Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regen's Wandering Mind

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:26 pm

-she swallows it whole and looks at the other Kishin eggs-

Probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:28 pm

"Okay, transform again please. " Saiko says calmly, clearly acting like a different person. There was no stutter, no acts of shyness, not even a blush on her face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:32 pm

-she transforms again-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 9:56 pm

Saiko catches her, running over to the kishin eggs and slamming them in the back with Regen's barrels. One of them fell forward, allowing Saiko to shoot him endlessly until he just explodes. Unfortunately when the kishin egg dies, one of the other tackles Saiko down and begins to slash her with their long claw like nails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:12 pm

-Regen transforms and she slams her hand into the Kishin Egg's lower jaw; her hand becoming the barrel of the gun-

This will only hurt for a second.

-she fires rapidly into its jaw-

(Horrible roleplay is horrible. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:32 am

Saiko quickly stands up and kicks the same kishin egg in the stomach after Regen stopped firing bullets at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:49 pm

Regen backs up and looks around at the other Kishin Eggs.

Will we be able to take all of them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:55 pm

"We have to try!" She says before slicing the same kishin egg's head with her pocket knife, letting it explode and leave a single soul. Right when Saiko was going to say something else, two kishin eggs comes charging over. "Hurry up and transform please!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:58 pm

She transforms and her reflection appears in the barrel of the gun.

Oh boy, don't you seem desperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:02 pm

"Argh!" She shoots the two from afar, keeping them back for a second before charging at them as well and using the barrel of the gun to hit them on their side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:04 pm

Regen makes punching movements with her hands.

You are reminding me of Black Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:57 pm

"How so?" She groans, taking a hit from the back. Just like lighting Saiko turns around shoots that kishin at the jaw. "..die.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:14 pm

Laughing, she watches the blood shoot everywhere.

Your actions remind me of: "I shall surpass God." The all powerful Saiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:17 pm

"I can't surpass god and I wouldn't even try to." She sighs, bringing the barrel of the gun down on one of their heads so that the kishin egg's heads smack against the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:19 pm

*cough*Lies.*cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:26 pm

"I don't lie." Saiko smashes the kishin egg's head against the ground before twirling around and shooting another one in the stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 11:31 pm

There should be one more. Forgive me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regen's Wandering Mind
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3