Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2020, 7:45 pm

"Alright. I'll see if anyone else wants anything, too," Yurio said, before taking a tray with Dalibor's coffee.

"Yeah, good to see y'too," Gyles sat himself down where Ana had been sitting before, right next to Carol, keeping his arm around her. "We came in for a quick cup o' coffee. Didn't think to find Carol. When'd this decision happen, anyway?" he asked. 

Carol started explaining what happened, then, keeping things a tad shorter than the explanation she gave Elizabeth. She didn't quite get to finish, as Yurio came over to the table. "What would you like, today, sir?" Yurio asked Gyles with a polite service smile as he placed the coffee Aurora had prepared in front of Dalibor, and upon receiving his answer of a vienna, turned to the rest of the table. "And would anyone else like anything else?"

Carol took the chance to order 'whatever it was she had before' and Lyra shook her head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2020, 6:14 pm

Aurora nodded towards Yurio with a smile on her face. She would handle the orders from other customers in the cafe.

"A latte for me, thank you, dear." Elizabeth said to Yurio and nodded, before focusing on her companions at the table. She felt that Dalibor took her hand and looked towards him, her eyes full of love, while her expression remained calm. Out of a sudden, she leaned in towards him and planted a short peck on his cheek.

Dalibor, obviously, blushed like a teenager when she did that, nevertheless, he tried to keep a straight face. "A...Ahem! Uhm... Carol, do you know for how long you will be staying here in Death City?" He asked, to distract himself from the feeling of embarrassment, mischievously forced upon him by his own wife.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2020, 6:23 pm

Yurio went back to the front with the orders and got on with making them soon as he got there. 

"Y'know, you ain't foolin' anyone, there, Dalibor," Gyles said, smirking at the meister, since it was so very obvious that he was trying to keep his cool. What was he, twelve? Still, Gyles' attention was piqued at the question, and he looked towards his wife soon as he was done teasing Dalibor.

"Oh, I was just getting to that before Yurio there came along. My team just told me 'Until further notice,'" she said, smiling widely at everyone. She knew it wasn't a definite amount of time, but she also knew, knowing the people she was paying, that it meant that she'd be there for at least as long as she was away; at least if she wasn't desperately needed. 

Lyra couldn't help but grin at hearing that, and Gyles looked rather happy about it too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2020, 3:46 pm

Aurora, once she dealt with other orders, offered to help Yurio with the drink for their VIP guests.

Dalibor chuckled a little bit nervously and scratched the back of his head. "I dunno what yer talkin' 'bout, Gyles." He replied before he felt that Elizabeth wrapped her arms around his arm. He was almost sure he saw a smug smirk on his wife's face. She was playing with him and he could do nothing to contain himself. He never could. Not with Eliza.

"Splendid, right my dear?" Elizabeth said to Dalibor when Carol explained that there was no particular date set for her departure back to work. "I suppose we could do something entertaining while you're in Death City. Like in the old days, right?" She said, smiling a little at Carol.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2020, 4:12 pm

With Aurora's help, it wasn't long before all of the ordered drinks were done. Yurio quickly thanked Aurora for her help and then took everything to the far table, setting out the drinks without a word before extricating himself. He didn't want to interrupt again.

Gyles shook his head with a small smile, though otherwise ignored Dalibor's inability to keep his cool around his own wife. It's not like it was a new development. 

Carol nodded at Eliza's suggestion, grinning like a fool. "Oh, you'll be seeing plenty of me around, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of things to do to pass the time. Death City is about as far from dull as you can get, after all," she said, then picking up and eagerly sipping away at the drink that she had found she rather enjoyed. It was a little different now that it wasn't Luna that prepared it, but that made it no worse in Carol's mind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2020, 7:07 pm

Dalibor couldn't tell a difference, really. For him everything the cafe had to offer was delicious. Perhaps the fact that his wife was the boss of the place had something to do with it... Or maybe not? Regardless, he had never been disappointed with his order. "A-Ahem... yeah! I can't wait for the four of us to hang out together. Haha! This brings back memories of us being teenagers! Good times! Good times!" Dalibor said, slowly getting used to Elizabeth's teasings... until she moved closer and wrapped her arms around his even tighter, causing her chest to be pressed against it. Dalibor's face turned red, but Elizabeth pretended she was being innocent. "Let's just hope our kids won't be jealous that their old folks are going to have some fun without them" Elizabeth joked while glancing over towards Lyra.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2020, 7:35 pm

"I'm good, thanks," Lyra said, trying to ignore rather pointedly the way Eliza was all over Dalibor. Man, that wasn't something she needed to be seeing, and she hoped to Death that her own mother wasn't going to try and trump her. She wondered if Angela was used to it this, and looked to her from the corner of her eye. Her parents weren't nearly as touchy-feely as what she was seeing from Eliza and Dalibor. 

"Yeah, good times..." Carol said with a sigh, looking away with a smile that looked suspiciously fake, especially with the way her eyes by themselves projected a melancholic sort of feeling. She stopped smiling soon as she lifted her cup back up to her lips. 

"Guess y'must've reminded her of what 'appened before we got chummy, huh?" Gyles asked, though the question was entirely rhetorical. With how she came out of the café guns blazing, without even bothering to check who was there properly, there was no way that wasn't at least one of the things that were talked about. He sighed, and then leaned his head over to whisper something in her ear. Carol seemed to perk up a little. He also finally tasted his vienna, and seemed satisfied. Not that he was one to show much of his displeasure even if he weren't.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2020, 2:49 pm

A moment later Elizabeth released Dalibor from her little embrace when she got bored of making her husband uncomfortable. Truly at that point, she was doing it mostly for the sake of making Dalibor feel embarrassed. She looked towards Carol and rubbed her chin. Well, it did seem like Dalibor was responsible for bringing some memories back, but at least it seemed like Gyles had things under control.

Angela was leaning against the sofa with her hands on the back of her head. She didn't seem weirded out by her mother's actions towards her father. Not only she was used to it, but she also knew the purpose of such behavior. Thus, she ended up closing her eyes and enjoying the comfort the sofa was providing to her. "What would even be the fun in accompanying our parents in their boring activities..." Angela murmured quietly, glancing over at Lyra with a smirk on her face.

Dalibor seemed relieved that Eliza had stopped messing with him. On the other hand, it took him a moment to remember at least a few things that would make Carol visibly melancholic. Not that he could help it much. "Eh, Carol should be thinkin' about the times after you've started dating. Those were the golden times I'm tellin ya. You've always been a great couple, I'm tellin ya!" Dalibor said, waving his hand a little, before letting out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2020, 3:40 pm

"Right? Bet they go and, like, play bingo or something," Lyra said, making a face of pretend disgust at the thought of partaking in the very first old people activity her brain came up with. "I'd much rather do my own thing, yes," she said, nodding in a determined fashion at her assertion.

"'S'what he said," Carol said, poking Gyles in the side with her elbow, an action he barely even reacted to. Clearly enough, she'd barely put any strength into it. 

"More r'less," Gyles then gave his reply, with a dismissive shrug to follow. "An' we know all that. We got married for a reason."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2020, 5:46 pm

Angela grinned at Lyra. "That's what I like to hear, yeah!" She said enthusiastically. "Speakin' of, we've never had many opportunities to hang out, right, Lyra?" It was rather amusing how both Foster siblings interacted mostly with Ana.

"Hard not to agree. We're just a bunch of old geezers at this point. Would you agree, Gyles?" Elizabeth allowed herself a little joke regarding how their kids would rather hang out with each other than with their parents. It was only normal, after all. "I hope you're ready to become a grandpa, Dalibor because at this point I'm sure it will happen sooner or later." Elizabeth smirked and hid her amusement with a hand.

Dalibor gave his wife a blank stare, before looking towards both of his daughters. "Aaaw hell naw! We're too young to be grandparents! Oi!" He said as he cracked his knuckles, giving Yurio a side glance before looking away. "I... would like that though..." Dalibor quickly muttered under his breath quietly, before clearing his throat. "Ahem! Yeah! Anyway..."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2020, 7:07 pm

"We haven't, no. Kind of crazy, because I'm friends with Chance and Aru too," Lyra said, "Not that I know them as well as Ana does," she then added. "We should totally go and find something to do together sometime."

"We ain't quite that old, yet. Least Carol and I like to tell ourselves that," Gyles said in response to Eliza. "Though, sayin' that, I don't feel all that safe liftin' things without some stretches or somethin' beforehand..."

"I'm still fine," Carol felt the need to add. Yes, everybody could see that her age hadn't caught up with her, and she was certainly going to flaunt it at any chance up until her years finally decided to show themselves.

As Dalibor reacted to Eliza's prodding, Gyles and Carol both were entirely unaffected. Ana certainly wasn't going to be having any kinds, and Lyra was too young and seemingly uninterested in all of that.

Yurio, on the other hand, was affected overly. First it was the usual reaction to the sorts of things Eliza said, but then there was fear followed by confusion. At the end, he really didn't know how to feel. Not that he planned on letting what was the subject of their discussion happen any time soon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2020, 3:39 pm

"Yeah, definitely." Angela replied, giving Lyra a thumb up. "We could do that almost anytime, actually. You got my number, right?" With those words, she pulled a phone out of her pocket and waved it a little.

"Perhaps Dalibor should start doing some exercises with you Gyles. We cannot let that body of yours get out of shape!" Elizabeth said although she was half-joking, really. She knew better than to recommend anyone training with her husband. Truly, his obsession with staying fit will cause him or someone else an injury someday. "Yes, Carol, you are still fine. Even I have to admit that you always look great." She added, looking towards her friend.

Remembering that Ana and Luna couldn't possibly have kids the natural way made Dalibor wonder. "Huh, gotta wonder if the girls ever decide to adopt a kid, since they can't have one themselves. That way you could still become grandparents." He said, somewhat proud of the thought that he wouldn't be the only grandpa in his circle of friends if that scenario came to life.

Aurora, obviously, noticed the strange reaction coming from Yurio. She crossed her arms on her chest and raised an eyebrow. "So uh... what are they talkin' about now?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2020, 6:57 pm

"Think so," Lyra said, then after patting her pockets in search of her phone, realised that in her rush she forgot to bring it along. She shrugged. "I'll get it from Ana if I don't."

"I keep in shape on my own just fine, thanks," Gyles said, sighing at Eliza's suggestion. He'd tried something like that, copying Dalibor's routine, long ago, and he really couldn't keep up. Funnily enough, the reason why that particular whim possessed him was underneath his arm, now. 

"Oh, it's not just looks I'm talking about," Carol said, quickly lifting an arm as if she was flexing a bicep, though that was very much hidden beneath her sleeve even if she was. 

Gyles and Carol looked at each other, following a few moments of processing. They hadn't thought about that little possibility. Not that they would have to worry about that for a while yet, either. Neither of them seemed so irresponsible as to do that while so young. "Well, if they do, then that's what we'll be," Carol finally said, shrugging. She'd be happy about it if it happened, but until then, there wasn't a reason to think about it too hard. 

Yurio groaned at Aurora's question, wishing that she hadn't asked so he didn't need to explain, but now that she had he felt it best if he did. "Kids," he said, "Dalibor looked at me like he was going to kill me, but then... Ah, and it was Eliza who brought it up, of course..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2020, 4:04 pm

Angela chuckled a little seeing that Lyra didn't have a phone with her. It was quite unusual for a teenager, right? "Heh, and people say that our generation is glued to our phones." She said, feeling somewhat amused. They had to prove to the old geezers that they were in the wrong indeed!

Elizabeth nodded. "Fair enough. I do have to agree that you don't look too flimsy. Besides, it's not like many can endure Dalibor's rather abnormal standards of training... Even his own students." The witch stated, trying to gently let her husband know that he may be a little bit too crazy with his expectations towards most meisters and weapons of the DWMA.

Dalibor scratched the back of his head. "Aaah, nah, they ain't so bad! Our meisters and weapons need to be well trained to survive in this dangerous world!" He said and grinned. "Anyway, I'm really proud of both Luna and Ana. The kids are doing quite well, I ain't gonna' lie. Although... Luna needs to train harder! Hahaha!"

"How many souls do they have so far? I can't remember." Eliza said, rubbing her chin a little. A gesture often seen when Aurora was thinking about something.

Aurora patted Yurio on the shoulder, smiling at him warmly. "Partents, y'know. It's in their nature to dream of becoming grandparents. Don't worry about it, we've got plenty of time to even start thinking about having kids." The fox witch said reassuringly. "And my dad... uh... he may look like he wants to kill you, but knowing him, he'd become the happiest man on the planet if he ever learned that he's going to have grandchildren. No disrespect for him, but he's a rather simple man."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2020, 9:32 am

"I'd usually have it," Lyra said, though not as a way of saying that they were really right in any way. It was just convenient to have it on you. Maybe they were special cases...

"You say that, but do you really go all out on the kids? I find it hard to believe that anyone but the top of an eat class could really withstand it for long," Carol said, a little worry slipping into her voice as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"They have eighteen," Lyra helpfully answered Eliza's question. "That's what it was last we talked about."

"I get that, sort of, I mean, those two don't seem bothered at all," Yurio said, pointing to Gyles and Carol briefly. "But, I don't want him to look like he wants to kill me... I mean, I don't think I could get away without one of us getting hurt, at least inside, and that's your Dad! It'd be a really bad situation," Yurio explained. It seems he was less afraid of Dalibor and more afraid of doing something that'd make everyone upset should the man ever decide to let his fatherly protectiveness too far. Not that Yurio thought that that was likely either, but it didn't seem impossible.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2020, 6:52 pm

"Yeah, me too. In case someone wanted to call me or somethin'. It's not like I call people often myself..." Angela admitted, scratching the back of her head. Hearing the conversation between Carol and her Dad sparked her curiosity. "I've been watching dad at work. He's not that cruel to the students." She added

Dalibor rubbed his chin, taking time to think about an answer that would explain his point of view. "Oh, worry not! I go easy on the NOT students. It's not their job to be fightin' evil after all... The EAT class... Well, they should be as fit as they can. Of course, they have their limits, but if you push carefully enough, you can start pushing the boundaries of what they can do." He explained. "Of course, I know their limits and I know where to stop."

Elizabeth looked towards Lyra and nodded a little. "That is pretty impressive indeed." She said. "How about you, Lyra? If I'm remembering correctly, you're still looking for a weapon yourself, yes?"

"Well, uncle Gyles and aunt Carol may have a different opinion on these matters... My parents are very... family-centric however. Especially my mom's side is like that." Aurora explained Yurio's observation regarding the attitude both Gyles and Carol displayed in regards to the topic. Those were the two different sides of the coin, really. "Good think your lover is in the family full of magic casters then. If my dad ends up doing something stupid because of his over-protectiveness, he will be the one to blame. Especially in the eyes of my mom. You know her and you know that she keeps Dad on a metaphorical leash... kinda." Aurora wrapped her arm around Yurio's waist and rested her head on his shoulder. "So yeah... no reason to worry... Especially if you saw him clearly display two different reactions... He may be acting tough, but... he likes you a lot." An idea sparked inside Aurora's head as she was saying that. "Hm... Actually, he doesn't know how good your ears are, I think... Want me to get some info out of him, hm~?" A mischievous smile appeared on Aurora's face as she suggested doing some spywork.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2020, 3:14 pm

"I get texts, grandma," Lyra said, sticking her tongue out towards Angela. 

"If you say so," Carol said, shrugging. EAT meisters and to some extent weapons did need to be strong, but Carol always found that voluntary training rather than being pushed against your will worked best. Then again, both her and Lyra were rather wilful and she hadn't done much training of anyone else except for Ana who also joined in when she felt like it.

"Yeah, I just use whoever in class, if there's a need... Nobody has asked me specifically, and nobody has a form I think I'd want to stick with using enough to ask either," Lyra said, oblivious or purposefully ignoring the fact that Angela couldn't find anyone. That, or she wouldn't not say the truth just for her sake.

"We haven't really interacted all that much, so I'll just take you at your word about all that... Unless, you really want to go on and do that," Yurio said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7