Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regen's Sweet Side

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:54 pm

[collor=#808080]"Yes... I did..."[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:02 am

"So I'm not go-" Lexi started but is cut off by another flash. Thus time when it disappeared the register was open and emtpy. "Gah! WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

OOC: I'm picturing her having a moment were she is pointing to the register, bouncing up and down, and in a squat position like they do in animes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:14 am

OOC: LOL.

-she looks at Lexi with a cheerful expression-

Oooooooo. I want to play too!

-she pulls the money out of her pocket and stuffs it in the register; placing her scarf over her eyes like a bandit and taking the money out of the register again-

OOC: Remember, this girl is 17
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:24 am

Arusa facedesks. "Regen... we're not playing a game. I believe something bad is happening here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 12:28 am

-she pops back into the barstool-

Then why not just go get the police men?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 7:18 am

"Not even Jet or Yomi steal from me. They know better. So who the hell is taking the damn money?" Lexi was standing normally now but looking at the register.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:27 pm

Well, if you can somehow check the fingerprints, you can bring the cops up here to see whose they are.

-her voice becoming a bit more serious-
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 6:05 pm

"I doubt these are the kinds of thieves that would leave fingerprints... Perhaps we should set up a trap?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 7:08 pm

We could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:38 pm

"Yeah but how?" Lexi asked looking at the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:39 pm

Well, what if we were to put some more money into the register and set up some motion cameras in the restaurant. When it senses motion, it will take a quick picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:42 pm

"Good idea. I'll get some when I get off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:43 pm

-she fist pumps both fists-

Yuss! I say something smart for once......I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Sweet Side   Regen's Sweet Side - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regen's Sweet Side
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3