Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 3:13 pm

Kyo kept sucking on her straw as she listened to Brandi. "Don't you have anything that you like doing over there..?" Kyoko asked, a little worried that Brandi wasn't making some sort of comparison she didn't understand and actually looking at walls. Then, there was the way that Brandi seemed to judge him. "What kind of rough are we talking?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 3:53 pm

Brandi went to pull the handle on the front door, which refused to budge. Rolling her eyes, she buzzed the small box beside front door of the building. "Yo Henry, it's Brandi. Lemme in." She spoke before waiting for the click of the door and holding it open for Kyoko as she muttered under her breath and changed the topic. "Lockin' the front again... Guess I watch videos on my phone sometimes... And, y'know. Rough. He ain't a meister, and he knows he ain't gunna win a brawl with most of the people in the city. I get into a fight I'm on my own... Always been that way, though, so he's nothin' new I guess." She responded, trying to answer Kyoko's questions as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 7:02 pm

It's not like Kyoko expected anything less, but Brandi's thinking really was a one-track sort of process. At least she didn't spend all her time being completely without some sort of entertainment, though, which was good. Maybe it'd do her well to get a few more sources of amusement besides breaking mailboxes and fighting, or something. "He'd have your back if you ever needed anything else though, right?" she asked, more out of curiosity about whether Brandi ever even thought of anything else than actually trying to find out about the professor. Kyoko also found that her milkshake had ran dry, and looking at the finite little container with a measure of disappointment.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 7:17 pm

Brandi closed the door behind them heading up the stairs. "If I needed clothes or picked up or somethin' maybe. Not like he's mean, just not reliable. Busy with school stuff, y'know?" She responded, rummaging through her bag for a small gold key. She glanced back at Kyoko as her drink made the telltale sound that it was empty. She seemed to like milkshakes quite a bit. "We can get another next time we go. I go there a lot." She assured her friend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 7:42 pm

"Mmm," Kyoko hummed in understanding. She had at least a basic outline of the relationship that Brandi and this Professor had, now. Kyoko wondered if she could be someone that Brandi could rely on, if the Professor wasn't it. The mention of the milkshake made Kyoko look a little sheepish. "I've just got a sweet tooth," she said, waving her head dismissively through the air.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 7:51 pm

"In that case, want a soda?" Brandi asked, stopping to unlock a door. She pushed it open to reveal the joint living-room and kitchen of a two-bedroom apartment. It wasn't very big, but things seemed nice enough. In a corner there was a desk with a box of papers sitting on it, and in the middle of the room was a couch and a coffee table. In the center of the table was an open medical supply kit, with bandages spread about, both fresh and old. Brandi tossed her bag beside the couch and scooped the dirty bandages up, crumpling them into a ball. Other than the table, things seemed quite organized and tidy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 7:56 pm

"Please," Kyoko said almost immediately and then looked away from Brandi sheepishly, rather embarrassed at how quickly she accepted the offer of another sugary beverage. She looked about the place with interest, noting the fact that the medical supplies weren't put away since they were used. "Does that always stay out?" she asked, pointing to the box.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:01 pm

Brandi walked to the kitchen, tossing the bandages in the bin as she did. She opened the fridge before answering. "We keep it in the bathroom, but I was in a rush this mornin' after takin' em off." She responded, scanning the fridge. "Cola, Rootbeer, or Orange?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:11 pm

"Good to be wrong," Kyoko said. At the very least Brandi didn't get hurt often enough to warrant leaving the box out all the time. She worried about these things a little too much, sometimes. "Cola, please," she said, still having barely moved from the entrance. "Should I take my shoes off, or..?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:15 pm

"We're supposed to, but neither of us ever bother." She replied, grabbing two colas and closing the fridge. She walked over to Kyoko, offering one up. "We got movies and board games, I guess. I used to have a dartboard, but he made me take it down after I threw a knife into the wall."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:22 pm

"Gotcha," Kyoko said, doing the polite thing and beginning to get her boots off. She took the cola from Brandi putting it down beside her, then paused with a look of concern on her face when the subject of the dartboard immediately went to knives. "That's not... Nevermind. Uhm... A movie sounds good."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:34 pm

Brandi shrugged, heading over to the hallway and rummaging through a closet. "We have some kind of horror movie, a bunch of superhero stuff, and some documentaries." She noted, grabbing the movie stack and heading over to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:38 pm

Kyoko paused as she was halfway done with pulling off her second boot, her face going a little white as she looked off to the side with a forced sort of smile on her face. "How about anything but that horror movie? Any of that sounds good..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:43 pm

Brandi gave a smirk. "What's wrong? You afraid of a movie?" She asked teasingly, setting the movies on the table. "How we gunna hunt kishin eggs if you can't handle a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:46 pm

"Ugh..." Kyoko groaned, finally getting rid of her footwear and setting it aside. "This and that are different," she ascertained as she stood up, picking up her cola while she was at it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:49 pm

"Exactly. That's real and this is a movie." Brandi responded, picking up the horror DVD to study the box. "Can't have you chickenin' out on me for the real deal, so it looks like you'll have to train too." She added, swiping up the remote and turning on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 8:58 pm

"I'll have you know I find that way less scary!" Kyoko said, pointing her finger rather energetically at Brandi. The look of fear on her face probably didn't make her words sound all that convincing.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 9:05 pm

Brandi rolled her eyes, popping the movie into the player. She walked back to the couch and flopped down, putting her feet up on the table. She patted the couch beside her, a wicked grin across her face. "Come watch with me. It'll be easy."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 9:12 pm

Kyoko's energetic pointing deflated into what could only be described as someone resigned to their fate walking towards the gallows. She sat herself down next to Brandi after putting the empty milkshake cup she had forgotten to get rid of on the table and pulled her legs up into the sofa, balling herself up as much as she could. She did pop open cola while she still could, though looked much less cheerful sipping at it than she did with the milkshake; she did retrieve the straw from the cup she set aside beforehand, too.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 9:16 pm

Brandi gave a slight snicker before she turned on the television, seeming quite pleased with herself. Kyoko didn't seem too happy with the movie choice, but she had to at least try to toughen Kyoko up. As she set up the movie, something crossed her mind. She stood up and went to turn off the light before returning to her spot on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 9:18 pm

Kyoko shook her head weakly as Brandi stood up and walked towards the light switch and whined rather loudly when she finally turned the lights off. She was pouting, now, along with the rest of the emotions that were telling her to just get up and leave. Why did Brandi have to think now of all times!?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 9:22 pm

"Ready?" She asked, adjusting herself into a more comfortable position. The whining was a bit concerning, maybe she was being a bit harsh, but it really wasn't any different from old times. She mostly did what she wanted and Kyoko tagged along, even at her own expense. It seemed some things never changed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 9:25 pm

"No..." Kyoko said weakly, sighing afterwards. She drank the remainder of her cola in record time. It wouldn't be any good to spill a sweet drink all over the sofa, and she really couldn't guarantee that she could keep from doing so. Of course, just putting it on the table wasn't an option... That would require restraint.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 9:33 pm

Brandi decided to turn on the movie anyways, setting the remote on the table. She leaned back comfortably. She had seen this a few times, so it wouldn't be jarring for her, but for someone like Kyoko it could probably get to her. Ah well, worse came to worse they could just turn it off.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2020, 9:35 pm

Despite how she was generally acting about the whole affair, if she was so very against watching the movie that turning it off straight up was a requirement then she would have just suggested a game of rock-paper-scissors. She was rather confident when it came to rock-paper-scissors for reasons known to both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]   Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Familiar Faces [Arc and I, Private]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next