Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:19 pm

Shard walks onto the Training Grounds and begins to practice his fighting.

Out of the corner of his eye he sees a figure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:21 pm

Kataro was walking out of the shadows. He was walking towards shard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:23 pm

I turn to him.

My golden eyes glowed.

"Who are you?" I said, somewhat frightened. I couldn't see him, his face was still hidden in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:29 pm

Kataro came out of the darkness. "Ots me Kataro. Don't you remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:33 pm

"Yeh... you wanted to spar with me..." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:34 pm

"I did." Kataro had his dual pistols in his pockets and his whip sword on his back. "I don't wanna waste time. I'm not a very patient person. Are you ready?" he said as he slowly got into his position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:37 pm

"Umm... yeh." My arm extended into a long black blade with smaller blades on the edges.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:38 pm

I was taken by surprise that he wanted to fight. I hadn't intended anything like that to happen, but it was to late now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:40 pm

"Good." He said cheerfully. Then he took out his sword and extended the blade towards shards chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:43 pm

I back up.

I was waiting for him to make the first move.

I will only fight...

Against a threat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:48 pm

Kataro jumped into the air and made it rain small shards of ice towards shard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:51 pm

I deflected the shards with my blade arm.

My eyes began to turn a satin red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 8:54 pm

"Good. He's getting angry." Kataro thought to himself. He landed on the ground and charged at him. When he got close enough he tried to punch him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:01 pm

I took the blow but didnt flinch that much.

I slashed at his throat and chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:08 pm

Kataro pulled out his pistols to block shards attack. Then he raised his feet and attempted to drop kick shard in the chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:09 pm

I walked right into the kick, unharmed.

My blade arm started to glow.

I stabbed at him a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:14 pm

Kataro used his magic to increase his speed and dodge his attacks. Then he jumped ten feet away from shard. "Alright. Time to get serious." Kataro spun super fast and a round, sharp, blue, arm length energy disc appeared around him. Then he threw it at shard diagonally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:16 pm

My teeth sharpened and I ducked underneath the energy disc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:17 pm

I grew claws on my hand.

I slashed across Kataros chest, hoping to land a blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:19 pm

Kataro bent backwards and dodged the hit. Then he flipped his feet up trying to kick shards chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:20 pm

I dodged and slashed upwards.

Hair started to grow around my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:38 pm

Kataro got a scratch on the side of his face. Then he jumped back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 9:56 pm

I ran towards him.

Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) Teen_Wolf_Season_3_Episode_5_Frayed_Tyler_Posey_Scott_McCall_Alpha_Eyes-640x360
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)   Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (Private: soulforce and Erup41)
Page 1 of 1