Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:16 pm

Nebun looks at kataro unimpressed. " you think you can deny my claim as ruler of death city? You?" He laughs. "You are beneath me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:24 pm

Kataro looked at Nebun. He really looked up to Nebun, he almost wanted to be like him. But he didn't like being underestimated. "Underestimating me is the last thing you wanna do Nebun. What do you think I've been doing all these years. Laying around on my back?! Oh no, I'm more powerful than you know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:26 pm

Niche: "UWAHHH!!" I scream as debris and rubble fly into the shop from Nebun's appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:47 pm

Jet stands unimpressed and says "I am going after him."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:51 pm

Sylas saw the streak, heading towards it. He eventually arrived where the others were, coming up behind Nebun. "Hello again, Nebun. Is it time for violence?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:52 pm

OOC: QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT! By being in this thread you have given your permission for your Character TO BE KILLED. No one needs to ask permission to kill your character, they just need to be in combat and have a plausible attempt. I will be moderating this.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 8:58 pm

((Sounds good to me. As long as Niche gets to have her last words.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:00 pm

OOC: uh oh. This just got pretty intense! XD Are we able to back out of the thread now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:02 pm

OOC:jet I going all out deciding to head out after asura to ato the madness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:05 pm

Kataro turns to jet. "Going after who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:09 pm

Jet gets serious for once "Asura."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:19 pm

"No! You die.... And Asura is the only reason I have as much powers as I do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:21 pm

"No the reason I because you practiced ate souls not from madness and I you are thinking yes I am insane it is my madness effect."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:24 pm

Ooc: crap just got real

Nebun looks to sylas "quite a bit actually!" Nebun launches several dozen spikes at kataro. He does not waste time waiting for them to hit, instead running behind the spikes and trying to ram his bladed hand into his chest cavity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:30 pm

Kataro flapped his wings and blew a powerful gust of wind that blew the spikes away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:38 pm

Niche: as the battle rages on outside, I huddle deeper into my corner and try to block out everything.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:40 pm

Nebun launches spikes from the soles of his feet, launching him upward. He grabs onto one of his wings with his bladed hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:42 pm

"Hey Sylas Dark weapon I want to meet asura."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:43 pm

Katato spins around and slings Nebun off of him. Then he shoots a plasma beam towards Nebun.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:50 pm

Nebun digs his claws in more, refusing to come off. He reaches his other hand up and starts climbing to his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:52 pm

Kataro began to fly very high into the uses all four of his arms to pry Nebun off of him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:55 pm

Nebun curls into a ball and launches spikes from every part of his body, hoping to pincushion kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:56 pm

im back whats going on )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:58 pm

Kataro quickly put his hands together and phased through the spikes and through Nebun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2013, 9:58 pm

(Just read like, the last two pages)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next