Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:44 pm

Isabella notices Alisha waking away with a very familiar man and breaths in sharply" this isn't good " then looks back to zarchy " are you okay your confusing me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:45 pm

OOC: eh not really.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:45 pm

Ooc: it's just kissing it won't get more than a kiss on the cheek
Also I'll be back on later tonight I have family night
Back to top Go down

-he pulls a pervy look-

Why are you confused?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:48 pm

Isabella looked at him " your not making any sense right now"( okay vixen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:51 pm

-he picks her up and puts her over his shoulder-

Now how about we get back to my apartment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:55 pm

Isabella gasped when zarchy picked her up and put her over his shoulder" eeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp zarchy what are you doing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:56 pm

-he turns the corner-

Taking you back to my apartment.

OOC: WAIT! How long does the spell last? ono
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:59 pm

Isabella sighed " why did you pick me up and through me over your shoulder" ( vixen said until Alisha takes it off of you or kills you lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:01 pm

OOC: NIIIIIIH. I don't want to make him lose his virginity. XD

-he shrugs-

It was more fun that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:05 pm

Isabella sighed " what was more fun this way( lol i think your only suducd to Alisha )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:07 pm

OOC: EITHER WAY. (Virginity is better than two tubs of cupcakes. >n<)

-he smiles-

You'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:10 pm

Ooc: hey I'm back for a little while and zarchy THIS IS NOT A MATURE THEAD!!! Plus Alisha doesn't want your virginity SHE WANTS YOUR SOUL >XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:12 pm

OOC: NEUH. I would rather have his soul taken than to roleplay-out the seduction spell. XD (opposite gender wise)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:12 pm

IsBella sighs " whatever can you Put me down atleast " Isabella asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:14 pm

-he puts her down-

You make this boring enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:16 pm

Ooc: MUAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Alisha and lance goes to an abandoned building
A guy with jet black hair a black trench coat and an
Eyepatch was sitting on the ground with a bone in his mouth
"Do you got my snack?!" Her growled Alisha gives him a black bag
The guy takes out a soul and eats it "delicious..." He said as he licked his lips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:17 pm

(NAOW LETS GET SOME ACTION STARTED.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:17 pm

IsBella looks at him " what an the h3ll are you talking about " ( so vixen what's going to happen now ':))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:20 pm

Ooc: le time skip to tonight and there shall be a hunt!
(At night)
Alisha rides in a broom stick over death city looking for zarchy
Shadow was running on the roof tops under her he growled
"I can eat him once we catch him right" Alisha smiles
"Yes but leave the soul for later......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:21 pm

OOC: Uuuuuuuh. So what happened with Zarchy and Iabella? O.O

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:22 pm

Chase was at home but stiffened when he felt a familiar wavelength. That girl...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:24 pm

They problaby walking home)

Shadow sniffs the air and smiles "I smell my next meal" he jumps down into an ally way and watches zarchy and Isabelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:26 pm

Isabella looked around " I hate walking at night it creeps me out so bad now " she said to zarchy
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:28 pm

Lycaon walks the streets below, he has soul protect on, however his aura of wrongness remains. He has no shadow and the street lights near him flicker and dim...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?   Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alisha the witch- is she here to cause chaos?
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next