Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 6:44 pm

It's not like Luna was offended by Ana's suggestion. No, she was right. She needed to start talking to Carol's mother instead of hoping she could just hide behind her back and let her do the talking. The wolf witch sighed and then looked at her partner's mother. "Uhm... ex-excuse me, again... T-There's one t-thing I... uhm... should tell you about." Luna said quietly. "I'm uhm a witch and uhm... t-the sway... it changes m-my... uhm... b-behavior..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 7:20 pm

"No need to be so polite," Carol said, having turned around to listen to Luna again, making sure that her tone of voice wasn't close to chiding or anything. "I heard that you're a witch, and, well, doesn't it do that with most witches? Sort of the point of it, no?"

"It's a bit... Nevermind," Ana said, beginning to try to help Luna explain herself but catching herself, since she was the one who just told Luna that she should explain herself. It earned her an amused smile from her mother.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 7:26 pm

Luna blushed heavily feeling her heart getting heavier. She didn't know how to properly explain it without sounding too weird. "No, like, uhm... m-my whole personality changes... It's more uhm... c-cold... c-cold thinking, calm and... uhm... I d-don't stutter at all and..." Luna tried to explain it, but failed to find the correct words, at least in her opinion.

"Caroline would probably have to see it to understand it." Elizabeth commented although she knew it wasn't the best idea in the world.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 7:35 pm

"Calm, cold..." Carol said to herself as she tried to imagine what it'd look like. The girl sure didn't give either of those impressions so it was kind of difficult, but thinking outside of the frame of Luna...  She turned her body slightly and pointed back towards where Eliza was sitting, making sure to hide her hand from the older witch's view. 

"Uhm... Yeah, a little bit? Bit colder, I'd say..." Ana said, after a quick moment of thought. She wasn't sure if saying so was the best idea for her, though. Ana kind of relied on this place at this point.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 7:42 pm

"Whit? Urr ye talking aboot me?! Urr ye suggesting a'm a cauld wifie?" Eliza suddenly shot up, her usual accent completely falling apart, replaced by Scottish. She immediately understood what Carol was getting at and Ana, of all people, went along with it. Only when it was too late, Eliza understood what she'd said. A blush appeared on her face and she looked away, her arms crossed over her chest.

Luna was confused for a moment there. What on earth had just happened with Eliza? What did she even say? That sounded like gibberish. "Ah... Uhm... I... Ehm... Sh-should I... just... show you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2020, 7:49 pm

Carol looked at Eliza like the latter had grown a second head for just a moment, though Eliza's sudden embarrassment and change in demeanour left her suppressing laughter. Oh, dear. She knew Eliza was Scottish, but not quite that Scottish. "No, no, I think I get it," Carol said to Luna after a few moments, shaking her head.

Ana, for one, was still looking at Eliza like she'd grown a second head; blushing, now!?

Yurio looked startled for a moment, looked towards the back corner and then shook his head while looking awfully rather like someone who didn't quite believe their eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2020, 8:10 pm

Aurora groaned seeing that reaction coming from Yurio. "What now..?" She asked, sounding like someone who wanted their suffering to end as quickly as possible.

Eliza, once she managed to calm down enough, looked at the girls with a calm expression on her face. Did she go to her usual self? "Apologies for my sudden outburst, I don't know what's just gotten into me." She said and bowed her head a little. Then, the nine-tailed witch cleared her throat and smiled again. "Is there something on my face?" She asked, jokingly, looking at Ana and her reaction. It was quite amusing indeed.

Luna was quite relieved that she wouldn't have to use her magic. It was never an entirely pleasant experience. "Oh and uhm... I'm a white wolf witch... if... if y-you w-wanted to know..." She said quietly, before looking away with a blush covering her cheeks again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2020, 9:20 pm

"She went full Scottish," Yurio said, then put both his hands to his cheeks briefly. "And then she went red."

Carol couldn't blame Eliza from going into her usual, defensive sort of mode this time around. No, she'd probably try to play it cool if she did something that embarrassed herself quite as much as Eliza's outburst seemed to embarrass her. "Oh? That fits," Carol said. If she were Eliza she'd probably go with something along the lines of, 'I was thinking that you really seem to like getting your head stroked.'

Carol was not trying to scare Luna away, however, and she wasn't Eliza either.

Ana narrowed her eyes at Eliza a little. "Yeah it was r-... Nevermind," she started speaking and then thought better of it. No, bringing attention to it was pointless. 

Lyra seemed to be unaffected by everything, though her hot chocolate ran out and she sighed quietly as she put the glass it was in back on the table.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2020, 7:16 pm

Aurora started blinking fast, feeling extremely confused. "What the f-...." She said, before letting out a loud sigh. The day couldn't get any weirder.

Luna was surprised to hear from Carol that her animal form fit her, for some reason. Tilting her head to the side she stared at the woman with curiosity. "Uhm... F-Fits? W-Why?" The wolf witch simply asked, hoping she could get answers. Well, the chances of that happening probably weren't high, but she wanted to know anyway.

Eliza shrugged at Ana ending the topic. As long as they weren't dwelling on her sudden outburst or making fun of her for it, everything was going to be fine. She had the idea why Luna's animal form was quite fitting, but she wanted to wait to hear what Carol would say. "Would you like anything else Lyra?" Eliza asked the younger Kindleberry sister.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2020, 7:43 pm

"It was just a sudden thought about something that another canine witch that I know and you have in common, pay it no mind," Carol said, smiling at Luna. "Besides, it's not even something exclusive to you and her, so you super duper don't need to worry about it. Really."

She shouldn't have said anything. 

With the subject of Eliza's change in behaviour out of the way for the moment, Ana continued stroking Luna's head. Her hand, after all, had been atop it the whole time.

Lyra shook her head, giving Eliza a little smile. "I'm fine. Though... Nobody told me you were Scottish, I don't think," she said, just like that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2020, 7:43 pm

Eliza smiled a little at Lyra's statement. Nobody told her, huh? Oh well, what a spectacular way to show her! "Now you know. Don't expect me to use Scottish often though." The fox witch said, winking at the girl, before looking towards Luna for a moment. "In other words - you're a wolf, thus a canine, thus you must like headpats." She summed up Carol's words in a way the wolf witch would understand.

Luna blushed a little and looked down at her feet. It was a little embarrassing, but she couldn't help it. "W-Well... I do like h-headpats... e-especially from Ana..." She said, almost whispering. Saying it out loud was even more embarrassing than she'd assumed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2020, 7:54 pm

"Yes, exactly what I was thinking, Elsie. That being said, foxes, too, are canines, and I'd like to remind everyone that Eliza is in fact a nine tailed fox," Carol said, in retribution for Eliza voicing very clearly what Carol was trying to sweep under a rug. Though, since it wasn't her saying so directly, maybe it wasn't so bad of Eliza to take it upon herself. 

"Well, I like them too, and I'm no canine," Ana said, though ignoring that Carol had already mentioned it not being exclusive, exactly.

Lyra looked towards Eliza curiously, and while her question was obvious, she wasn't quite so unfamiliar with Eliza that she'd actually ask. 

Behind the counter, Yurio quite suddenly patted Aurora's head, and then continued working as if he didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2020, 6:56 pm

Elza seemed absolutely unphased by Carol's comeback at her for saying out all outright. She didn't do anything bad after all, right? Just voicing the thoughts both of them had wasn't a crime or anything. "Yes, I am indeed a nine-tailed fox." Eliza calmly said, nodding her head. Then her attention curiously shifted to Lyra.

Luna's first reaction was to get a little bit more embarrassed until Ana stated that she too, enjoyed some headpats. Ha! Headpats weren't exclusive to canines!

Aurora first closed her eyes and smiled when he patter her on the head. She clearly expected him to do it longer, and when he moved on with the work, she gave him a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2020, 7:54 pm

Equally as curious, Lyra started reaching her hand out towards Eliza. She was about halfway to extending it fully before she narrowed her eyes and stopped, as if the thought of what she was actually going had just caught up with her. 

Carol watched the scene with an amused smile, placing her hand atop Lyra's head as well. Nobody else was going to, she thought. The action didn't seem to make Lyra stop what she was doing any more than she already had. 

Ana, being sat more or less at the end of the group, had enough of a view of everything that she shook her head and sighed when she looked forward and away. The hell was even going on?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2020, 9:20 am

Eliza blinked a few times seeing what Lyra almost did there. With her eyes closed, she put a leg on a leg and started contemplating doing something even more out of character for her. Rubbing her chin she considered the risk of going along with her slightly crazy idea. Suddenly she started whispering something while covering her mouth with a hand. The meisters present in the area would feel a sudden shift in the wavelength as Elizabeth released her Soul Protect. Smiling innocently at everyone, a pair of fox ears started growing out of the top of her head, as well as 9 tails started growing from under her sweater. "So, did you want anything, Lyra?" The witch asked calmly, smiling politely at the girl. She was amused and everyone could probably feel it, despite her not directly showing it.

Luna, for the most part, wasn't really as confused as Ana was, apart from the fact that Eliza was acting extremely out of her character. Headpats were just awesome and there was no denying it. The moment the older witch started using magic, Luna's eyes went wide. What was going on? Why was she doing it? The only time she'd seen her use magic was when Aurora needed illusion put over her arm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2020, 9:55 am

With a hand clasped over her mouth, Carol was trying her best not to draw attention with her laughing at the scene. It was difficult, what with everyone looking so very taken aback by Eliza's behaviour. Not that Carol thought it all that strange to want to have some fun once in a while. 

Lyra looked perplexed, still, as she gave in and finally reached up to pat her auntie on the head. With the look of someone that really didn't know what they were doing despite doing it at first, she transitioned to a different sort of conflicted as it strangely enjoyable. "They're soft..." she said, quietly.

Ana threw up her one free hand and shook her head. Whatever. Anything could happen at this point and Ana would not be surprised. 

Yurio didn't share that thought, though. He had taken a customer's order to one of the tables and was in front of the counter when he heard Carol's stifled laughter, which in turn made him turn his head towards the back table. "Wha..!?" he couldn't help but sound as he turned back towards where Aurora was still working, pointing behind himself with a look of wide-eyed, open mouthed disbelief.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2020, 6:45 pm

Aurora seemed equally, if not more shocked than Yurio was. What, on earth, what in the Death's name, what in the hell, what in everything was going on with her mother? She couldn't understand, which made her stand frozen in her spot and stare towards the table with her eyes opened wide. "Kecáš..." Aurora mumbled quietly, unable to comprehend what was going on.

Eliza smiled at Lyra with triumph. Her, perhaps not-so-subtle tempting had worked. Besides, it felt a little bit heartwarming too. "My tails are especially soft." The witch said moving her big tails more to the front to present them properly. For a moment, she glanced over at Carol and winked at her. It was her moment to shine and bond with them all.

Luna, still confused, looked towards Ana and leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Anaa... I'm confused..." She complained, extremely weirded out by what Eliza was doing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2020, 7:21 pm

"I'm... Sorry, I'm taking my break," Yurio said, making his way behind the counter and into the back afte recovering from what he had just witnessed. He needed a break.

Lyra twisted in her seat a little to reach her other hand towards the tail presented by Eliza. She nodded her head, stroking both it and Eliza's ears. It seemed weird, to her, but really, things were only as weird as you made them, so she was fine with it. 

Carol lowered her hand and chuckled heartily, giving Elsie a grin. "I'd have thought this sort of thing was reserved for Dalibor," she joked.

Ana gave Luna a quick smile and shook her head, then turning it to plant an equally brief kiss against Luna's forehead. "Don't worry your pretty little head about any of this. I know I'm not."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2020, 7:50 pm

Aurora's eyes followed after Yurio feeling absolutely dumbfounded. She raised her arm slightly. "Oi! Don't leave me here alone!" The witch said after the dragon-man and then sighed before leaned on the counter. With her right hand, she started rubbing her eyes, her brain clearly overheating from the number of things happening at the same time.

Eliza would allow Lyra to play with the tails and ears for a little longer. With a smirk, she looked towards Carol. "Then you'd be in for a surprise." The witch responded and covered her mouth with a hand to let out a giggle. In fact, Dalibor hasn't touched her fluffy tails or ears for a long, long time. "Ahem, I better use Soul Protect before I attract too much attention." Eliza said, before making the additional animal parts disappear. Soon afterward, she cast the Soul Protect spell, ending the fun. Perhaps too soon, true, but she didn't want her wavelength exposed for too long. Besides, she'd already scared Yurio off.

"W-Well... y-you're not the one who w-works here..." Luna whispered into Ana's ear before looking away from all the weirdness that was going on with Eliza, Lyra and Carol. It was better for her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2020, 8:08 pm

From the back room, Yurio called another quiet 'Sorry,' pretty much only loud enough for Aurora to hear. Unless someone else happened to have super hearing, of course. He wouldn't have left if all the customers that were around weren't mostly taken care of and if the counters and equipment weren't spotless from all the distracting everyone seemed to need.

Carol was indeed surprised, eyes open wide, even recoiling a little in disbelief. She even punctuated that immediate reaction with a little gasp of her own thought out addition. "Well, he's missing out, then, isn't he?" she asked, looked down at Lyra a few moments later, following her returning to her previous amused demeanour.

Lyra, who seemed a little disappointed that the fluffy was taken away, despite her previous mental reservations. It was only for a moment, though, and she soon settled back into her seat as if without a care in the world.

"Spend enough time here that that doesn't matter," Ana countered, but smiled at the wise choice that Luna made in the end. Yep. Pay it no mind. That was the way.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2020, 7:09 pm

Aurora just sighed, leaning against the counter with her eyes closed. She wanted to get those images out of her mind as soon as it was possible. Also, while she did like her work, it wasn't even her shift and she was left on her own. At least they'd dealt with most customers, thus she wasn't being swarmed with things to do.

"He's not asking for it." Eliza simply replied, shrugging her shoulders. If Dalibor ever wanted to play with her fluffy magical parts she would certainly not deny him the pleasure of it. However, he wasn't the one to ask, so she wasn't the one to offer. It was as simple as that. Perhaps that made her a bad wife, but it's not like Dalibor would mind. "Hm, do you think I should offer him the warmth of the fluff?" She asked, smirking a little.

Luna nodded and scratched the back of her head. "May... maybe I should just go back to work..." She whispered to Ana.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2020, 7:22 pm

Carol sighed, looking at Eliza like the answer was obvious somehow. "Don't you like it too..? Shouldn't you be asking him? He probably just doesn't want to upset you or something," she asked. "Or, maybe, never realised that it's something you might like in the first place."

Lyra just nodded her head at Eliza.

"If you want to," Ana said, quietly, taking her hand from the top of Luna's head and placing it loosely around her shoulders; more on the back of the seat, really. A subtle 'go ahead if you want,' sort of gesture.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2020, 5:59 pm

"It's Dalibor, Carol, you know how dense he can be at times." Elizabeth said calmly, with her eyes closed. So, it was definitely the latter option of him not realizing what she would enjoy or anything. With a sigh, she looked at Caroline, smiling slightly. "Doesn't change the fact I love everything about the man." Eliza admitted, with full honesty. Truly, even his flaws were adorable for her. "Anyway, I don't tend to ask him for mundane things. Wasting his time is not something I've ever wanted to do." Her explanation clearly implied how she felt about enjoying some nice and pleasant headpats and stroking her tails and ears.

"I... I really should. It's m-my shift a-after all..." Luna whispered looking towards the counter, only to realize Aurora was there alone. Her attention shifted over to Carol and Eliza. "E-excuse me... I-I should probably return to w-work if... I'm not needed here..." Luna said, trying to be as polite as possible
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2020, 6:45 pm

"But you should ask him, since he'd dense," Carol offered her suggestion, though by the tone of her voice it was fairly clear just how obvious the suggestion seemed. The pretence that asking your own husband for a bit of TLC was a waste of his time wasn't even something she herself didn't want to entertain or explain, so she was glad that Luna spoke up. The subject wasn't so great, but Carol at least understood. "If you say so. We'll be seeing plenty enough of each other that we can get to know one another better later on, so I reckon we shouldn't be keeping you," she said. 

Ana leaned over to give Luna a quick peck on the cheek. "It was nice to pull you from work for a bit," she said, sitting back again. 

Whether it was convenient or not, just as Luna made the decision proper, Yurio came back out of the back wearing a slight smile. The fake, salesman kind, but still.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2020, 6:44 pm

Elizabeth shrugged at Carol's suggestion. "Perhaps," was her reply. Truly, unusual were the paths of mama Foster and only her honest state was revealing it all to the world. For real though, Eliza really believed asking Dalibor for some quiet, cuddly and warm moments was a waste of the man's time. "Hm, Carol? Would you like me to invite Angela to join us maybe?" The nine-tailed witch asked

Luna nodded a little. Even though it all depended on Elizabeth's willingness to keep her off work for a little chit-chat with Carol, Luna felt like Aurora shouldn't be doing the work for her. Smiling at Ana she leaned in towards the girl. "Meet m-me after work?" The wolf witch whispered, before also giving Ana a gentle peck on the cheek. Afterward, she looked towards Carol. "O-Oh course... It... It was nice to meet you... Uhm, ehm... Mrs.Kindleberry..." Luna said and since she wasn't sure how to address the woman, she used the most polite form. With a polite slight bow, she turned around and slowly returned behind the counter leaving the Kindleberrys with Elizabeth.

Aurora pouted seeing that kind of smile on Yurio's face. "Oi," Aurora muttered when Yurio was near her. Suddenly she grabbed him by the hand and started pulling him back into the back room. "We'll be right back, Luna." She said to the younger witch, before dragging her dragon boyfriend off to where they wouldn't be seen. "I hate this kind of smile, y'know..?" Aurora whispered, with both her hands on his chest. A loving smile appeared on her face, before she moved in to plant a long kiss on Yurio's lips. "Mmm... Maybe this will motivate you a little bit more..." Aurora whispered into his ear after pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)   White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Camellia, Red Snapdragon and Lilies both. (Private)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next