Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training isn't the same any more

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training isn't the same any more Empty
PostSubject: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:56 am

All was at piece in my mind. Meditation came easily at a time like this. No one had yet ruined my day, and there weren't other screaming in the training ground as they practiced. With this new army rising against the academy, training wouldn't be the same any more. I was going to have to step up my game soon, and that wasn't going to be easy to do unless I had more days like this. Just a little more preparation and I can start...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:31 am

Bri sat in a tree watching Ace. It was obvious he didn't want to be bothered. She was wondering if she should go down there since she is his miester and all.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:07 pm

First... shurikens. Sometimes the enemy can render your weapon abilities useless, and without a back up your screwed. I stood up and opened my eyes. Four shurikens were now on my fingers, and my targets were behind me. In one fluid motion, I turned and launched each shuriken in to the heads of four dummies, and pulled on the wires that were attached to them. This sent the dummies rolling past me on their wheels. Once again I turned and placed another shuriken in each, the lit the wires on fire with a liter I had brought with me. The dummies were soon reduced to ash. Next... hand to hand. I confronted a wooden dummy, examining the poles extending from the base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:20 pm

Bri was impressed. She leaned forward, intrigued, which resulted in her falling from the tree. "Ow..." She said while rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:31 pm

Kataro was just arriving at the training grounds when he saw a girl fall out if a tree. He rushed over to her and helper her up. "Are you ok?" He asked trying not to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:46 pm

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just bumped my head on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 7:37 pm

FUUUUUUU Someone always had to come and ruin my training sessions. "Who's there?!" I shouted launching a shuriken next to them. When I realized that it was Bri and one of the other newbies, I ran over to her. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:14 pm

Bri's eyes widened at the shiriken flying next to her. "Hello to you too..." She mumbles. "I was watching you train and I feel out of the tree."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:16 pm

"You can't sneak up on me like that." I pulled the star out of the tree and put it back in my pocket. "I prefer to train alone anyways." Carefully I squeezed one of her fingers as a... hug. Yup... I'm a socially awkward freak who squeezes his girlfriend's finger instead of kissing her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:22 pm

She smiled. Hey, at least he was trying. "I know. That's why I didn't jump out at you and say that we should train together. Plus I like watching you train."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:28 pm

That's a little creepy... "The only reason I train alone is because I don't think you can keep up with me. If you'd like to try, your welcome to." Maybe I was wrong about her, and I'd have a new training partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:36 pm

Wow, I sounded stalkerish... "Sure I'll train with you. If you think I'm not 'keeping up with you' just tell me ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:41 pm

"Alright, what do you want to do? I left off on hand to hand." No distractions...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:45 pm

"Mightas well continue with that for now." She said while leaning on a dummy. The dummy rolled and she fell on her side. She got up and said, "I'm ok!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:50 pm

This was going to be a long training session... I sighed. "Alright, I wont be going easy on you Bri..." Crap... she was going to get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:53 pm

She held her arms out. "Come at me!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:02 pm

I made an exasperated face, then ran towards her. I would let her make the first move, then react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:07 pm

She threw a punch at his left shoulder. She might not be the strongest person in the world but she could give a good punch.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:10 pm

I gave her a cold look as I caught her hand, throwing her over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 10:11 pm

She got right back up and ran toward him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 12:21 am

Oh come on Bri, you can do better than this. I ducked down and stuck my foot out. Unless she was faster than I thought or she'd been planning on something faster, she was too close to avoid hitting my foot, and falling on top of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 12:28 am

Kataro sat in the grass and watched them train. "Would you mind if I joined?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:55 am

She smirked and quickly jumped into the air. When he came down, she came down on his torso.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 3:22 pm

I held up my arms in a cross to block. Her feet landed hard on my arms, and I moved them side to side in order to make her lose her balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 5:01 pm

She did and fell flat on her back. "Nnnggg..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training isn't the same any more   Training isn't the same any more I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training isn't the same any more
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next