Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:23 am

Ooc: this thread may be mature if Stella bridge water says its ok and
If I get the courage to actually do it :3

Kataro and niche woke up in a dark room with metal collars around their necks
Niche had a maid outfit on and Kataro had a butler outfit on
And both of their collars were chained to the wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:25 am

OOC: please no maturity....

Niche: "w-where am I?" I whimper pathetically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:25 am

Kataro was to weak to move around. He looked around, his eyes were barely open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:28 am

luna was at him crying holding her belly and kaito
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:28 am

Ooc: ok (are you sure I finnaly got some courage to do it??)

Lance paced back and forth muttering to himself
Damien sighed and went to the dark room Kataro and niche were and says "I'll be in here later but for now eat this....." He slid a tray with brad and two cups of water on it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:29 am

Ooc: bread not brad
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:30 am

Ooc: can I put "almost mature"????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:31 am

isabella was at home rocking back and forth in a corner crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:31 am

Kataro didn't eat the food or drink the water at all.
Back to top Go down

omg niche is 10 years old X|
)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:32 am

Ooc: and Damien is a perv like lance........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:33 am

Ooc: let's put it this way, me and Niche aren't that far apart in the age department.

Niche: I stare at the food with fearful blue eyes, willing myself not to take any.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:35 am

A few moments later Damien walked into the room and said "ok Alisha has some chores for Kataro to do and I have a list of things for niche to clean......"

Ooc: how about I just do what I did in the second evil lair thing with Isabelle
Were I make it seem like something mature gonna happen but it's stops at that point?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:36 am

ooc" and you see how well that ended up for him lol)

luna set her son down and made a little wind dragon out of air with a message " im coming to find you hang on" and sent it off to fly tords his soul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:38 am

Ooc: just..... Don't involve me in anything near mature.... ~coughs awkwardly~

Niche: "c-cleaning?!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:39 am

Ooc: you said it was ok honestly when I asked if you wanted to have lances baby I was only half serious

Damien takes niches chain off the wall and leads her with it like a leash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:39 am

Kataro completely ignored Damien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:41 am

ooc: lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:42 am

Niche: "h-hey wait!" I say with a touch of panic.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:42 am

Damien leads niche to a dinning room that had dirty dishes and stains every where he chained her to a wall were she could walk around the dining room "you can start cleaning In here......"

A few minuet Alisha came in the dark room and leans on the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:43 am

Kataro didn't move. He stayed silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:44 am

the little wind dragon flys in the room that kataros in when the door opens and it flys to him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:47 am

Ooc: don't worry Stella ill make sure it enough for ya to handle MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Alisha grabs kataros leash and leads him into a throne room and says
"Now your my butler anything I tell you to do you do it you can start by getting me a drink" she pointed to a punch bowl over Ina far corner as she say in her throne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:49 am

Kataro walks over to the ouch bowl and picks it up. Then he drops It on the ground and it shatters. "Oops.... Butter fingers....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 12:49 am

the dragon flitted around under kataros clothes waiting for him to be away from alisha to tell him the message from luna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)   Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alisha's lair- people got kidnapped AGIN?!? (Maybe mature MAYBE!!!)
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next