Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 4:13 pm

Codi was finally speaking normally. It was a great sign indeed! Aurora was more than happy to hear her voice. It was good that confidence was finally kicking in for her. With Yurio close to them, Aurora discretely reached with a hand towards him, to gently take his. A smile appeared on her face as she did. She still owed Glyndwr an explanation about the damaged locker and she wasn't going to hide what happened. "Well, the fur-lover got too excited. Turns out bunny girls have really strong kicks." Aurora explained while glancing over at Felix.

"Hey! You can't deny Codi is cute!" Felix said in response to Aurora's explanation. Afterward, he just shifted his attention to the bunny girl herself. "Alright! I'll try to transform into your hand if you don't catch me, I'll just fall to the floor, no biggie." The weapon said before a flash of bright light engulfed his body again. The light moved on towards Codi as if trying to land directly in her hands
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 4:43 pm

At Aurora's explanation, both Glyndwr and Yurio looked towards the weapon, each raising a brow just as Glyndwr did; in his case, he just swapped which one he was raising. He seemed chipper enough, but in his place Glyndwr would definitely be checking himself for some sort of internal damage and Yurio seconded that opinion. Good thing that he seemed eager to stick with the bunny girl, so if he did end up passed out or something, Aurora would be nearby. Yurio, of course, took Aurora's hand and couldn't help another grin. 

It did give Glyndwr a few ideas, though he seemed to be happy to wait until Codi was done trying to wield the 'fur-lover'. "Footwork and kicks are kinda my thing," he said to Aurora. That was part of it.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2020, 5:39 pm

Codi had again become very uncomfortable, she had almost forgotten about how she kicked Felix. It made her want to hide her face in her new long ears just thinking about it, but she took in a deep breath and stood her ground. Of course that all changed when Felix had called Codi cute. She hardly paid attention to the words after cute. She suddenly grabbed her long ears and covered her blushing face with them. Which of course caused Felix to end up falling on the floor other than in Codi's sleeve covered paw-hand.

The noise of the fall caused her to look down and shake her head. She then knelt down to the floor by where Felix fell. She opened her mouth to speak, but for a second there were no words. Then she was able to get out a quiet. "S-Sorry..." She took another deep breath before going to pick up Felix. She wrapped her sleeve around his grip and tried to pick him up. To her surprise he was... quite heavy... She tried grabbing the grip with both sleeves and tried to lift him. No such luck, what was she doing wrong? She took a deep breath and tried to calm down, she tried remembering meeting Felix, she felt uncomfortable, then she was able to warm up to him. He turned out to be sweet, even if he was weird. She smiled a little and had suddenly felt that she was lifting Felix off the ground.

He wasn't heavy anymore, Codi smiled and her ears raised up. "I did it!" She said in her normal voice volume before hugging the bos to her fluffy cheek. She was so happy she completely forgot about her anxiety for a moment, until suddenly she remembered Felix was actually a boy and was currently being held close to her chest and cheek. She then let out a bit of a distressed squeal and ended up pushing Felix a dew inches away from her before standing back up and brushing off her skirt. She looked away from everyone and covered her face with her ears again, hiding her purse red face that shown underneath her fur.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 2:22 pm

Just that looks Glyndwr and Yurio gave the weapon made Aurora sigh a little. "I'll give him a quick shot of my healing magic later." The witch assured the two as she closed her eyes and focused on the present. For the time being, she had nothing interesting to do, really, thus she opted to just enjoy their company. So, she didn't really notice what would happen before it was too late to do anything. "So, you could probably train her to use her legs in combat, Glyn." Aurora replied to the meister's idea.

Felix, of course, fell to the floor with a loud thud. He didn't feel pain or anything but still felt a little bit surprised. "Ou! Uhm! Is everything fine?" He asked Codi a little. Even the talk about the locker incident didn't make him consider that maybe something did happen to him after all. Though, he was sure he was fine and that there was no reason to be worried about it. Although, trying out that healing magic did seem interesting enough. When Codi tried to pick him up for the very first time he could feel their wavelengths unable to synchronize with each other. He started getting somewhat worried that they would reject each other, hurting Codi in the process. That would certainly be bad, especially considering how excited the bunny girl was. However, when she tried again and succeeded Felix couldn't help but cheer for her. "You did it! You're great!" He said enthusiastically. That's when the weirdness happened. Felix was more than happy to get that hug, even though he was still in his weapon form. Too bad it didn't last for too long since Codi quickly returned to her usual sense. After getting pushed away, Felix transformed into his human form, seeing her embarrassed reaction. "Is... everything okay, Codi?" The weapon asked feeling somewhat worried about his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2020, 4:52 pm

"Yeah, if she likes," Glyndwr said, nodding, and watching. He, along with Yurio, also nodded to her assertion that she'd make sure that the guy was fine. As for what Codi was doing with Felix, really, he almost started moving to stop her from hurting herself due to a rejection reaction; in the end, she'd managed to lift Felix before he ultimately did. In the end, it turned into a rather comical scene. Really, that was probably the first time that he saw someone get so bashful over contact with someone in their weapon form. Glyndwr was rather obviously amused by it.

Yurio was too busy snickering in a bid to not seem too rude to really do anything.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2020, 9:35 pm

Codi simply waved towards Felix in response to his question. Her heart was pounding like crazy, she started taking long deep breaths to calm herself. She also fluffed her ears and rubbed her cheeks a little bit before slapping them once and standing up straight. She then tried to smile but it was more of an awkward smile as she turned to the others and gave a thumbs up. It was obvious she wasn't100% fine but there was no way she was going to talk about it. The only people who have ever gotten that close to her were her siblings and even then she was iffy about it. She was hoping they could just move on and forget about her episode... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2020, 3:46 pm

Even Aurora, despite her best efforts, couldn't help but chuckle a little seeing the unusual way Codi behaved while wielding a Felix. It was something absolutely new to her. Just like Glyndwr, it was her first time seeing a meister react like that. Well, it was clear that Codi wasn't fully fine after her little episode, but dwelling on it wasn't going to help her anyhow. "Well, Codi! You clearly are a meister! So, tomorrow my dad and I will help you with the papers and you can join the so-called NOT-class and just enjoy your time here." Aurora said with a smile on her face. "Of course, the DWMA meisters need to be physically fit, but Glyndwr and I can help you with that, I'm sure! Anyway, what do you think about helping you develop your own footwork-focused combat style under the eye of Glyndwr himself?" Aurora asked grinning a little.

"O! O! That sounds cool! Like, jumping around with a weapon, delivering strong kicks, making strong dodges!" Felix fantasized. Codi's bunny feet could really prove quite useful in real combat. "But why the NOT class? She could do great in the EAT!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2020, 4:38 pm

"Easy, there, tiger. It's easier to learn the basics in NOT, and EAT takes a certain mindset; hunting isn't easy, even if you've got an edge physically," Glyndwr said. It wouldn't be a good idea to throw someone fresh into the pool of superhumans that is the EAT class. Besides, them speaking of the two classes did make him wonder... "Did anyone explain to Codi what each class does, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2020, 5:16 pm

Codi was glad the subject was changed so quickly. She kinda owed Aurora for that one. Although Codi had a slightly troubled thought of her jumping and possibly hitting the ceiling and passing out on the floor. This was mainly fueled by her little bunny hop earlier off the bench. She wasn't quite as excited as Felix was, but if it was part of the training it was part of the training. She could handle a few kicks right? Sure... that'd be easy... right?

When Glyndwr asked if anyone taught her the difference between the two classes Codi simply looked at Aurora, and then at Felix then at Glyndwr and scratched the back of her fuzzy head with an embarrassed look on her face. All she really knew was a few things about Meisters, a little about weapons, and a general layout of the school. It sould probably be nice to know what to expect from both of these classes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2020, 7:59 pm

Aurora put her hand on the hip and closed her eyes as she sighed. Nobody had the time to tell Codi about the classes, really, but someone should and fast. "In short, the N.O.T class is for non-combatants, so it's for those who only wish to learn to control their powers and nothing else. About... ninety percent of the DWMA students are in the so-called NOT class. The E.A.T class is a different story, however. Students of the EAT class are what the DWMA is famous for - highly trained fighters who collect corrupted souls in order to create a Death Scythe. It's a highly dangerous class, of course, but... being a part of it can be considered prestigious." Aurora explained.

"Yeaaah... and I wanna get out of NOT and get assigned to EAT. NOT is kind of boring to me, especially after two years of being here." Felix said as he put his hands into the pockets of his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2020, 9:14 pm

"I used to be in the EAT class," Glyndwr offered, then gesturing towards Aurora, launching into his own more in-depth explanation while quite obviously ignoring Felix. "Although Aurora here is more accomplished when it comes to collecting souls, we're both two-star meisters. Those stars only apply to EAT students, but it's worth knowing about. A single star denotes that you've completed one mission. That usually means collecting at least one soul. Almost every single EAT student has at least one star. A two-star meister is someone who has showed exemplary skill or graduated before forging a Death Scythe. A three-star meister is someone who has forged a Death Scythe by collecting ninety-nine corrupted souls and one evil witch soul. Aurora's father is a three-star meister."

"Now, the changes to your body have made you a fair bit stronger than the average person, in your legs, at the very least. You'd do well in that regard, but, as Glyndwr said, it does require a certain mindset. After all, it involves fighting, and killing, evil individuals," Yurio finally made himself known by continuing the explanation in Glyndwr's place, despite never having been a student of the academy himself.
Back to top Go down
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2020, 5:28 pm

Codi nodded her head as she listened and to the others. So NOT was basically like, normal school for Meisters and Weapons, and EAT was the class the school was known for. Super humans killing evil people and witches. Codi definitelyfelt like NOT was more her style... after all she knew nothing about being a Meister, so it would be the smartest option to take it slow and start from the beginning. Codi was confident in her decision. "It sounds like NOT so the best first step then..." She said quietly but loud enough for the others to hear. Ot seemed like Felix was definitely wanting out of NOT, but from what Codi understood was the safest way for her to learn. It was then that Codi suddenly came to another realization, she padded her pockets and then grabbed her ears. "Wait a minute, I don't have any money on me, how am I gonna eat? Where am I gonna live?" She said in a bit of a panic.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2020, 7:09 pm

Aurora nodded. "Yes, NOT is a good place for most." She said, confirming her words. It was a good decision, in her mind. A smirk appeared on her face, seeing how worried Codi had suddenly become. She was in for a great surprise indeed! After all, the DWMA was a rather elite school, thus it would never let its students go hungry and without a place to rest. Shaking her head, the witch looked towards the bunny girl and theatrically raised her finger "Worry not, dear padawan, for the DWMA will take care of that! The students receive a weekly allowance and are provided with a room in the dorms." Aurora explained.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2020, 7:34 pm

"The allowance is a weekly two-hundred dollars, but do bear in mind that you'll have to take a part-time job if you spend it all too fast. It's more than plenty to live off of, though, so that shouldn't be an issue if you're careful," Glyndwr said, adding on some of the particulars to the short explanation Aurora gave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)   New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings - A Bunny Girl at DWMA? (Rackie - Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3