Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wolf den

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:40 pm

Majokami landed in a rain forest, with Lycaon.(?) "So Lycaon, what were you running for earlier? You looked awfully tired."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:48 pm

Lycaon wakes up with a jolt. He had fallen asleep during the trip. "I was uh.... " he says trying to think of an excuse before giving up "running from witches...." He quickly realizes that he no longer had soul protect on and panicked a little breathing rapidly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:55 pm

Ooc: sorry I'm to busy with the ball right now brb when it dies down a bot
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:57 pm

Ooc: ok
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 5:59 pm

"Awe, you poor thing. I won't let any of them get you here, I promise." She rested her head on his shoulder, and hugged him. "I'll keep you safe, I'm promise."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:14 pm

Lycaon is naturally distrusting of just about everyone. He remains stiff and says " I just need sleep and food, then ill leave."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:28 pm

"But... I'm sorry, I haven't been telling you the truth..." She blushed and adopted a hurt look. "I brought you here because I needed someone to protect me. I didn't think that you'd want me to look at your soul, so I didn't, but I can tell your a lot stronger than you looked. Will you please stay here and keep me company?"

OOC: it's up to you, but my goal in this was to try to make Lycaon, Majokami's Mifune. Especially because there's a mission for her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 12:39 am

OOC: bump...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 12:45 pm

Ooc: OK! I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with him.

Lycaon is clearly suspicious, but intrigued "defend you from what?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 3:18 pm

"Those horrible people from the academy." She looked down. "They want to hurt people like us." Her eyes met his and she made the color in hers twist in an almost hypnotic manner.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 6:56 pm

"Everyone wants to hurt everyone else." He says in a callused tone "so why does it matter?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:31 pm

"It matters because we are better than them." A hand reached up to his chin and held it softly. "Don't you want someone that you could call your friend? Or even... lover?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:18 pm

Lycaon only jerks his head away. "I'll help you, but only because I have no other purpose. I want you to bring me souls as payment." He says the last sentence with fire in his eyes " the best way to keep myself alive is to grow stronger. I want 30 souls every few days, not one less!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The wolf den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wolf den   The wolf den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolf den
Page 1 of 1