, that was a reaction that he only expected when he was actually big and scary. He felt he had to check if he slipped up somehow, but no ball. He had no idea what it was. In end, he slowly approached Aurora and Codi with a smile, though at least being careful not to grin so as to hide his teeth. Wouldn't want to give the fluffy one a heart attack. Rather than give Aurora a hug, since he figured that doing such would also be ill-advised what with the rabbit clinging to her back like that, he instead reached up and locked their hands together. "Hi. We happened to be downstairs when you called."
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 5:13 pm

Codi was more than just slightly confused. Her entire being was telling her danger, but it was just a couple of guys coming from the stairs... right? Codi was completely unsure which to trust, her gut or her eyes? Which one was telling the truth? Maybe it was both? While Codi didn't understand her feelings she did her best to calm herself down. She then slowly released Aurora before side shifting her fluffy feet next to Felix. Not a second past before she latched onto his arm with both sleeves.

She couldn't take her eyes off the guy that was holding hands with Aurora. Her look wasnt of jealousy or spite, but rather question and concern, as if gauging the amount of danger this guy might be to her. She wasn't at all worried about her feelings on Felix's slightly strange personality trait, her priorities were more on how to keep herself from dying a horrible painful death!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 5:44 pm

Now that Codi decided to use Felix as her cover, Aurora was allowed to fully show affection to Yurio. Untangling her fingers from his hands, she wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him tightly with a wide love-filled looked on her face. It was perhaps a sudden change of attitude, at least from the perspective of Codi and Felix, but Aurora just couldn't help herself. With a giggle, she quickly planted a kiss on Yurio's cheek before releasing him from the hug. After all, she owned Glyndwr some explanations. "Well, you see... Long story short: Codi here was cursed into a human-bunny hybrid... by a witch, of course. Dad says she could be a meister and she's interested in becoming one. I'm a witch-meister, so I don't think I can properly explain some of the stuff related to being a 'regular' meister. Besides, I wanted someone to show her some stuff related to wielding weapons. The guy there, conveniently, is a weapon so... I dunno, I thought I could use your help. I mean, I know in reality you're more like me than most meisters but... still." Aurora explained. Now that her magic nor her wavelength weren't going to be useful anymore, she decided to put her Soul Protection back on.

Felix was quite surprised that Codi decided to hold onto him while Aurora was busy with one of the newcomers. However, she felt quite glad that she finally trusted him enough to get close. Smiling gently at her, he reached out with his free hand a bit to pat the bunny girl on the shoulder. "Come on... there's nothing to be scared about. They're just normal dudes." Felix told Codi reassuringly, with a warm tone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2020, 6:36 pm

So Yurio couldn't help his sharp-toothed grin from slipping onto his face at receiving a full hug from Aurora, which he happily returned while he had the chance. It wouldn't do to stand there and be all touchy feely when Aurora presumably had a bunny to look after. Still, the fact that his canine teeth in particular if not exclusively were quite a bit longer and sharper than normal was very evident to anyone looking. 

Glyndwr waited patiently for the little show of affection to end, taking the moment to approach closer. He listened to the explanation, acknowledging each point with a word or hum of sorts; that is, after his eyes flicked towards Codi at the mention of her being the victim of a witch, to he nodded his understanding. The situation was simple enough to grasp. He sighed. Looking at the state of Aurora's arm, with the knowledge he had of her magic (mostly courtesy of Yurio) he could figure that it wasn't going to be easy to sort her out. Damn it, why couldn't magic users just stop doing things to other people? Glyndwr approached Codi and the bow weapon, stopping an arms length away from them both. "Hey there. My name is Glyndwr Arget," he said, putting a hand to his chest. "I'm something between a normal human and a sorcerer. Yurio over there and I, we both happen to be victims of magic, too, in a way, though we've not thought ourselves unfortunate for a very, very long time. That aside, and more importantly, now, I'm also meister," he said, slowly putting his arm out about halfway between himself and Felix. "Would you mind transforming, so I can show the girl how things work? I'll worry about any compatibility issues, so don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 2:56 pm

Codi was still nervous buy between Felix talking her down and the half magic user being relatively regal, almost like a stereotypical butler in a book, Codi did her best to swallow her fear and simply nodded in response. She was definitely still out of her comfort zone to speak but she still able to listen. Thankfully she had taken her attention away from the other guy long enough for her to miss the sharp toothed smile. Codi decided to let go of Felix's arm she was clenching onto to allow him to do what he needed without trouble.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 6:50 pm

It was true, Aurora had her bunny friend to take care of. Still smiling a Yurio, she returned to Codi's side all happy and full of joy. "Sorry Codi, I needed to give my boyfriend some affection" The witch explained, winking at the other girl a little. Truly, her mood was getting better and better with each passing moment.

Felix waited until Glyndwr was done with the introduction, respectfully awaiting his turn. The human-sorcerer hybrid seemed like a quite elegant man in terms of his mannerism indeed. Once he was requested to transform, he grinned with excitement. Finally some action! With a hand on his hip he nodded. "Sure! I'm Felix by the way!" He said and quickly introduced himself. Eventually, a bright light engulfed him once more. Suddenly a modern compound bow appeared in Glyndwr's hand. "Let's show Codi how things work, ja!?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2020, 8:23 pm

Yurio hid his teeth again after he was released and shoved his hands in his pockets. Just trying to look non-threatening and all.

It was of little surprise to anyone that knew Glyndwr that he had no issues with wielding Felix. He took a few moments to adjust his wavelength properly, just holding the bow weapon, before he jumped back so had plenty of room around himself. "Lets do it," he said. Despite Felix being a bow, Glyndwr still wanted to demonstrate what a meister can do with a weapon. Instead of passing him over to the hand he'd otherwise use to shoot a bow normally he first started spinning Felix around the hand that he had transformed into, followed by a still-spinning pass around his back, finishing with a sudden stop in the other hand and a raise into a ready position, wavelength arrow nocked and ready to fire; to add to all of that, Glyndwr was also turning on his own axis so that Codi could always see Felix fully. After holding his ready position for a few moments he lowered his arm, allowing the string to return to it's neutral position and letting the arrow disappear. He held Felix's form out to the side a little so that he could transform back as he spoke. "I think that's more or less what an EAT student demo looks like when they go show NOT students what's up."
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2020, 2:35 pm

Codi felt a little better having Aurora near her again, although she was a little worried knowing the guy she was scared of was her boyfriend... but if that was true then he couldn't be a bad guy right? If anything Codi knew that if he WAS bad Aurora would have beat the stuffing out of him and be done with him. She felt the weight of her anxiety lift off of her a bit and her body language became calmer and more open. She decided to focus on the performance by Felix and Glyndwr and was rather surprised by the show.

Her eyes glowed with awe as she saw the bow spin through the air and suddenly being caught and creating an arrow out of nowhere. Her jaw dropped and as Felix turned back into his human form Codi whispered the words. "that was so cool." She said followed by a sweet little smile. Codi started wondering if she would ever be able to do something like that as she learned how to be a Meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 12:27 pm

It's ya boi Raccoon here with a friendly reminder that Felix has not yet transformed into his human form! Messing with time-continuum creates really bad anomalies, you know? We don't want the time and space to collapse! Everythin' clear? Ye? Okay, Raccoon out!

Of course, Yurio wasn't bad! He was Aurora's boyfriend after all. During the show Glyndwr put on for Codi, she didn't really pay attention, instead, she kept looking towards the dragon, obviously more interested in him than in other things while making sure her bunny friend was calm and relaxed. Well, hearing her speak was always the biggest good sign there could ever be it seemed like and it seemed like she wouldn't be disappointed in that regard.

When the show was over, Felix finally transformed back into his human form with a wide excited grin spread across his face. "Woohoo! That was sooo cool indeed! Now I wanna find myself a meister even more." The weapon said, his grin reaching from ear to ear. With a hand on his hip, he raised his thumb up. "So, so, Codi, wanna try?" He asked the bunny girl

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 5:14 pm

While everyone bar Aurora was busy with the show and dealing the excitement with watching something like it, Yurio made his attempt to make use of the distraction and slowly make his way to Aurora's side. He hoped the bunny wouldn't freak whenever she noticed that he'd gotten closer, but if Codi was going to be spending any measure of time with Aurora then she would probably have to get used to him. Yurio doesn't bite. At least not most things.

Glyndwr returned to a more casual posture once his part of the show was over. "Yeah, it looks cool, but it's not really practical with a bow. If not for the bond between a meister wielding a weapon, there'd be no way I'd be able to pull that off with a weapon I'm unfamiliar with," he said to both Felix and Codi, though his attention turned to Aurora after he was done with his explanation. He made a small gesture with his head towards the dented locker nearby and raised an eyebrow at the witch. He wasn't sure he should verbally ask in front of the timid, if excited, now, Codi.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2020, 6:55 pm

Codi's smile turned slightly nervous as Felix asked her if she wanted to try. She got so caught up in thought that she didn't even notice Yurio move, instead she just weighed the option of attempting to weild Felix. It was true she was interested, but could she really do it? Could she really be a Meister? She had never done anything really big in her life... besides moving out of her parents. And if she could do that, then she could definitely do this. She looked at Felix straight in the eyes and said in a partially quiet voice. "I... I want to try!" She clenched her sleeves in timid confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next