Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game nights

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 11:56 am

Dylan say on the ground playing video games with lily. It was late at night and the mess surrounded them. Connor walked in with kura and was shocked at the scene
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:05 pm

Kura: oblivious to anything but my never-ending contradictory monologue, I almost trip over the door frame.
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:18 pm

"Dylan!!!!" Connor yelled as he saw all the food and trash on the floor
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:20 pm

OOC: would it be ok if Kataro joined in on this. I understand if not.
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:23 pm

OOC: up to Connor on that one.

Kura: "THERE'S CHIPS!" I shout when I stand up, sprinting to a nearby bag of Doritos.
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:18 pm

Ooc: hello? Anyone home?
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 1:51 pm

Ooc: sure he can come
"I'm sick of you trashing our apartment! That I pay for!" Connor shouted "I'm sick of you always being on my back! Lay off!" Dylan shouted
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:02 pm

Kura: "Calm down you two!!!" I shout at the both of them, my mouth stuffed full of Doritos.
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:10 pm

The argument progressed in a downward spiral. Connor yelled"why dont you get a new meister who can deal with short tempered idiots!" And with that he stormed out
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:29 pm

Kura: I blink and dash after Connor. "Connor wait!" I call.
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:35 pm

"kura, I'm sorry you had to see that" he kept walking
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:42 pm

Kura: "why were you shouting at Dylan like that?"
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:45 pm

"I'm fed up with him. I can't stand it anymore. He makes a mess, he's an idiot, and since ms.metzger grades us as partners I have to do extra work while he sits home asleep."
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:47 pm

Kura: "I see... Dylan's nice, you can't ignore the good in him for the bad, Connor." I say gently.
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:50 pm

"I know that... But for now I'll be staying with kataro" he got into the elevator and made his way to the auto shop
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 2:56 pm

"Oh damn. That turned for the worst." Lily said not looking away from the TV and grabbing a Dorito
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:00 pm

Ooc: MY DORITOS. MINE.

Kura: I attempt to follow, frowning for the first time since forever. I didn't like to see the first friends I ever made fighting like this.
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:14 pm

Kataro was about to step into the elevator. When the doors opened Connor was in it. "Oh hey Connor. Is everything ok? I walked into the building and I heard yelling."
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:16 pm

dylan was upset but he didn't show it "kura must be upset"

Ooc: I made another thread for kataro and Connor
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:17 pm

OOC: ok
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:21 pm

"It would seem like it. I didn't want to cause any trouble...guess I did anyway."
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:35 pm

"It's not your fault. Wana do this again sometime"
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:38 pm

Lily looked at a clock and realised how late it had gotten. "This was fun. Of course we can do it again sometime!"
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:42 pm

"You know, your kinda cute" he said walking her home
Back to top Go down

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:45 pm

OOC: the Lily love triangle...there is another person trying to get Lily too
She smiled. "Thanks Dylan. You aren't to bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game nights
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next