Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:28 pm

Ahhhh. What a beautiful day it was in Death City. Sun shining, birds chirping, children playing, the smell of fruit carts throughout the streets. Death City is truly amazing. Besides the fact that's is somewhat rampant   with danger. Anyhow, Kataro was turning the key to his home, wanting go inside and do some things around the house. He opened the door and walked right in, taking off his purple, fleece like jacket and throwing it on the ground next to the coat rack. He walked into the kitchen and got down a glass cup from the cabinet. Heading to the sink, he took off his shoes and kicked them aside. It was always Kataro's first goal to get comfy. He got himself a glass of sink water and drunk the glass without a word. Well... All I have to do is fill out some paperwork, grade some papers, do a little clothe shopping... No! No clothes yet. Work first, then fun. I also need to wash clothes... I don't wanna wash clothes though..... But this is my last pair of underwear besides the one with the stars and hole... Maybe I'll do it tomorrow... No no no. I need to shower tonight. If I shower I'll need undies... Maybe I could borrow Spencer's... Heh. That's slightly pervy, but needed at the moment. NO! Bad Kataro! No procrastinating! Do it and get it over with! He though before setting the glass in the sink. "Wait... Where is Spencer..." He said as he turned around with the couch in view. "Spencer... You here?" He asked as he headed into the living room.

Last edited by Poop Sensei on June 23rd 2014, 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:35 pm

Spencer was laying sprawled out and face down in the couch while snoring rather loudly and obnoxiously. An empty bottle of beer dangled from his fingertips off the side of the couch. A couple more empty bottles were placed on the floor next to him. A half-eaten chocolate chip cookie was in his other hand and dangling in his hand off the arm rest of the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:44 pm

Kataro jumped at the sound of a raging, thunderous snore. He looked around to see where it came from. Once again, the sound boomed throughout the house. He looked over the couch to see Spencer laying there with his previous belongings with him. "Now I know why I live you so much..." He whispered. He grabbed the beer and chocolate and set it on the couch coffee table. He quietly walked over to the desk and opened his laptop. He wanted to see Spencer but he didn't want to wake him up. He decided to wait a little while before walking into the kitchen and putting some chicken nuggets in the oven. "Yes... Chicken nuggets... the birthplace of happiness." Kataro said with a smile. Once they were in the over, he flicked on the tv, turning to the music channel before getting his laptop again. It was easier for Kataro to think with some sort of a rhythm in his ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:55 pm

Spencer snorted and shifted in his sleep. Groaning, he turns over and falls off the couch; landing with a thud. It didn't really take him much by surprise, and he simply rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling for a few moments. Then he rubbed his eyes and thought to himself. Something was different in the room. He could tell. First he heard the music, then he brought his attention to the soft clicking noise of what he thought would've been a computer.

"Eugh........whut.....?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:04 pm

Kataro turned over to Spencer slightly alarmed at the sound of a human body thudding against the ground. "Hm Hm Hm!" He giggled with a smile. "Hey sexy. I hope you've had your beauty rest. You were snoring like a earthquake." He said with a smile as he turned his head back towards the computer screen, hoping Spencer wouldn't notice the glasses he quickly took off from his head. "I have some chicken nuggets in the oven... As usual... I made enough for a herd of whales so if you want some, there's plenty." Kataro stretched his arms and let out a yawn. "Oh yeah... Uh... You wouldn't mind me borrowing some of your underwear would you?" He asked, slightly embarrassed.

OOC: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Small-Apartment-239424866

That's the apartment, the front door being the one at the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:17 pm

Spencer squinted slightly then sat up; rubbing his eyes again. He was still a little out-of-it from half sleeping. Yawning again, he looks over at where Kataro was sitting at the desk and grins. He saw the familiar shining of glass on the desktop. He was still too far-out to want to say anything though, but stood up. He was starved and had a disgusting feeling in his stomach. When he went to go into the kitchen, he kicked one of the bottles across the floor and immediately remembered what the source of his stomach ache was.

"Jeez....how long was I--"

Looking at the clock, he instantly woke up. He'd slept since 8 last night! It was almost past noon! He still hadn't done the things he'd had planned for today. Walking over to Kataro's desk, he slings his arms over Kataro's shoulders and leans in close and uses it as an excuse to quickly snatch the pair of glasses off of the desktop.

"What are these?"

Chuckling, he studies them for a second while twirling them around between his fingers. Then he goes back to what Kataro had asked him earlier. He hadn't picked up on it until just now. Sarcastically, he asks him back just to simply make him feel embarrassed.

"Wait......whut? Why do you need my underwear?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:27 pm

Kataro sighed. "You were probably out for some time... You seemed really peaceful." He said with a smile. He turned around and continued to click, then he feel Spencer's arms around his shoulders. He smiled before kissing his hand. But then he saw his glasses taken. "What are these?" Were the words that were posed to him. The glasses were black framed with red stripes on the side. Kataro instantly shot up and grabbed the glasses as quick as he could without harming them. He set them in the drawer of the desk with a smile. "Nothingjustreadingglasses!" He said quickly with an innocent smile on his face. Then he was asked about underwear. "Oh... Uh... Ya see. I'm in my last pair of undies right now, and I don't want to wash clothes until tomorrow. I have to shower tonight, so I need some underpants... No other reasons at all." He said a bit embarrassed at the situation. It wasn't awkward, but asking for you boyfriend's underwear would probably be weird for anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:39 pm

Spencer chuckles and easily lets Kataro take the glasses back. Then he kissed the top of his head and walked over to the side of the couch; picking up the empty bottles and holding the other half of the cookie he was eating in his mouth. Then with stuffed arms, he walks into the kitchen and tosses them all into the trash. Then he takes a bite of the cookie and starts walking back into the living room.

"What if I told you I was out of underwear as well."

A smirk crossed his face and he tried to keep Kataro from seeing it. He wasn't REALLY out of underwear, he was just messing with him.

"If you want to borrow my underwear, you're going to have to go digging through the dirty clothes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:47 pm

Kataro smirked slightly. But he instantly tried to keep it hidden. "Well..." He said as he stood up from the chair. "No underwear huh. I suppose... That... If we both took showers, we'd be walking around with underwear huh." He said as he walked over to the couch and sat down slowly. "Either that or... We'd be walking around naked." He stated/suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:55 pm

Spencer sits down on the other couch cushion and leans back; relaxing. He'd started pondering on the ideas Kataro had put up. Walking around with no underwear would be awkward, but streaking was a whole other story.

"You said that like you meant it."

Looking over at Kataro, he grins. It would be fun to do it, but who KNOWS how many people would freak out or chase them down for it. Two men running down the street naked wasn't something normal people saw everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:02 am

Kataro sighed. "Well... We could do a lot of things naked if you think about it. We could actually have contest that you usually couldn't do clothed. Or we could just... Have sex... Or, visit some friends and freak them out... Or anything. Basically do everything unclothed. We'll call it the naked challenge. Do everything you would in a normal day, but naked. Of course when you can be naked. Anyhow... What did you wanna do?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:07 am

Spencer chuckled then looked back up at the ceiling again. Now that he thought about it, you really COULD do just about anything naked. It was an odd topic, but it really made sense if you thought about it.

"I'm not really sure. I've still got to take the dog out, fill up the car, and other stuff that I really don't feel like doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:11 am

Kataro smiled before getting up and running into the bathroom. He was in there for a few minutes. You heard a bit of clanging, he even fell over once. After a few, he ran out of the bathroom completely naked. He hoped on the couch next to Spencer with a smile. "First we'll go get tattoos, then I wanna get a piercing. After that we'll take care of your stuff. I guess you may wanna get dressed, or... Undressed for that matter." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:19 am

Spencer listened in on what Kataro was doing. There were quite a few drops and thunks, but he practically busted out laughing when Kataro blasted into the living room completely naked. He held it in though and kept from dying of laughter by clearing his throat and trying to think of something else.

"Better hope the tattoo business doesn't run by 'No shoes, no service.'"

Standing up, he starts walking into the bedroom; pulling his jacket off as he made his way into the bedroom. Then he shut the door behind him and started undressing. All the while he was questioning what the hell he was doing. But that's where YOLO came in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:23 am

Kataro was already outside on his bike, waiting for Spencer. No need for cars at this point. "Wow... I've never rode a bike in the nude before. It's a pretty cool experience though. But it's uncomfortable. " he said with a smile. He was trying to figure out where to get his tattoo and piercing. "Hm... Maybe a tongue piercing. Or a small nose one. Where should I get my tattoo...? Ohh. How about "Spencer" going up the side of my ribs... Maybe. I don't know. I'll find out what he's getting." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:33 am

Spencer stepped out of the bedroom and was about to say something, but paused when he realized Kataro wasn't there. Shrugging, he looks out the window and notices him sitting on the bike. Spencer just quietly and slowly opened the front door. Ever so carefully, he peers out the crack of the door then takes quiet steps towards the other bike.

"Well, I'm not quite sure where I'm getting a tattoo. I've already got one on my back."

Sitting on the bike was uncomfortable for him, and he already heard people murmuring or yelling about it. Well.....it's not exactly the most beautiful thing you can see on average.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:40 am

Kataro smiled. Then he began to head towards their destination. "I almost got a tattoo, but I just never did. I want one in multiple places. Belly button, chest, back, neck, and maybe somewhere else." He said with a shrug. People gawked at Spencer and Kataro as they rode through the city. It was awkward, thrilling, embarrassing, crazy, and awesome all at the same time. He didn't kind the looks that much. They weren't saying much so it was fine. As long as they didn't get caught by the cops on their way out if the tattoo and piercing place, which they were right around the corner from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:48 am

Spencer's face had turned a deeper red with each person he looked at. It was fun, but probably a one-time thing if anything. So instead of looking straight at people, he looks down at the front wheel of the bike.

"I might aim for something either on my neck or chest....considering I don't exactly have a place for it on my legs anymore."

Chuckling, he continues pedaling and rounds a corner; trying to stay at the same pace Kataro was at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 12:53 am

Kataro slowly stopped as they arrived at Tats 'N Stuff. "Well... You could always get a butt tattoo. That way I'd see it closely later tonight... If you know what I mean." He said as he walked towards the door. He walked into the tattoo building like he normally would, as if he were clothed. He got a few glances... But... He seemed accepted. No one questioned him. No one stared TOO hard. It was kinda funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:04 am

"Ha. Good luck getting me in bed."

Spencer smirks, stops the bike, and follows Kataro into the tattoo shop. Automatically, they were receiving strange looks from people, but nothing too bad. Some of their faces were making it hard for him not to die of laughter.

"So uh. What're we going to get?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:12 am

Kataro shrugged. "I know what I think I want. I want a straight line about an in thick going down my back, with several lines going across it. I also want a rib cage design on my torso, that way my heart is visible, but my heart his locked... Only one person has the key... I also wanted a tattoo that starts at my v-line, and goes around to my back and stops at a point about here." Kataro explained while mimicking the tattoos. And electricity coming from my belly button like its a crazy circuit..." He said to Spencer, wondering what he though of his ideas. "And I want a tongue piercing ..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:20 am

"Might as well go all the way with it if we're going to do it."

Chuckling, Spencer thinks for a moment before naming quite a few ideas. He'd wanted to get a few more tattoos, and this was his chance to do so.

"Well, I really want to cover up the scar on my chest. I'll probably go with something that looks kinda like something went and tore the skin up. Maybe make it look like there are metal insides. I'll probably get a tattoo on my arm starting at the shoulder. I'd probably get it looking like a dripping mess, but each end of the drops is the point of an arrow. Maybe something on my hip. But I'm not sure what I'll put there yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:37 am

Ooc: Ok, so I don't know how these tattoo things work so I'm gonna skip to where we're getting them :P

Ok so. Kataro was on the tattoo chair, face in the cushion. The guy was getting ready to do his thing, and he was still naked. Some people say it doesn't hurt, some say it does... I'm just gonna hope that it doesn't... At least. I hope it doesn't hurt THAT much. I kinda wanna feel some type of pain. Kataro thought to himself. The man nodded and started to out his artistic skills to work. Mid way, Kataro decided to make some changes. But it all worked out. The pain wasn't as bad as he thought they would be, but it still hurt. After a good long minute or a thousand, Kataro's tattoos were all finished. He had a very tiny 'Spencer Hidgefield' tattooed behind his left ear. He had the v-line thing he wanted as well. He had a wide, hexagonal grid going from his shoulder up to his right ear. He got a sun ring aroundhis belly button. He got an X shaped stitch crossing his heart, and he got an Egyptian eagle on his lower back. He got up from the chair, his skin red with heat. "Whew! That was exhilarating!" He said with a wince.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:49 am

Spencer stood up from the chair as well once the man finished the last of the tattoo on his back. He'd felt really sore from the needle, but rolled his shoulders and acted as if to shrug it off. He'd gotten a side-view tattoo of an old 76' Camaro on his lower back, the dripping tattoo on his right shoulder, a tattoo on his chest of what looked like torn skin with mechanical insides underneath, on his hip, he'd gotten Kataro's initials, and a tattoo of a Cheshire smile on the back of his neck.

"How was your first tattoo?"

Spencer punched Kataro on the shoulder and chuckled. Then he turned and paid the man the great deal of money it'd costed to get all of the tattoos done.

"Well, anybody else you want to horrify before we head back?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:57 am

Kataro winced at the pain of the punch. "Ooh... Heh. That hurt sweetie." He said as he locked up a bit. "Well. I still wanted my tongue pierced... So. I'm gonna get that done. Hopefully I won't be as red after that's over. But... I didn't really have any other weird plans. This was extremely spontaneous." He said as he headed to the piecing section with Spencer, walking stiffer than a stickman in a turtleneck. He sat down on the chair when the lady was ready for him, still naked as ever. He caught her getting a few glances in a one point, but paid it no mind. "Shat... Thas harts liek hall!" Kataro exclaimed with his mouth wide open and a needle in his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)   A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal Day... Hopefully. (Mature)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next