Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World Gone Mad?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:16 am

Niche: my eyes widen as I watch the scene. This wasn't going to end well, and I couldn't do anything about it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:31 am

OOC: I misses so much.... So much....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:43 am

((Lol))
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:55 pm

Sylas moves in Beyril's hands, catching the attack and sending them both flying backwards with a wave of force. "Just stay back...Don't get any closer..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:08 pm

((Yo can i still join 1 of my characters in this thread?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:37 pm

OOC: yes

Hikari satnds up having been knocked down "Why Sylas you were Jet's frend you did not have to do that."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 3:35 pm

OOC: SO FREAKING LOST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 3:37 pm

OOC: well alternate universe Jet died sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 4:16 pm

OOC: gah! Answer the damn question!
Yomi hit the ground with her back then flip once or twice. She came to rest on her back. She growled.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 8:27 pm

Sylas glows, appearing in front of Beyril. Axes grow out of his forearms and her crosses them defensively, glaring. "You can't understand my reasons. All you can do is die. I'm a death scythe. What chance do you stand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 8:30 pm

"P-pretty much none. But," She started while slowly getting up. "that doesn't mean I won't try." She said standing proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 8:30 pm

Niche: I gasp. So this was the power of a Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 8:50 pm

In an instant a pole shot out of him, quicker than the eye could follow. It struck Yomi right in her stomach, the small tip jabbing slightly into her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:06 pm

She coughed up a bit of blood and it trailed down the corner of her mouth. The jan was small yes but it was strong enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:52 pm

Hikari charges at Sylas pole t the ready behind her
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:06 pm

Sylas opens his arms, as if about to hug her, but instead a storm of spears launches at her, forming a nigh impenetrable wall of pointy death. Axe blades grow up and down his arms, forming a deadly armor. Two axes grow in his head, forming grotesque horns. "Come children. Time to die..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:11 pm

OOC: Umm, I would assume that considering how all this happened, they would be killed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:13 pm

OOC: I'm benevolent and giving them the opportunity to NOT be impaled =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:16 pm

Hikari stops running right before she runs into the spears and backs up
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:20 pm

OOC: Well, since all this happened.... standard procedure time

As Hikari stopped before the spear, a booming roar came from above her, as the goliath that was once Ace came plummeting out of the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:22 pm

Hikari looks up startled turns and runs backwards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:28 pm

Yomi fell on her knees. There was no way she could win this. "Go ahead kill me. There isn't anything left for me." Her dad pops on her mind for a second but she dismisses it. She had no clue where he was or if he was alive.

Lily ran into Hikari. "Where's the fire?" She looks down the way Hikari came from and saw Yomi in front if two...things. She ran in front of Yomi and tried to protect her.

Chase followed his sister without her knowing. He had a huge grin on his face and his hair was sliver. He was covered in blood.

Last edited by ~GothFallenAngel~ on August 17th 2013, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:30 pm

Sylas's eyes widened the moment he saw Ace arrive. He changed back to normal, grabbed Beyril, not a difficult thing, and fled, heading through the tunnels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:33 pm

Niche: "UWAHHH!!" I cry, covering my head as Ace arrived.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 10:34 pm

"Daddy.... Mommy.... come back to me..." The beasts mindless eyes looked towards Yomi, and he trudged towards her. "Krimlin.... why you hurt.... Daddy?" That eeriness and heaviness in it's voice made his sentence even more disturbing and depressing than it should have been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Gone Mad?   The World Gone Mad? - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World Gone Mad?
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next