Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:13 pm

Lol sounds amazing)
Isabella leaned agents the wall next to james
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:16 pm

James sighs "I hope it's nothing serious......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:20 pm

Isabella nodded " yeah but they will fix him up good as new" she said placing her hand on her stomalch were Nahum had stabbed through her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:23 pm

Raven put her hand in Isabelle's shoulder "it looks like you need a doctor too!"

Ooc: oh no I figured out what my mom did at work today it's horrible!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:28 pm

OOC: You guys continued the party without me. XD Also, what happened? ono
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:31 pm

Lol no it's an old scare from an lod fight ) what did she do)
Isabella laughed no it's just a scar she said lifting ip her shirt to show the larg scar that covered her belly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:33 pm

Ooc: there was a party at her job.... And she didn't bring back any cheesecake? DX

raven looked at the scar and said "where did you get that??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:33 pm

OC: Don't feel bad. My sister went to a pool party and didn't bring me back any cake. XD

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:35 pm

Ooc: but I loves cheesecake DX

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:37 pm

Nebun stabbed me with his blade the day my sister was killed by mizuki I'm lucky I didn't die but fine and berry carried me here and they helped me" she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:39 pm

(Did you guys have any other ideas for threads?.....I only ask because I'm bored.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:42 pm

Ooc: not really.......
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:45 pm

Ooc: BUT WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP I SHALL THINK OF SOMETHING!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:51 pm

OOC: XD I'm sitting here thinking as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:53 pm

Ooc: nope I got nothing
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:57 pm

Ooc: idea
Shadow and Alisha take over the school and brainwash some of the students (maybe get some of the other evil people to help)
And say if they don't get at least 20 human souls they will take every one in the school soul
Yes or no I'm sort of rusty
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 1:59 pm

Ooc: they can both start out as teacher (undercover that is)
And learn done of the students weaknesses and moves then
Trap all the kids in one room and then carry on with their plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:04 pm

We would need to have more people on )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:05 pm

OOC: That would be kinda hard. How would we pull that off?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:06 pm

Ooc: I know it's not much of a full proof plan either
I'm gonna try to come up with a couple of other plans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:09 pm

Lol ) Isabella put her shirt down and layer her head back with a sad sigh
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:13 pm

Ooc: another idea (evil people invited only)
Shadow Alisha and lance try to create a secret evil group called the black guild (the black guild is trying to
Kidnap students and inject them with black blood and with the necklaces they can control them and make an army so they can take over death city ) the meeting will be held in the eternity cave
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:14 pm

James pats Isabelle's back "are you ok??" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:22 pm

OOC: Wouldn't we need a bunch more people for that? XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 2:27 pm

Ooc: uh yes that's why I'm into gonna do it now ill see if more people come later until then MUST THINK OF MORE PLSNS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next