Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage

The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:10 pm

OOC:I thought beyril and Sylas did RAGEQUIT!!!!*flips a table over*
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:11 pm

Sylas suddenly collapses, starting to laugh madly. "O-Ohoho...He doesn't like the idea...H-He doesn't want me to kill you..." Charim floats her broom down, grabbing Sylas by the collar and grabbing Beyril under her arm, floating up towards the Academy. "Consider yourself lucky. Run along."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:14 pm

luna looks at sylas curiously " what did he mean by that " she said gruffly and watched them leave and was releaved she got to live another day and to hopefully see her husband return to normal. she fell to the ground as exsoshtion consumed her and her eyes shut and she fell asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:17 pm

if only erup was on then maybe kataro could find luna sleeping )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:28 pm

every one disappeared)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:43 pm

OOC:Myers were killed* peeps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:46 pm

ooc : what tuck????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:47 pm

OOC: all my people are dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:48 pm

awwwww im sorry ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:54 pm

It is ok I could make a Meister that finds Luna and helps heal her and get her back to Kataro and remember Luna still has Jet's soul just show it to Kataro and he will rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 11:55 pm

is kataro back to normal and that would be great )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 12:01 am

No he is not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 12:02 am

lol kk and g2g )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:31 am

((ARGH! I wasn't getting the notifications!!!))
Niche: I shakily stand up, eyes darting around the area. "Ren, I-I think we should get out of here." I say.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:56 pm

Grimly, Ace bit down on Nebun's arm despite the blades. His own tusks sank deep in to the flesh, preventing Nebun from drawing away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 8:08 pm

Nebun extends his neck and tries to bite aces fingers off, while sending a clw towards his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 9:07 pm

Lily placed her hands on her brothers shoulders and shook him. "Chase! Snap out of it! I want my shy, cares about everyone brother back!" Chase just laughed. "Don't you see sister? It was all an act..." "Chase, please, just snap ou-" Lily was cut of by a knife thro he stomach. Cgase has stabbed her a retracted his knife then left, leaving Lily to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 10:12 pm

Niche: seeing yet another person fall to the ground, I abandon reason and run out into the street to her. I kneel beside her, reaching into one of my mittens and pulling out a roll of bandages, almost gone. "Are you alright?" I ask, showing my brave side for once.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 11:55 pm

Ace exhaled electricity, frying the arm and finally letting go, but howled in pain as he felt Nebun bite his hand. With Nebun attached, Ace swung his arm against a building, then brought his axe down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 7:43 am

The black blood that had formed a shell around Nebun cracked beneath aces blow, he bellows and launches a barrage of several dozen enormous spikes from the ground in a wide arc so he would not miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 10:29 am

ren ran out with her " oh my lily are you okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:47 pm

luna is laying unconcious on the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 12:53 pm

erup come rp with me )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22