Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 5:08 pm

Ooc: back

Victoria finished playing her flute and asks "how was that I never really played in front of
Other people before....."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:05 pm

Ooc: back :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:09 pm

OOC: I'm on for a while.

"You play very well. I can't play anything."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:14 pm

She pats his back "I think you could" she smiled warmly at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:16 pm

"Nah... I like... Something else..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:19 pm

Victoria tilts her head "like what??" She sits next to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:20 pm

"It's kinda embarrassing..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:23 pm

She snickered "come on you can tell me..."
She made puppy dog eyes "pleeeeeeeeaaasse??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:29 pm

Beth decided to wear a pink strapless dress with a turquoise mask from phantom of the opera. Her shoes were sparkly shprt heels as she made her way into the room full of other masquerain people.She didn't want to make a scene nor wanted peoepl to know who she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:30 pm

"I.... I want to be an actor..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:32 pm

Victoria giggled "I thought I was something REALLY embarrassing you could be an actor you have the face for it tod" she winked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:32 pm

Joey Follow Beth in with a Dark Black Tux with a mask that cover haft the face. He said to Beth" So, What do you want to do here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:36 pm

"I was wonder if anything interesting was going to happen tonight." She said while biting her lower lip as she made her way to the punch bowl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:37 pm

Joey said to Beth" you might be right, but this is a Ball, so nothing will happen I think?" As he poor two cups of Punch for her and himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:38 pm

Ooc: sorry guys the action happend a few days ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:39 pm

OOC: Nooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:42 pm

OOC: That's okay we have something in mind

Beth thanks Joey for the punch and turned around. "This place needs to liven up a bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:43 pm

OOC: We Do?

Joey nods and said to beth"yeah, with better music"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:47 pm

Ooc: ok but me and erup were using this we could make a new thread for us would that be ok erup we can Finnish were we left off?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:47 pm

OOC: Oh Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:53 pm

OOC: yeah. I'll make a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:57 pm

Ooc: thanks :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?   DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin? - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH CITY BALL- shadows chance to strike agin?
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19