Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to Death City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:25 am

Wandering the streets, a young man looked around then up at a large building towering above the rest. "That's my new school eh?" Sitting down on a small wall, Vail popped a starburst into his mouth and lightly chewed on it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:30 am

A girl laying belly up on a floating broomstick looked over at him. "Not as cool on the inside as it is the outside."
Back to top Go down

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:32 am

"Agreed." A girl says flying by the the one before with fiery wings.
Back to top Go down

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:34 am

Vail stopped his chewing and pulled his hood back to fall to the back of his neck. Turning to look up at the voice that spoke to him, "Yea? I've only heard stories about the place..." Pulling another starburst from the pack, he was nice and would toss one to her. His attention was brought to another as they came into view and ear range.
Back to top Go down

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:36 am

"Your new aren't you? I haven't seen you around." She say flying down in front of him but still in the air.
Back to top Go down

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:38 am

"Yeah, I am new...I need to register for classes actually..." He lightly blushed at the information given, not being a official student just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:42 am

"Oh yeah, he's definitely new. I would have remembered a face as good looking as his." Kitsune caught the starburst and put it in her mouth, letting out another one of those lines that made the scene awkward for the person she was talking to.
Back to top Go down

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:47 am

Pausing for a moment and then giving the girl a small side glance. He fiddled with the suitcase's handle at his feet for a moment. "S-so you two are students of the academy?" The flush of blood from a moment ago got a tad worse as his pale skin became more and more obvious with red.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:56 am

Droon observed the conversation with interest, he jokingly called to kitsune " I thaught what we had was special!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:58 am

"Oh Droony, you know it is." She sat up on her broom, then got in to a crouching position. Kitsune smiled, laughing at her and Droon's flirtatious jokes.
Back to top Go down

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:01 am

Looking from the woman to the new face of the male, Vail was silent. He was not too good with more then three people...but the other girl seemed to have left. "Names Vail Magnum...it was nice to meet you." He picked up his suitcase and nodded to both of them and began a slow walk towards the academy.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:05 am

Droon caught up and threw an arm over his shoulder "were we headed, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:06 am

Kitsune flew after him, with her legs wrapped around the broomstick. "Oh hey, you don't have to be embarrassed. Me and Droon just have a funny sense of humor." She leaned over to the new kid and with a wink, whispered in his ear. "That mean's I'm single."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:07 am

"She's to good for me." He laughed
Back to top Go down

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:11 am

Stopped for a second upon the initial contact of Droon's arm being thrown across his shoulder. "....The academy....I need to register." Without a warning the soon to be student started walking again. He looked back at the woman on the broom, seeing if she was still there or following him which she was. Her words on being single made him take a deep breath and he let a small nervous smile creep across his lips. "Good to know..." Vail chuckled a bit and found himself at a cross road, "Uh...crap, which road leads up to the academy?" His newness to the city was completely obvious when it came to the layout of the city...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:15 am

Droon chuckled "I don't know my way around the city either, instead of finding my own way around I use it as an excuse to ask pretty girls which way to go..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:18 am

"Yeah, though I can't say that's how I met him. Infact, I can't even remember how we met. You're obviously not from around here though Vail. What brings you to the city?" Kitsune floated down the left turn, gesturing for him to follow.
Back to top Go down

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:23 am

Looking at Droon, he shrugged and nodded a bit to his method. Turning on his heels towards the left, the boots he wore were black cowboy boots that made a light clicking noise as the metal heal connected to the stone street with each step. "Parents used to go here...they sent me here as they decided they wanted to go see the world and only had enough cash for expenses for two..." He spoke as if he was something he neither cared for or was effected much by it. "Not to mention...I need to find myself a Meister."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:29 am

"Well, there's one thing we have in common. We're both here because of family. None of us can figure out why the senior snake is here, he won't tell us." She said staring at Droon. Soon they would arrive at the academy, and would very likely be intruded on by other students.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:31 am

" well I guess here is the place to find one, even if they might be a tad on the grumpy side, wait no... That's my meister."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:33 am

" also If you must know I did not come here for the academy I was just passing through, and it happened to be here,so I joined and that's it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to Death City Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Death City   New to Death City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Death City
Page 1 of 1