Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regen's Wandering Mind

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:43 pm

"It was so easy..." She mumbles, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:49 pm

-she felt like an idiot just saying that-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:53 pm

"S-sorry if I offended you, but for m-me that was easy. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:55 pm

Nah. It's fine. I've just been a bit out of it lately. Meaning, I just constantly keep forgetting things or do things wrong by accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:02 pm

"O-oh.." Saiko mumbles, looking up at the sky. "A-are you a meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:05 pm

A weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:16 pm

"I-I'm a meister..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:19 pm

Whose your weapon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:24 pm

"I don't have one anymore..." She whispers while trying her best not to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:27 pm

-she sighs-

I have a friend who was the same way with his old weapon.

-she pats her on the shoulder with a saddened expression-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:29 pm

"D-do you want to pair up?" Her legs were shaking as she says this, and her glasses slowly begins to slid off her nose.

OOC: You wanna have our characters go kishin egg hunting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:30 pm

-she jumps up and down excitedly-

Sure!

OOC: o3o K.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:31 pm

She smiles slightly, obviously happy about her answer.

OOC: Want to do it on this thread or on another?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:33 pm

OOC: As to not spam the forums, we should continue here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:36 pm

OOC: Okayyy

"So... w-what!?!" Out of no where, the sound of a woman screaming pierce their ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:37 pm

-she looks around in horror-

That doesn't sound too good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:41 pm

"L-lets go check it out!" She says quickly before chasing the sound of the woman's screaming without waiting for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:49 pm

-she follows behind her-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:53 pm

After running for a while they finally spot 5 kishin eggs standing around, surrounding a poor innocent lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:54 pm

-she stands in a defensive position and nods to Saiko-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 8:56 pm

"Weapon form please." She whispers, trying her best not to provoke them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:07 pm

-she glows and transforms into her weapon form-

How are we going to take all five of them out?

-she whispers-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:19 pm

Saiko ignores her question and runs behind a building, holding on to Regen. "Okay..." she quickly throws a pebble at a wall, getting the attention of one of the kishin egg. It slowly goes in the direction the pebble, which was nearby their location. When the kishin egg was close enough, Saiko jumps out and shoves the barrels of the gatling gun at it's chest and starts to shoot it like crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:23 pm

You're insane!

-she laughs-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:25 pm

Soon enough the kishin egg explodes, leaving a corrupt soul behind. "Since the others are to busy with the woman, they probably ignored the gun shots." Saiko explains, allowing Regen to eat the soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regen's Wandering Mind
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next