Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 6:58 am

Kori stood there not wanting to ask what she will be. She finally piped and asked. "Uh Lord Reaver? What will I be doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 11:39 am

Anorak nodded and he sat down again at his computer and started to make notes of things as they talked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 11:56 am

Kori smiled and turned Anorak's chair around. She sat on his lap and asked, "You know, this technology stuff, I don't know much about it. Think you could explain some of it to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2013, 7:42 pm

OOC: bump?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret   The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Possession of Madness? - Ujiami's Greatest Secret
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2