Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) Empty
PostSubject: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 2:16 pm

Droon reached the top of the diving board and looked down in excitement. He couldn't believe it! Every last member of Dralin and Ryu's classes had been given a free cruise because they were the top classes! He jumps from the diving board, intending to do a triple-backflip. He loses his focus and does a massive bellyflop. He hits the water with a loud smack before slowly sinking to the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 5:51 pm

Charles saw Droon and sighed. "Lord Death Droon..." He said while facepalming. It was his turn to go off the diving board. He climb to the top and looked down sorta scared. He got over it quickly and jumped, doing a 720 front flip on the way down. He swam to the top and smiled at himself.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 8:12 pm

Droon climbs out of the water gasping for breath. "That was awesome!" His entire front is bright red were he smacked the water. He watches Charles land with a childish expression of jealousy. "I could have done that." He mutters, looking around for his meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:46 pm

Jet is on the side of the boat his torso over the side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:48 pm

Yomi came up behind Jey and tapped his good shoulder. "Heya!" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 9:57 pm

Jet looks at Yomi and says "Hey Yomi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:00 pm

She leaned over the railing with him and sighed, smiling. She loved the ocean. If inky she had her sketchbook. Of course only one person beside herself knew about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:00 pm

Kataro smiled at the group as they jumped off the board. He walked over and rested on a lawn chair as he took a sip of his lemonade.

Tira was swimming in the pool as she talked to herself. She was raving to her other personality about the DWMA. "Come on tira. Let me take over your body for a while." Tira laughed. "I'll never let you outta my head if my life depended on it.

Kaito was leaning over the rail looking down at the water. He was really enjoying himself, even though he tried not to express it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:01 pm

Jet mutters some thing about lobster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:04 pm

Yomi gets an idea and leaves quickly, returning with a small plate with little chunks of lobster on it. She pops one of the bite sized chunks into her mouth smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:04 pm

Kataro jumped into the water making a big splash. Water splashed all over tira. "You idiot Kataro!!! Watch what you're doing!!" Kataro laughed at Tira's outburst. "I'm sorry." Tira went under water and started muttering to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:08 pm

Jet looks at Yomi noticing the lobster then he just lets his torso just dangle off the side of the ahi his legs and stuff still on the boat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:12 pm

Yomi starts to worry about Jet. "Hey, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:14 pm

Tira gets out of the pool and comes up to Yomi. "Can I get some of that lobster?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:14 pm

"Yeah just some sea sickness and a stomach from a bad piece of lobster."

OOC: well that back fired
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:16 pm

Yomi stiffens and hands the plate to Tina. She spits out the piece of lobster in her mouth out into the ocean. "You could've warned me ya know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:19 pm

"I did not know you we're going to gt any lobster."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:24 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "Chill out, I'm just messing with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:28 pm

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:29 pm

(This is going on inside Tira's head) Lisa was walking though a hallway with doors everywhere. "Which one which onnnnneeee?" Lisa said. "Bingo!" Lisa opened the door and she had gained control over Tira's body. (Back in reality) "No! Lisa! Get back into my head and give me back my body!!" Lisa smiled. "I don't think so!!" Lisa started to walk around while she was taking over Tira's body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:30 pm

"It's fine, as long as you can make it up to me." She says with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:35 pm

"Ok close your eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:36 pm

Lisa walked up to yomi and smacked the plate of lobster put of her hand. Then she looked at her with a scowl.

When Tira was in control of her own body. She was not very strong and not much of a fighter. But when Lisa was in control, she is a primal, vicious, accurate, brutal and deadly fighter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:37 pm

She does as she was told to and smiles, wonder what he is going to do but already has a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 10:39 pm

Jet walks behind her kneeling down opening alittle box he says "Ok open the up and turn around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)   Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luxury Cruise (everyone's invited!!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next