Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game nights

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Game nights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:48 pm

Ooc: it's ace right?
"I'm sorry you had to see that" he said about the argument
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:53 pm

OOC: yep...fun
"It's ok. My old weapon and I would go at each other all the time. I said horrible things to her and I didn't get the chance to say sorry. But I'm not going to bore you to death yelling you about her story." Her smile faded but then came back, but it was obvious it was faked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:06 pm

OOC: this ain't done yet is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:08 pm

Ooc: I think this is where you choose
"I had a great time" he said as he approached her home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:10 pm

OOC: I honestly expected something different...like asking about her fakes smile...nevermind
"So did I. Thanks for walking me home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:11 pm

Ooc: we could still do that

"hey what's wrong? You don't look truly happy" he said stopping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:15 pm

"Huh? Oh, I was think about my old weapon. It's all my fault she isn't here anymore." Tear started to appear in the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:18 pm

"Hey stop that... What matters is that you're here and that your able to live on." He put his hand on her shoulder and smiled at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:20 pm

What Dylan said went in one ear and out the other. "All because I couldn't keep my stupid mouth shut." She put her hands over her face and sat down on the few steps outside the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:25 pm

He sat next to her "we can't change the past. But you can change the future, you have to make sure nothing like that happens again. I can't stand to see you so upset like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:31 pm

"I know but she, she was one of the best weapons there ever was. The things I said to her, they are unforgivable. She just walked out, calm and collected, but that damned kishin. No one could hear her screaming for help. I never got to apologize." After that Lily completely broken down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:36 pm

"I'm sure she'd forgive you if she could. But now you have me, I'll be your shoulder to cry on. I'll be your shoulder to cry on. I can help you through this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:38 pm

Lily leaned her he'd on his shoulder. "Thanks Dylan. You're one of the best friends a girl could have." She dried her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:44 pm

Ooc: friendzoned!

"actually i was thinking me and you could be more than friends. I really like you "he placed his hand on her head "I understand If you say no"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:45 pm

OOC: that's what I was going at. If you will wait until Ace gets on, I have an awesome idea in my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:46 pm

Ooc: k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:11 am

Ooc: : P ok never mind. But trust me, this isn't the end if the triangle.
"Are you serious? You are one of the nicest people I've met! Of course ill go out with you!" Lily smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:17 am

Ooc: what are you planning? o.0

"I appreciate this lily. Thank you" he smiled aswell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:23 am

Ooc: it isn't cheating so don't worry
She hugged him and stood back up. "Thanks again for walking me here. I'll see ya later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:25 am

"Seeya tomorrow." He said walking back home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 10:29 am

Lily walked inside. "Chase I'm ba- oh wait, I forgot." Lily shrugged a plopped on her bed in her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game nights   Game nights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game nights
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2