Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The wolf and the fox (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The wolf and the fox (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 3:13 am

A black haired young man walked down the dark street of Death City, eh was carrying a lumpy looking burlap sack filled with something that made the bag glow slightly. He let out a small breath of frozen air before commenting "My my, it sure is cold at night in the desert, good thing I'm wearing this coat", the mysterious man looked up at the snickering moon Oh moon, how badly I'm resisting the urge to howl to you right now, but I suppose that attracting attention won't be good for my privet affair, now would it?, the man thought with a chuckle. The man continued to walk down the street casually with the bag, seeming to have a destination.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 4:09 am

Hikari walked through the pitch blackness of night, a closed Chinese fan in her right hand. She was currently wearing a white silk kimono dress with red patterns of flames wrapped around her wrists as wristbands. She also wore a similar looking belt around her waist but this belt possessed the pattern of Golden European Dragons tangled up with each other. She was currently barefoot against the cooled cobblestone, mostly due to the personal preference of showing off her skillfully painted toenails. Each nail was dark red with four black dots on each nail. She was currently in her full Kitsune form, each of her tails waving around in the air while her pointed ears twitched.

"It'd say so myself.", she agreed with the man as she stepped out into view in the pale moonlight. She was paying Death City a visit after her Photo-shoot in Paris. She was planning this trip for a while with her minions and now she was finally here. It was much different than Asia but she could easily adapt to the lifestyles here. She was determined to pick out the perfect host, she was led to believe that the students here were both young and beautiful. These two things being what she truly held dear the most. She was currently on a stroll though, leaving her minions behind at their special hideout Haney was able to get them.

Going out without raising too much alarm was easier for her than it was for her minions, this being due to her soul that can not be seen. She then smiled at Warlock before speaking once again, "My name is Hikari Inari, Kitsune of the Yako. Mind giving me your name handsome?" Hikari was hiding nothing, revealing her true race out of all things.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 1:20 pm

The black haired man looked the kitsune up and down with his eyes, though he wasn't trying to be rude, he was trying to get a good observation of the newcomer in front of him. After a little while of a blank expression and no response the man finally gave Hikari a genuine smile "I'm Nathaniel, Nathaniel Fukushū, nice to meet you~" the man then raised an eyebrow "Now, what's a beautiful woman as yourself doing out at a time like this? It can be pretty dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 2:55 pm

"I'm sure that you'll find that I'm more than capable of defending myself. You might even say that I can be... Pretty dangerous myself. I'm just out on a stroll, it's much cooler than the night and there's less DWMA students running around... But I wouldn't mind seeing a few.", she explained before walking around the man, scanning him just like he did with her. "I would like to know why you're out here though... And what you are. Most people would react differently to seeing my fox like features."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 3:59 pm

Nathaniel chuckled "Well, the reason I wasn't alarmed is because your fox features are quite majestic~ and plus I'm not exactly human myself, no, I'm far from human" the man said, soundly slightly disgusted when he said the word human, he then gave Hikari a grin "I'm a warlock you see, well, actually you probably don't see" the man began to say thoughtfully "I have soul protect on right now, not that I'm afraid, It's just that academy students can get very annoying, especially when you're just taking a stroll and they have the audacity to attack you" he said with a sigh "Well, I suppose it can't be help, they're just ignorant mutts trained to listen to every command they're given by that grim reaper.."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 4:26 am

Hikari stopped walking around him and stood right in front of him before nodding, her tails slightly brushing against him as he did. "Well then Warlock, let's task a stroll together then. We can chat with each other.", she told Nathaniel before turning away from him and walking down the street, beckoning him to follow after her. "I can see that you share the same hatred for the humans just like do... But there are certainly more left they have to offer behind them. Sure they aren't the brightest and they definitely aren't the strongest forces on the planet but there will always be something to take from them. For me, it's their bodies. I have taken many human bodies to prolong my life, of course I had to purify the bodies with herbal bathes. This is why I'm currently here, I'm searching for a new body. I think you might be able to find something about the humans that you can use to your advantage. Don't you think so?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 1:11 pm

Nathaniel walked next to Hikari, listening quietly and patiently to the kitsune's words. Once Hikari had finished the black haired man chuckled "I do believe that those vermin can contribute something useful, though, for me It's not their mind or bodies, no, It's their souls that are of value, you can do so much with pure souls, It's like handling fresh clay, the possibilities are endless" the wolf warlock then looked at the sack he was carrying "As you can see, I have a few ripe for experiments"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 3:11 pm

Hikari casted her vision down upon and raised an eyebrow, her expression changing to one of peaked interest and curiosity. Pure souls? That can only mean that he was a murderer... Just like herself. Maybe they truly were more alike than she first came to believe. She then stopped walking and paused in the street as she turned to face Nathaniel, "So, you actually have a few pure souls? Interesting, what type of experiments are you planning to conduct with your clay of yours? Please tell me you're not another Warlock trying to craft a Kishin of your very own, cause believe me... That's kinda getting old now."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 3:40 pm

Nathaniel rolled his eyes "Don't get me started on THAT, kishin eggs are just humans that felt so pathetic that they feel the need to eat the souls of their own kind,  there's already to many of those cretins roaming around, why make another one? They all do the same thing: Kill and spread madness, plus why would anyone in their right mind want to create something that could cause you to loose your sanity and or turn on you?.." a grin spread across the wolf man's face "I plan to do something that could be the start of an evolution; I plan on using these human souls to try to create a new race, a new species of life" the warlock put a hand to his chin "Though, if I succeed in creating a new type of soul, it'll need a vessel, so I guess I could use a human body and reconstruct it"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 5:38 am

Hikari watched as he rolled his eyes and talked about how no sane person would actually keep Kishin Eggs around. She simply shrugged it off and nodded her head, clearly there was a screw loose in the head of the Vixen but she wouldn't bother trying to fix it. At least not yet anyway. "Altering pure souls... I'll love to hear the process you're going to use to change it to your specifications. That will be the only hard part I can currently see. Changing the human body will be simple, you'll starting off with the human genome. You'll just have to turn off or turn on a few genes in the DNA coding. Then comes the tricky part... How will rip the soul out of the human body and keep alive long enough to give it the new soul... If you can even put a soul into the body.", she told the wolf man before proceeding on with their little stroll. She wasn't asking these questions to put him down in any way, she was honestly interested on how far his work had currently progressed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 11:53 am

Nathaniel chuckled "There's plenty of methods that were developed to keep body parts fresh, and some that stimulate major organs like the heart and brain so they can continue to work, though, the body would have to be temporarily disassembled to be attached to the proper machines and whatnot.."

Nathaniel thought for a bit "Or one could try zombiefucation and try to put the soul in the corpse after it's been constructed, but the body would be decayed when zombiefied, so that could be crossed off the list..I could just simply reconstruct the genes of the human so something new is made and not worry about the soul for now, because if something New is made, it might change what qualities the soul has when the cells and DNA are altered" A large smile spread across the wolf warlock's face "Well, that's what experiments are for, eh? The tests may go through lots of trials and errors, but I'm not going to give up until the goal has been reached.." the smile on his faced turned into a sly one "Besides, there's plenty of humans around, so I don't have to worry about running out of spare parts or test subjects"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 3:40 pm

Hikari listened to the Wolf man chuckle and speak about how he would go about making his own race. This then caused her chuckle in amusement, knowing that he was very serious about his. "I guess it simply can't be help. If work hard enough, you'll eventually achieve your goal. It doesn't matter how much time it will take.", she told him as her tails excitedly waved around in the air. She was a firm believer in this, spending hundreds of years to obtain absolute beauty and she was certain that she made it.

"Interesting, I wonder how you'll like to design this new race of yours. What would you like them to look like? Will they remain semi-human? Or are going to make them hideous creatures? If you ask me, I'll like it if they were somewhat beautiful, I wouldn't want creepy abominations running around, polluting the area with disgusting faces... But hey, I don't really got a say in your work.", she told the Wolf man as thoughts of their appearance filled her mind.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 3:55 pm

Nathaniel chuckled as Hikari watched her tails wave in excitement while she spoke, nodding afterwards, "Indeed, one must be persistent if they want to accomplish their goals". When the Kitsune asked about the appearance , the black haired warlock chuckled "I was thinking of making them bipedal, but with more animal senses and features, and if I can, I want to incorporate the family ties and intelligence of dolphins to their brains, I know it sounds a bit silly, but I just love how dolphins work, I also like how wolves work as well, but of course now I'm getting off topic, please forgive me..." Nathaniel grinned at Hikari's statement about not having a say so in his plans "Well, I wouldn't mind if you took part in the discussion, you obviously have a lot of intelligence~" the wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 9:53 pm

Hikari listened to the man's words and for the first time in her life, she found herself blushing. Sure men would always compliment her on her appearance and her wealth but for once, a man was actually praising her level intelligence. Hikari couldn't allow him to see her blush though, it was proper for someone as proud as her to do. She quickly raised a few of her tails up and wrapped them around her neck in a attempt to hide her blush. "W-Well of course I'm intelligent. So I should have my say in whatever I want. Hmmm, are you sure you want to give humans animal-like features? Will that even make them more friendly and more manageable?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 11:18 pm

Nathaniel chuckled, he could hear that the kitsune was a flustered by how she stuttered, but didn't bring it up, that would be insult to injury. "What I mean by animal like features is a better understanding of nature, maybe a few enhanced senses like sight and scent, and a possibility that they might have fur, maybe, it's not really necessary in some environments, but I just love the way it looks and feels~" the wolf warlock explained "And yes, I do believe that giving them more animal like qualities will make them easier to handle, why with their better understanding of nature and theirs string family ties and unity they'll function almost like a large pack, and besides, I'm going to make sure that the new race is a lot more peace loving and simple, it's possible to alter the temperament.." Nathaniel stopped to look at Hikari, seeing if she had an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 12:38 am

Hikari's blush would slowly fade away and she would give a sigh of relief before letting her tails rest on the ground. Thankfully so, her tails were causing her kimono to slowly ride up. With her respective composure returned to her, she continued to speak in a proud in confident manner, "Well, animal features do hold a bold sense of beauty to them." She then gave a smirk as her ears twitched and her bushy tails softly brushed against his face in a playfully manner before returning to their usually positions. "If you're planning to form a pack out of them, you're going to need an alpha or... Alphas? Let's just say some leaders. They'll have to set an example for them and lead them through their lives. Unlike everything else that was born, they would be created by you. They would have to live with the fact that they were designed by you. By national means, they would never have reason to exist. Can you live knowing that you are their literally God?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 1:21 am

Nathaniel nodded, making his expression cool "I'm fully aware of the role models the new race will need to keep true order, and I know the role I'll play in their lives, but I wouldn't act all high and mighty about it, I know I would've created them, but I'd rather be more like...A father, than an all ruling leader, but of course there will be rules and discipline" the wolf warlock said, but then suddenly he looked at his wristwatch "Oh my, I should be hurrying to my house.." Nathaniel looked up from his watch and gave Hikari a charming smile "Would you like to accompany me? We could continue talking about the matter, I could use more of your insightful opinions, an intelligent woman as yourself would help this project flourish~"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 4:13 am

Hikari nodded as she listened to him, he seemed to have everything under control. He would be a leader to them or more accurately a father as he would like to call it. It could be possible that she too would be able become one these role models for them but she simply dismissed the idea for now. She then watched Nathaniel check his wristwatch before stating that he needed to hurry to his house. House? Was it possibly that a Warlock could actually make a home here in Death City? Sure they could spend a few days and nights but their was no way that a Warlock could go unnoticed for years. It could still be possible but Hikari wouldn't be one to know.

It was then that Nathaniel would shine that charming smile of his, causing Hikari to blush once more. Why was Hikari getting this way? She never had this type of problem before with any other guy, what so special about this Warlock that made him so appealing? She would quickly look away, casting her gaze upon her nails before speaking, "Eh, I don't know for sure. Well, I guess I can tag along. I don't got anything better to do anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 12:57 pm

Nathaniel kept his smile "Wonderful~" he said, before signaling the kitsune to follow him as he started walking. This Hikari would be a fine partner to work with, she's smart and has a lot of opinions, not to mention her beauty, I wonder if she'd want to be a leader? Hmm...., the warlock thought to himself, staying quiet until they got to his house or until Hikari tried to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 9:36 pm

Hikari nodded and followed him along to his house, she wasn't exactly sure why she decided to follow along. She didn't mind though and mostly stayed quiet as she walked on down to Nathaniel's house. She then looked it over when they arrived, taking in every single one of its details. She would shortly formulate an opinion on the house.

((OOC: Sorry for being so short.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 9:54 pm

Nathaniel led the kitsune to the outskirts of the city to his house without saying a word. His house was pretty average and non extraordinary, it was a pale steel like blue with a black roof, there was only one window in the front and a few concrete steps led up to a grey colored front door, the house had a fence around it and in the yard was some desert bushes with polished decorative rocks around them.

Nathaniel gave Hikari a sheepish smile "Sorry if the house isn't too appealing, but I'm trying to blend in, so an extravagant house would attract attention" the wolf warlock said.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 12:29 am

Hikari gave a look at plain house and she sighed, sure it could've been better but it doesn't matter. She was a guest and she was lucky to even be invited over. She did however expect him to have proper manners for guest of her caliber. She believed that she deserved the best after all. "It's alright Nathaniel, the place is perfectly fine. It is indeed wise to hideout at a plain looking place like this. You wouldn't want to attract the attention of pesky humans after all.", she said before walking up to the front door and waiting for the Wolf Man to open it up for her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2015, 1:17 am

Nathaniel nodded, glad she understood, the wolf warlock opened the door for the kitsune when she walked up to it, saying with a charming smile "Ladies first~". The inside was a lot more inviting and homey than the outside of the house, it had wooden floors, the couch in the living room was made of black leather, there was a coffee table in front of the black couch, the walls were white with a few pictures of tranquil nature scenes on them, and there was about two cases that had black roses in them in the house.

The lights were off when the two walked in, but were turned on immediately to brighten the room, Nathaniel chuckled "Welcome to my humble abode~" the wolf said.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 6:12 am

Hikari smiled back at the Wolf as she walked herself inside, looking around at the much more welcoming interior. Her bare feet shifted around, getting a feel of the hard wood floor beneath her. She then walked over to the couch and ran her hand over the leather as she nodded her head in approval. True black leather like this was usual expensive and costy, this revealing piece of information helped give her a gauge on the amount of the Wolf's wealth. Wealth meant power and Hikari enjoyed associating herself with powerful individuals such as herself. "Mmm, the leather is nice, very fine. I like that.", she said before turning her gaze to the cases filled with the black roses.

Hikari immediately gasped and rushed over to one of the cases in an excited manner, her tails waved and wagged about in the air to signify her level of joy. Hikari always wanted to claim any source of beauty for herself, roses possessed an abnormally high level of beauty. This lead to them becoming her favorite kind of flower, leaving her fascinated with any kind of roses. "I always loved roses... Do you mind if I... Take one?", Hikari asked, her right hand already inching its way to the case.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 7:32 pm

Ooc: Darn auto correct, it was supposed to be vases not cases ·~·

Nathaniel watched as the fox woman observed the surroundings silently. When Hikari commented on the leather couch the wolf nodded "Thank you, I got it fro-" before the wolf could finish his sentence, the kitsune had rushed over to one of the rose vases, the warlock chuckled as be saw her fox tails wagging happily.

When the fox asked for one of the roses Nathaniel walked up next to her, plucked a rose from the vases and the gently put in the kitsune's hand "Why of course you can have one..." The wolf said before taking another rose out of the vases, starting to examine the black flower "I love roses myself, they're the symbol of beauty and sophistication.." he then gave Hikari a mischievous smile "Not to mention they're extremely romantic~" he said with a chuckle, though he really wasn't implying anything. The wolf continued to examine the rose "Not only are they beautiful, they're dangerous as well, one wrong move or mishandling will earn you a harsh prick from the rose, only those who can treat it with the tenderness and proper respect will truly appreciate it.." the warlock looked at the kitsune again after he sniffed the black rose "Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fox (Open)    The wolf and the fox (Open)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolf and the fox (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next