Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:52 am

Kataro wasn't going to waste time. He got the tools ready, and began to... Construct!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:54 am

luna moaned deeply every so often wrapping her arms around him and kissing him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:56 am

Kataro rubbed his hand all over Luna's body, as he pressed against her. He wanted to go harder. But he couldn't because she wanted it gentle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:58 am

luna maned out " lets go ...faster ..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:00 am

Kataro pressed his body against Luna's, harder and faster. He rubbed his warm, sweaty body against hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:02 am

luna gasped and let out a loud moan and scrached her nails down his back ' oh ..yes " ( hay g2g )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:03 am

Ooc: ok. We'll continue this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:04 am

ooc: kk ttyl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:12 pm

I'm here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:13 pm

(Do you want to time skip?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:15 pm

Sure if you want to :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:20 pm

Kataro woke up that morning wire awake. He hopped out if bed and went outside. He pulled out a cigarette and began to smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:24 pm

Luna wasn't in bed when he got up she was in the bath and when she came out she noteced he was gone so she looked for him in the house but couldn't find him so she went outside and saw him she snapped her fingers to change out of her towel and into clothes and went Nd hugged him from behind" you okay sweetie "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:27 pm

"Yeah... Just thinkin... How about we move out of this dumpy apartment and her us a real house that we can raise a family in?" he said as he lifted her into the air and spun her around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:32 pm

Luna giggled as he lifted her and spun her " that sounds great " she hugged him then kissed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:34 pm

"Would it be cheating if we used out magic to create a perfect house instead of buying one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:37 pm

Luna smiled" hmmmm I don't think so "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:44 pm

"You are the greatest woman in the world! So I was thinking a small house that just enough room for us and two kids, on a hill. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:47 pm

That sounds perfect" she said kissing his nose lovingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:49 pm

"Well then. Let us find a spot then make it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:52 pm

Luna nodded and shifted into her cute little dragon form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:52 pm

(Do you wanna time skip and make a thread for our wedding ;)?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:58 pm

Yeah sure lol dum dum dudum)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 3:59 pm

(Ill make it right now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:02 pm

Kk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)   Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro and Luna Prt 2 (mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next